Check your account email address ×

This guy is president?? Jesus Christ

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Can I just show up how about Sunday 

STFU, you homo!!! Go find some other guy. Hey, I'm sure THE GAY ONE would be happy ta' see ya'!!     :gfight:

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

So your scared? I thought you wanted to smash my face in? 

What are you coming here for? 

THE GDT

THE TNW

THE FDR

If you just want to come over for nothing, come on over, I'll gladly clang you with the MAGLITE!!!  You have to post a WAIVER OF INJURY first.  

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What are you coming here for? 

THE GDT

THE TNW

THE FDR

If you just want to come over for nothing, come on over, I'll gladly clang you with the MAGLITE!!!  You have to post a WAIVER OF INJURY first.  

You tell me your the one who keep telling me to come over so you can smash my face in. I’ll sign whatever waiver you want to be hit in the face none of your gay fantasies apply to said waiver only stipulation is your signing my waiver also. 

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

You tell me your the one who keep telling me to come over so you can smash my face in. I’ll sign whatever waiver you want to be hit in the face none of your gay fantasies apply to said waiver only stipulation is your signing my waiver also. 

What's your waiver about? 

I have to go out and do some work. Can you STFU for about 3 hours, KAYAK FAGGOT?  

22 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

All the above I want notarized copies of all documentation.

HA!HA!HA! How about I just give ya' fifty bucks, and you let me whack ya' once, with the MAGLITE!!!  

• Gold Member
On 8/12/2021 at 9:03 AM, Polaris 550 said:

This is Mark The Ark's history with me:

13 years ago he said I was getting abused like a blow-up doll at a frat party.

Then he posted to admin on several occasions that I should get banned.

Then he said he would have PUNCHED MY TICKET a long time ago.

Then I believe he had some affiliation with TEAM BELLY PAN, and the bitch Scooter booted me.

I ain't obsessed with the fat pollywog and his TWO TONE, BROWN LEATHER DRESS SHOES, but I sure don't like him.  

You know exactly why scooter booted you, you brought a family member into it.

Fucking lying sack of scrotum sweat.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You know exactly why scooter booted you, you brought a family member into it.

Fucking lying sack of scrotum sweat.

Wow, you sure are OBSESSD with me!!! LMAO!! 

Am I that big, rich and powerful that you remember that!!!

Do I bother you that much, that you remember that trivial stuff? LMAO!! 

WOW, I "OWN " you!!!!   :owned::owned::owned:

Newfie Bullet posted a pic of his 14 year old step daughter in tight black cordury pants, showing her ass, and I said something, not too bad, but SCOOTER was just lookin' ta' boot me. Fukkin bitch faggot motherfukker. I think Woofie, Mark THE ARK  is connected to that site somehow. Fukkin cunt motherfukkers!!!   

NEWFIE POSTED IT NOT ME!!! FUCK YOU STEPHEN GAWKING AT MEN"S PACKAGES!!!! FUCK YOUR CUNT WITH A FUKKIN RAKE!!!

Right when i thought you couldn’t be any more of s loser. Not legal. Recorded that for your lawyer too.

where you kicked off the police force ? No way you made it all the way through.

Do you have a criminal record ? If we look at the sex registry in your area, are you on it ?

52 minutes ago, CFM said:

Right when i thought you couldn’t be any more of s loser. Not legal. Recorded that for your lawyer too.

where you kicked off the police force ? No way you made it all the way through.

Do you have a criminal record ? If we look at the sex registry in your area, are you on it ?

LMAO!! Yeah sex registry with the broads, who wanted my yuuuge Johnson!!   :junk:

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, you sure are OBSESSD with me!!! LMAO!! 

Am I that big, rich and powerful that you remember that!!!

Do I bother you that much, that you remember that trivial stuff? LMAO!! 

WOW, I "OWN " you!!!!   :owned::owned::owned:

Newfie Bullet posted a pic of his 14 year old step daughter in tight black cordury pants, showing her ass, and I said something, not too bad, but SCOOTER was just lookin' ta' boot me. Fukkin bitch faggot motherfukker. I think Woofie, Mark THE ARK  is connected to that site somehow. Fukkin cunt motherfukkers!!!   

NEWFIE POSTED IT NOT ME!!! FUCK YOU STEPHEN GAWKING AT MEN"S PACKAGES!!!! FUCK YOUR CUNT WITH A FUKKIN RAKE!!!

Looks like I struck a nerve.

You are by far the most pathetic loser here, it's been proven over and over.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Looks like I struck a nerve.

You are by far the most pathetic loser here, it's been proven over and over.

You struck shit, FAGGOT.   Loser? You come over here with your financials, score-sheet on broads fucked, and any other critreria you want, and we'll see how big you are. You fukker, where are you located? 

How old are you? What do you do for work? Did someone tell you who I was? 

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED!!!  

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You struck shit, FAGGOT.   Loser? You come over here with your financials, score-sheet on broads fucked, and any other critreria you want, and we'll see how big you are. You fukker, where are you located? 

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED!!!  

Nobody, and I mean nobody gives a shit about what you claim. You could have 50 mil and could have fucked 20 supermodels, it doesn't matter to anyone but you. It earns you nothing here. 

What a putz.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Nobody, and I mean nobody gives a shit about what you claim. You could have 50 mil and could have fucked 20 supermodels, it doesn't matter to anyone but you. It earns you nothing here. 

What a putz.

Answer my questions!!

Where are you located?

How old are you?

What do you do for work?

Did someone tell you who I was?  

Where are you located!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Let's have this out. You wanna' kick my ass, let's git 'er done. 

I "OWN " you!!! :owned:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED!!!  

Stfu and go choke on a giant bag of dicks you crusty old queer and while you’re at it shove a giant bag of dicks up your ass. If I ever run in to you I’ll knock your block off and piss down your neck you massive pussy ahahahahaha!!!!!! :bigfinger::owned:

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Stfu and go choke on a giant bag of dicks you crusty old queer and while you’re at it shove a giant bag of dicks up your ass. If I ever run in to you I’ll knock your block off and piss down your neck you massive pussy ahahahahaha!!!!!! :bigfinger::owned:

Where are you located, DICK-BAG FAG??? 

You wanna' kick my ass, bring it. Outside Manchester, NH. Where are you located? 

How old are you? What do you do for work? You obviously know who I am, so you figure you can kick my old ass. Bring it, you FAGGOT lover of a BAG 'O DICKS, queer!! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT POSTS DICKS IN A BAG, NOT ME, FAGGOT!!