Check your account email address ×

retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

On 9/27/2021 at 3:36 PM, EvilBird said:

@FrankieJames7 is such a fucking shitty liar. Last Thursday he asked what my name was on HCS. Today he claims he owned me 10 years ago on HCS. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌👌👌👌

He is just another beta male with a serious masculinity complex. 

Screenshot_20210927-193030_Samsung Internet.jpg

you act like a faggot that's mad about being owned 10 years ago. that's why i thought you hated me, turns out you're just another white power american faggot from hcs.com lol

On 9/28/2021 at 6:22 AM, EvilBird said:

Shut the fuck up you lying sack of shit! 

You make up a bunch of delusional faggot bullshit because you love mens assholes you stupid beta male dick sucking queer! 

You got owned in your own thread you meth addicted goober! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you wear your pink SS uniform lately gayboy?

1 hour ago, A05GSHO said:

Stupid fucking Eskimo, can't even shoot a shotgun.  From the sounds of it you've been shun by your own Father, not to mention the tribe.

hey @ckfis this faggot piece of shit going to get banned yet? it really is terrible such a piece of shit can repeatedly break the rules and be above the law because he is @HSR gay boyfriend among the white power hcs mods and admins

On 9/28/2021 at 12:03 PM, HSR said:

:lol: perfect :thumbsup: Poor frankie must be nursing his wounds today.  He took quite a beating :kneebash:

i was stuck in tanana and had nothing better to do when i slapped the fuck out of you and your band of boyfriends. waiting on this dodge diesels battery to charge up, so i can drive it in and do work on it. count yourself lucky im not a worthless fuck with nothing to do all day faggot

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hey @ckfis this faggot piece of shit going to get banned yet? it really is terrible such a piece of shit can repeatedly break the rules and be above the law because he is @HSR gay boyfriend among the white power hcs mods and admins

Being shunned by you father is kind of pushing it on the rules. However, there is no reason ANYONE here should be bringing another members family in to ANY thread unless it is ok with the member. 

Can EVERYONE leave Frankie's family out of it, or do we have to get technical with the rules?  Come on guys. Sometimes I feel like I'm babysitting teenagers  WTF?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i was stuck in tanana and had nothing better to do when i slapped the fuck out of you and your band of boyfriends. waiting on this dodge diesels battery to charge up, so i can drive it in and do work on it. count yourself lucky im not a worthless fuck with nothing to do all day faggot

gay boyfriend,,faggot,,,call of duty,, yada yada yada. We've heard it all before,,,sooooo lame. 

Recap

Inherited land= LIE

500 hp Focus=LIE

$100/hr=LIE 

Owning Evilbird 10 years ago=LIE

150hp Ultra= dream

Building a shop=dream

Yeah you sure owned this Irishman from South Ireland :roflcrying: 

I know you were tweaking so you probably remember it different than the rest of us:news:

Just now, HSR said:

gay boyfriend,,faggot,,,call of duty,, yada yada yada. We've heard it all before,,,sooooo lame. 

Recap

Inherited land= LIE

500 hp Focus=LIE

$100/hr=LIE 

Owning Evilbird 10 years ago=LIE

150hp Ultra= dream

Building a shop=dream

Yeah you sure owned this Irishman from South Ireland :roflcrying: 

I know you were tweaking so you probably remember it different than the rest of us:news:

thanks for disagreeing with me. your retardation proves my point

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

come test out your quick draw in real life for once instead of in call of duty

Unlike you, I've never played that and have training with real guns.

Hell, you're famous for not even being able to shoot a shotgun, on national TV. 

Fucking clown 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tommcat said:

Unlike you, I've never played that and have training with real guns.

Hell, you're famous for not even being able to shoot a shotgun, on national TV. 

Fucking clown 

dont bullshit us american faggot. you learned everything you know from call of duty. you are weak and retarded, not exactly a good combo. how ever if you are confident in your superior race, come try your luck. im here, ready to kill you at 1 yard or a thousand

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

your proven braindead opinion says alot to who is right. thank you for being my enemy. in a thousand years i will be remembered as the one who took 500 dollars from a retarded faggot on fs.com

More lies, you’ve never taken money from me ????

dont bullshit us american faggot. you learned everything you know from call of duty. you are weak and retarded, not exactly a good combo. how ever if you are confident in your superior race, come try your luck. im here, ready to kill you at 1 yard or a thousand

So, with all the whining about franklins family, where do we stand on physical threats and threats of murder?

Because if we're letting that go, which is actually a federal crime that wouldput that crackhead back in prison, im thinking that frankie dating his family should be wide open.

Just a thought

history will view it as me taking advantage of your disability so it will be considered taking it after you lose, retarded fuck

How am I going to lose $500 to you??

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

So, with all the whining about franklins family, where do we stand on physical threats and threats of murder?

Because if we're letting that go, which is actually a federal crime that wouldput that crackhead back in prison, im thinking that frankie dating his family should be wide open.

Just a thought

it is not a threat, it is a challenge for you to accept or decline. since you know nothing about guns in real life you will of course choose the cowards way out. only a genuinely helpless retarded faggot could think that's a threat