Check your account email address ×

This guy is president?? Jesus Christ

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

more votes than anyone, like a zillion yanks think he is the tits

I think it was the reverse of Trump winning....................people hated Hillary.

Now, people hated Trump. Biden did not win, Trump lost.  

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think it was the reverse of Trump winning....................people hated Hillary.

Now, people hated Trump. Biden did not win, Trump lost.  

No the media won . Took em 4 yrs of working dolts just like you 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I know but they still got to you in a huge way.  Hell you were hooked long ago

First of all, if you remember, when Trump was campaigning, he would wave his hand at the back of the crown, and call them, THE FAKE MEDIA.

Trump is the one that started the fight with the media, and when he couldn't take it, he started whining like a pussy.

He lost because:

He made fun of Carly Fiorina's looks

He made fun of Heidi Cruz's looks

He made fun of a disabled reporter, Serge Kovaleski

He wanted women prosecuted for seeking legal medical procedures, under Roe V Wade

He marched across the street for the WH and posed in front of a church, holding a bible. America is founded on the principle of, SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!

He boldly stated that he would build a great wall, and Mexico would pay for it. Mexico told him to go fuck himself, and he grubbed the money from the Defense Budget, ( 5 Billion ) and only built 330 miles of a 1900 mile border. That's 80 miles per year. The guy was a faggot-in-disguise!! LMAO! 80 fukkin miles per year!!! LMMFAO!!  

He totally fucked-up the response to the COVID nightmare from Hell. He said put bleach in the veins, or some kind of CLEANSING. Dr. Birks almost crawled under her chair when he said that. He said Covid was nothing, but when he got it, he came out of Walter Reed hospital, followed by NINE doctors that treated him!!!  

Lastly, Americans had had enough of this fucking braggart bastard, always telling us how great he was. 

Oh, I forgot, I made a list of about 20 of his associates that have been convicted. We're just waiting now for his CFO Weaselberg, Trumporg, and Rudy Casanova to see what happens. 

I still believe Trump, Jr, and Mo Brooks are going to be charged for Jan. 6. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

First of all, if you remember, when Trump was campaigning, he would wave his hand at the back of the crown, and call them, THE FAKE MEDIA.

Trump is the one that started the fight with the media, and when he couldn't take it, he started whining like a pussy.

He lost because:

He wanted women prosecuted for seeking legal medical procedures, under Roe V Wade

He marched across the street for the WH and posed in front of a church, holding a bible. America is founded on the principle of, SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!

He boldly stated that he would build a great wall, and Mexico would pay for it. Mexico told him to go fuck himself, and he grubbed the money from the Defense Budget, ( 5 Billion ) and only built 330 miles of a 1900 mile border. That's 80 miles per year. The guy was a faggot-in-disguise!! LMAO! 80 fukkin miles per year!!! LMMFAO!!  

He totally fucked-up the response to the COVID nightmare from Hell. He said put bleach in the veins, or some kind of CLEANSING. Dr. Birks almost crawled under her chair when he said that. He said Covid was nothing, but when he got it, he came out of Walter Reed hospital, followed by NINE doctors that treated him!!!  

Lastly, Americans had had enough of this fucking braggart bastard, always telling us how great he was. 

Oh, I forgot, I made a list of about 20 of his associates that have been convicted. We're just waiting now for his CFO Weaselberg, Trumporg, and Rudy Casanova to see what happens. 

Like I said you missed your 10pm brain washing best catch up with colbert 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said you missed your 10pm brain washing best catch up with colbert 

SHARRUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member

Everywhere you turn there's fear mongering and arguing over Covid meanwhile this dumb fuck is our POTUS.

I need a time machine...either go forward or backward. Just get me the fuck out of here!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Everywhere you turn there's fear mongering and arguing over Covid meanwhile this dumb fuck is our POTUS.

I need a time machine...either go forward or backward. Just get me the fuck out of here!

Our country is being run by a criminal enterprise.  I hope the next march on Washington is an actual insurrection, instead of a few hundred nitwits with cellphones.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He lost because:

He lost he hurt the feelings on liberals who had the "fake news" in their pockets and waged a 4 year smear campaign 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Probably your boyfriend

Hey faggot, I posted my broads, where's yours? You're like that 54 year old homo ( The One ) who NEVER posts his broads, sled, truck, or anything else. You just sit your faggotty asses behind your keyboard, and spout off. You two should meet up some- day, maybe he'll let you fuck him up the ass. Be sure to give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMN REACH-ROUND!! 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

He lost he hurt the feelings on liberals who had the "fake news" in their pockets and waged a 4 year smear campaign 

Ask yourself this, how bad could Trump have been to have lost to Biden, who rarely left his house?

Did you watch the debate where trump was so obnoxious that Biden told him to SHUT UP?

That debate alone cost Trump MILLIONS of votes!!!  

I VOTED for Trump. They both suck as presidents, but Trump is now being shown to be a REAL BASTARD. 

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know but they still got to you in a huge way.  Hell you were hooked long ago

I watch all three ( Fox, Msnbc, CNN ) so I am not beholden to any media agency, or their party affiliation. 

I've told you a hundred times, I am not a lib, dem, repub, on cons. I can not align with ANY PARTY. 

They all suck as far as I'm concerned. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I watch all three ( Fox, Msnbc, CNN ) so I am not beholden to any media agency, or their party affiliation. 

I've told you a hundred times, I am not a lib, dem, repub, on cons. I can not align with ANY PARTY. 

Your a hardcore racist, sexist, and clown. Nothing you say seriously matters to anyone.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

Trump walking across the street, and making a spectacle of himself holding the bible at that church, showed me what a fucking arrogant, DANGEROUS asshole he is. 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ask yourself this, how bad could Trump have been to have lost to Biden, who rarely left his house?

Did you watch the debate where trump was so obnoxious that Biden told him to SHUT UP?

That debate alone cost Trump MILLIONS of votes!!!  

I VOTED for Trump. They both suck as presidents, but Trump is now being shown to be a REAL BASTARD. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump walking across the street, and making a spectacle of himself holding the bible at that church, showed me what a fucking arrogant, DANGEROUS asshole he is. 

STFU!!! You knob gobbling sorry excuse for a human being.

COULD SURE GO FORA MEAN TWEET AND $1.79 GAS RIGHT NOW - )

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You buy in time everything tge box tells you then you get on here and prove it shortly after day in day out