Check your account email address ×

retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

no u

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im going outside to chainsaw a tree and burn some shit. 

Have fun dreaming about faggots and sitting on your lazy meth addicted ass. Why do all you Gay guys smoke meth and hate America? Hilarious either way. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Im going outside to chainsaw a tree and burn some shit. 

Have fun dreaming about faggots and sitting on your lazy meth addicted ass. Why do all you Gay guys smoke meth and hate America? Hilarious either way. 

sure you can handle one of those? you have too weak of a personality to be cutting wood

idk, why?

Well you're running around 3-4 threads calling everyone a faggot and a retard,started this thread with a Zambroski style post, I mean you're obviously irate over something???? 3 threads you've called me out in??? You're just getting :owned: everywhere,I don't get it?? When's the last time you got laid(voluntarily)????

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well you're running around 3-4 threads calling everyone a faggot and a retard,started this thread with a Zambroski style post, I mean you're obviously irate over something???? 3 threads you've called me out in??? You're just getting :owned: everywhere,I don't get it?? When's the last time you got laid(voluntarily)????

want to know what i think it is?

want to know what i think it is?

No you'll probably just lie again,,,,it's your new MO. Inherited 0 acres :lol: not 320,not 160,not 75,not 32 ,,,, ZERO :lol: ALL LIES !!!!!!

Just now, HSR said:

No you'll probably just lie again,,,,it's your new MO. Inherited 0 acres :lol: not 320,not 160,not 75,not 32 ,,,, ZERO :lol: ALL LIES !!!!!!

you're still mad about being wrong on ultras making 150 hp and me making 100 dollars an hour fixing cars. it's ok, i apologize for owning you so hard on those topics. please forgive me

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you're still mad about being wrong on ultras making 150 hp and me making 100 dollars an hour fixing cars

more LIES!!!!!!11111!!!!!111! show me a dynosheet or a paycheck Reaper otherwise STFU with your tall tales

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

im sorry for being right. you don't deserve that kind of treatment tbh

Who taught you to lie so well??? 

Paycheck or dynosheet or you'll always be known as a liar.

4D600105-A6E7-46DB-AD90-20E68B54C2B3.jpeg

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

When's the last time you got laid(voluntarily)????

Probably the last time he sat on his hand to force it to fall asleep, and then jerked off with it ... feeling like someone else was giving him a handy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Probably the last time he sat on his hand to force it to fall asleep, and then jerked off with it ... feeling like someone else was giving him a handy.

Yup zactly!!!:lol: and he still thinks because he made $100 worth of cigs in an hour in jail that he makes $100/hr:lol: