Check your account email address ×

retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

this is the database thread on the pure white faggot weak american faggot and englanders that recently backed up out of the sewers to fs.com, sadly

let me start off with the gay band of boyfriends from the staff

lets start off with @HSR, used to be cool but then thought he knew something about anything important on this earth and has been in full retard mode ever since, he is set to owe me 500 dollars. he is apart of the band of boyfriends and has many homosexual buddies from here

next up is @Bontz, typical retarded american faggot

next is gay05 @A05GSHO, georgie is the typical retarded know nothing american faggot, so old hopefully this pos dies and fs will be a better place. he is one of @HSR 's favorite buttbuddies so he is unbannable. hopefully he flaps off his cod nerd cocksucker and gets killed by a black soon

next up is @Tommcat. this is one of the most retarded, only granted a mod position because of his hatred for non whites. before i got banned on hcs i was owning the fuck out of this retarded know nothing degenerate eastern cancer on earth

next up is one of the gayest of the boyfriend band @SayatodaU.P.eh?, he was always a mod on hcs as far as i can remember so he is one of the most embedded white powers from the band. he is insignificant compared to the other members

next is illegal immigrant megalawdawn the dinosaur @XCR1250, is an illegall immigrant and hates mexicans because he thinks they are illegal immigrants. completely fucking retarded 

now we will be moving on from the boyfriend band to the regular hcs members. these members are alot less likely to be homosexual compared to the staff members of hcs

we will start off the with retarded know nothing weak pure white faggot @jdsky. recently backed up from the sewer to fs.com, hopefully died in traffic this winter as he is a massive retard and burden to fs.com

next we got @EvilBird, mad weak american faggot, i owned the fuck out of him on hcs 10 years ago

other pure white retarded faggots will be added to this list as it is updated please stand by

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

this is the database thread on the pure white faggot weak american faggot and englanders that recently backed up out of the sewers to fs.com, sadly

lets start off with @HSR, used to be cool but then thought he knew something about anything important on this earth and has been in full retard mode ever since, he is set to owe me 500 dollars. he is apart of the band of boyfriends and has many homosexual buddies from here

next is gay05 @A05GSHO, georgie is the typical retarded know nothing american faggot, so old hopefully this pos dies and fs will be a better place. he is one of @HSR 's favorite buttbuddies so he is unbannable. hopefully he flaps off his cod nerd cocksucker and gets killed by a black soon

next up is @Tommcat. this is one of the most retarded, only granted a mod position because of his hatred for non whites. before i got banned on hcs i was owning the fuck out of this retarded know nothing degenerate eastern cancer on earth

next up is one of the gayest of the boyfriend band @SayatodaU.P.eh?, he was always a mod on hcs as far as i can remember so he is one of the most embedded white powers from the band. he is insignificant compared to the other members

next is illegal immigrant megalawdawn the dinosaur @XCR1250, is an illegall immigrant and hates mexicans because he thinks they are illegal immigrants. completely fucking retarded 

now we will be moving on from the boyfriend band to the regular hcs members. these members are alot less likely to be homosexual compared to the staff members of hcs

we will start off the with retarded know nothing weak pure white faggot @jdsky. recently backed up from the sewer to fs.com, hopefully died in traffic this winter as he is a massive retard and burden to fs.com

next we got @EvilBird, mad weak american faggot, i owned the fuck out of him on hcs 10 years ago

other pure white retarded faggots will be added to this list as it is updated please stand by

Honestly, you're the only real Faggot on this site and everyone knows it because every other word you type is Homo related.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

10 years ago huh? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You stupid dumb fuck I joined in 2015. Stop lying you cuck sissy faggot loving anal queen.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah Im such a racist white power freak so I married a Asian chick 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210927-154220_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You stupid dumb fuck I joined in 2015. Stop lying you cuck sissy faggot loving anal queen.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

asians are the real master race. you should kill yourself because you are unworthy 

29 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Are you mad???

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're big and tough right? you sure you didn't grow up next to walmart? you sure you didn't learn everything from call of duty. i am skeptical

What would you learn from Call of Duty? How to press the x button and spawn camp? 

Dude you are so fucking dumb but keep trying ya fucking liar. 

Oh and Wal Mart is ok about 20 min away but I like Tractor Supply better and its closer. 😎

Just now, EvilBird said:

What would you learn from Call of Duty? How to press the x button and spawn camp? 

Dude you are so fucking dumb but keep trying ya fucking liar. 

Oh and Wal Mart is ok about 20 min away but I like Tractor Supply better and its closer. 😎

do not you retarded know nothings from america use call of duty for education? have you ever seen a real gun before?

• Gold Member
On 9/27/2021 at 4:07 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

do not you retarded know nothings from america use call of duty for education? have you ever seen a real gun before?

Nope.....oh look I just found a little one in my pocket ...how the fuck did this get here?

Edited by EvilBird

Just now, EvilBird said:

Nope.....oh look I just found a little one in my pocket ...how the fuck did this get here?

20210309_111044.jpg

you know i can take one of those, aim it with both eyes opened and focused on the target and empty the entire magazine right on the spot? you stop take @Angry ginger advice and try and kick me off my land since you hate Indians so much, see how it turns out weak american faggot

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you know i can take one of those, aim it with both eyes opened and focused on the target and empty the entire magazine right on the spot? you stop take @Angry ginger advice and try and kick me off my land since you hate Indians so much, see how it turns out weak american faggot

Hahahaha I never said anything about hating "Indians" or Natives or any other race for that matter. I dont give two fucks what anyone is, I base my judgement off their character. And you fail miserably. 

I dont look at race like you do, I grew up around all types of people and appreciate different cultures. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Hahahaha I never said anything about hating "Indians" or Natives or any other race for that matter. I dont give two fucks what anyone is, I base my judgement off their character. And you fail miserably. 

I dont look at race like you do, I grew up around all types of people and appreciate different cultures. 

i fail miserably at being a retarded american faggot, thanks for confirming

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i fail miserably at being a retarded american faggot, thanks for confirming

Its ok Man, you get to be the meth addicted half Native faggot that claims he is only Native and not American because Grandma left Him everything. Better get back in the White Man court to settle that 👌

Just now, EvilBird said:

Its ok Man, you get to be the meth addicted half Native faggot that claims he is only Native and not American because Grandma left Him everything. Better get back in the White Man court to settle that 👌

so what turned you into a retarded know nothing white power faggot? were you born retarded or grew up that way?

49 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Fucking :owned: right there :lol:  Poor Frankie just getting:kneebash:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so what turned you into a retarded know nothing white power faggot? were you born retarded or grew up that way?

Find one white power post by me and prove it or shut the fuck up with your retarded lies.  

What we do have clear proof of is the fact you love faggots. You say it in almost every post. That is provable and therefore you are clearly the faggot on this site trying to push your narrative. Just stop man, I am married and like Women. 

Try a Pride parade or something crips sake. These Gays just dont let up nowadays. 

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Find one white power post by me and prove it or shut the fuck up with your retarded lies.  

What we do have clear proof of is the fact you love faggots. You say it in almost every post. That is provable and therefore you are the clearly the faggot on this site trying to push your narrative. Just stop man, I am married and like Women. 

Try a Pride parade or something crips sake. These Gays just dont let up nowadays. 

you are a retarded white power american faggot. it is not a lie but a truth