Check your account email address ×

LOL, the no big deal virus strikes again

Whatever the origin or intended effect is fuck it. We need to get control over our future. Specifically in this case is computer chip production. We, the US NEEDS to be self sufficient, it way too critical to our nation security. 

But even more important and on a personal note for myself, I want a new pickup next year. I’m looking at that Ford F-150 hybrid and the suspension in production due to supply chain issues sucks. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A cold brings the world to its knees economically. How strange. 

I'm sure China will shut down all its factories for this years cold season :lol::lmao:

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A cold brings the world to its knees economically. How strange. 

Ask yourself how long you think the world should live this way when it has literally never done anything like this before AND this shit is never going to go away. Instead of treating it, we are trying an end around which isn’t doing shit to get this country and world back to “normal”. 

I know crack heads like you are allegedly perfectly ok with living this way but this shit it any sustainable for much longer, no matter how many shots go in arms. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Ask yourself how long you think the world should live this way when it has literally never done anything like this before AND this shit is never going to go away. Instead of treating it, we are trying an end around which isn’t doing shit to get this country and world back to “normal”. 

I know crack heads like you are allegedly perfectly ok with living this way but this shit it any sustainable for much longer, no matter how many shots go in arms. 

sorry about your anger. hopefully you can find some peace.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm sure China will shut down all its factories for this years cold season :lol::lmao:

Honda and Toyota shut down their factories in Vietnam and Wuhan/Guangdong China. There's many more to come. Several semiconductor plants have closed their doors throughout Asia and China. 

Honda and Toyota shut down their factories in Vietnam and Wuhan/Guangdong China. There's many more to come. Several semiconductor plants have closed their doors throughout Asia and China. 

But haven't they always done that for cold season??? 

cold AND flu season.

Geez one would think that they would have created the vax for themselves before they released this cold on the world, it's hard enough to run factories there :lol:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Whatever the origin or intended effect is fuck it. We need to get control over our future. Specifically in this case is computer chip production. We, the US NEEDS to be self sufficient, it way too critical to our nation security. 

But even more important and on a personal note for myself, I want a new pickup next year. I’m looking at that Ford F-150 hybrid and the suspension in production due to supply chain issues sucks. 

Just order it so you can get it.  The auto industry is more sun stainable now then it ever has been.  We are not going back to whatever we had before with 100’s on the lots to choose from.  Auto industry is making money hands over fist now and are running lean.