Check your account email address ×

The defense department just left all our service dogs to die in Afghanistan

• jtssrx changed the title to The defense department just left all our service dogs to die in Afghanistan

in happy go lucky ignorant America... https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/lifestyle/how-to-throw-epic-dog-birthday-party/

in other parts of the world... https://www.alamy.com/dog-meat-for-sale-in-market-in-hanoi-vietnam-image210800300.html

that said, we love our spoiled rotten happy dog.

think of the women and girls that have lived in that shithole for the past twenty years without sharia law and oppression...

but some dogs won't make it...

Call Pamela Anderson.... and America!   

• Platinum Contributing Member

A non-profit organization said it was continuing to work Tuesday to help evacuate dozens of contracted military working dogs from the country, according to reports.

Shitty deal   :sad: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, to be fair, bringing all that Muslim trash here was more important and required the space on the planes.  First person I meet in person that believes that….I’m just gonna stick my thumbs in their brain.

i'd save every street dog before the people who choose to not fight for their country.  we need to keep our priorities straight-  dogs > people

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd save every street dog before the people who choose to not fight for their country.  we need to keep our priorities straight-  dogs > people

I’d save and bring back dirt before I’d bring those idiots here.  Dirt will serve a purpose at least.  

I still believe Trump will answer for Jan. 6, and Biden will answer for this afghan abomination. 

AS I've stated from day one.....both Biden and Trump are worthless, dangerous motherfukkers, who should NEVER have been elected president. 

Did you see my sig-line? Look at it. LOOK AT MY FUKKIN SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, to be fair, bringing all that Muslim trash here was more important and required the space on the planes.  First person I meet in person that believes that….I’m just gonna stick my thumbs in their brain.

We brought at least a 100 known terrorists. We also brought one that we brought before, he raped an American woman & then was deported.  Now we brought him back. No idea what they will do with him? Hopefully dump him off in Mainecats driveway...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Their heads are stuck in voting machines. They were trained to eat trump ballots. :lol: 

Amazing how you kowtow to your lords.  Just no integrity at all.  Weak.

Now, give up your dog!  We need testing on the 5th booster shot!  

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

We brought at least a 100 known terrorists. We also brought one that we brought before, he raped an American woman & then was deported.  Now we brought him back. No idea what they will do with him? Hopefully dump him off in Mainecats driveway...

We’re just gonna have to start handling this shit ourselves.  

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just re read the thread. Not service dogs…rescue dogs.

You are a just stupid as fuck.  I mean, stupid as fucking fuck!

A rescue dog IS a service dog.  I need you dead.  Let’s stop pretending like the plants around you don’t need your rotting corpse for fertilizer.