Check your account email address ×

FOX

If that's true, that is a good one. The elite class is very non knowledgeable of ndirty jobs type jobs. So aren't their 'city' type help.

BTW: Now thinking about it, Mr Pete is not all that smart, so I'd double check on that.

Further thinking, A company trying to delete tailpipe emissions totally, may have some info either way. They are providing a solution to something (non emmissions) right? So, why wouldn't he (Tesla) be asked things ?

Feel like I'm missing something here. Lololol

Edited by CFM

Are you sure the reason he wasn't invite mutually exclusive from the "tail pipe" issue...if the summit is about emissions and Tesla is leading the EV charge why not have them at the table. It seems to me the Union issue was a demand of the UAW...I would bet on it. 

Remember,  your government lies to you daily. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, CFM said:

If that's true, that is a good one. The elite class is very non knowledgeable of ndirty jobs type jobs. So aren't their 'city' type help.

BTW: Now thinking about it, Mr Pete is not all that smart, so I'd double check on that.

Further thinking, A company trying to delete tailpipe emissions totally, may have some info either way. They are providing a solution to something (non emmissions) right? So, why wouldn't he (Tesla) be asked things ?

Feel like I'm missing something here. Lololol

Correct, this is the libs, they know everything, no need to bring in the owner of the largest emissions free car company on the planet for guidance. I mean it's Mayor Pete, he obviously knows everything about internal combustion engines, emissions, ext..He was a Mayor damnit!!!..:lol:

As usual another retarded thread from MC who sees nothing but a shiny lib on a pedestal and needs to stroke Mayor Pete's ego and his own not realizing what a complete idiot they both look like because they have zero rational though processes.. Utterly incompetent humans..

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Alright, after watching that vid, mayor pete did not own bret. Bret asked him exactly from the words of elon musk.

So no burn. Your news and you just skipped/omitted some things as usual to make it look like something.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Correct, this is the libs, they know everything, no need to bring in the owner of the largest emissions free car company on the planet for guidance. I mean it's Mayor Pete, he obviously knows everything about internal combustion engines, emissions, ext..He was a Mayor damnit!!!..:lol:

As usual another retarded thread from MC who sees nothing but a shiny lib on a pedestal and needs to stroke Mayor Pete's ego and his own not realizing what a complete idiot they both look like because they have zero rational though processes.. Utterly incompetent humans..

Does he even own a car?   What are his qualifications for being transportation secretary?  

34 minutes ago, CFM said:

Alright, after watching that vid, mayor pete did not own bret. Bret asked him exactly from the words of elon musk.

So no burn. Your news and you just skipped/omitted some things as usual to make it look like something.

No. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

You know he sucks cock right?

Why are you so concerned with what two adults  do in private ya’ creepy little fuck? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

D1946AD8-CD68-4AC1-9532-AB88CCC82CF2.jpeg

So would you not want the only Manu only dealing in so called green cars in the room ? Pretty sure if I were pushing a bullshit so called green agenda I would have the guy walking the walk in on every Strategies meeting and roll out . But I am sure Joe's puppet masters know better than the ceo of the only all electric auto manufacturer on what is realistic and in what time frames . Yeah I am sure of it lol

Edited by Ez ryder

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How come you never point out the 1000s of lies peddled by the msm, and why Fox got so successful in the first place, you big mouthed panty waisted woman of a man?

Snacks gets the ole ...

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How come you never point out the 1000s of lies peddled by the msm, and why Fox got so successful in the first place, you big mouthed panty waisted woman of a man?

He does what he’s told.  It’s better that way.  Spousal abuse is no laughing matter.  

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Almost like posting on a quasi sled site full of fuckin morons…..right?

wrong. Go back to your D U and post what a site full of fucking morons this is and see what happens.  I don't expect you to get the difference, freedom and basic rights are lost on the cowardly and stupid. Left/ right jack off sites are where you go to be fed your thoughts and have those thoughts reaffirmed by other mindless dummies. 

• Thanks 1