Check your account email address ×

Against Meryl Streep

54 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wasnt Trump part of Hollywood before he put his foot into politics? You would think they would support one of their own...lol

The Apprentice was on NBC their headquarters are close to Trump Tower the entire show was shot in NYC mostly at Trump Tower so it really had nothing to do with Hollywood :) 

why does he even respond to her? it's as though the guy never got out of grade school. he reacts to almost everything around him. it's bizarre. reminds me of some guys here. 

Edited by spin_dry

35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The Apprentice was on NBC their headquarters are close to Trump Tower the entire show was shot in NYC mostly at Trump Tower so it really had nothing to do with Hollywood :) 

Well fuck hollywood then. 

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

why does he even respond to her? it's as though the guy never got out of grade school. he reacts to almost everything around him. it's bizarre. reminds me of some guys here. 

I rarely agree with you, but you are spot on. Trump lashes out at any and all criticism. He is fucked in the head and his ego so fragile he cannot take it.

11 minutes ago, Boered said:

I rarely agree with you, but you are spot on. Trump lashes out at any and all criticism. He is fucked in the head and his ego so fragile he cannot take it.

I don't know that he "lashes out at any and all", but I think a high profile "throwing under the buss" on prime time television deserves a "throw" back.  IMO

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know that he "lashes out at any and all", but I think a high profile "throwing under the buss" on prime time television deserves a "throw" back.  IMO

If this is how he reacts when Meryl Streep says something only sorta mean how should we expect him to act when a world leader calls him out in front of the entire planet? Face it, Trump NEEDS to grow thicker skin and learn to let things roll of his back. These little tiffs with Hollywood might be fun for him but they make him look foolish.

Just now, Kivalo said:

If this is how he reacts when Meryl Streep says something only sorta mean how should we expect him to act when a world leader calls him out in front of the entire planet? Face it, Trump NEEDS to grow thicker skin and learn to let things roll of his back. These little tiffs with Hollywood might be fun for him but they make him look foolish.

Meh.....after watching Obama take it in his face for eight years, a little shove back may be fun to watch.  But I'm hardly one to stand up for the "pussification" standards that are so rapidly becoming policy for weak leader nations.

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Meh.....after watching Obama take it in his face for eight years, a little shove back may be fun to watch.  But I'm hardly one to stand up for the "pussification" standards that are so rapidly becoming policy for weak leader nations.

"Give back" can be done without sounding like a petulant child, that is my point.

Just now, Kivalo said:

"Give back" can be done without sounding like a petulant child, that is my point.

Well, I agree.  But let's not get all ripped out of the frame.  It was just a simple tweet.  And I don't know for sure but if I had to guess, he isn't the hot headed imbecile we are led to believe.  Billionaires don't get to be billionaires by being rash idiots.  It's my guess he's firing these little "gems" off with a quick giggle and a smirk on his face.  Let's not forget how many zeros there are in a billion.  A quick glance says that he can buy Meryl 150 times over.  And if she or anyone else of those Hollywood elite weirdos don't think he can reach out an affect their lives and careers without anybody knowing the back room details.....well, it must feel warm and safe to be a liberal.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

And this...YEP!

I/WE, or at least most of us that aren't whining liberal self haters DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK what a celebrities views are of politics.  Their job is to entertain us....that is all. When they use their celebrity status to get airtime to try and transform the public's political or social thinking...it just comes off as falsely contrite and petty.  

And I love the fact that some feel they can use their airtime to insult and degrade Trump...but if he fires back, that's "not presidential".  Fuck that.  They fire a shot...he can too.  And most of America has his back so....fire away at these false outraged haters Trumpster!  Just don't drag it on.

Ex-FUCKING actly

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Left in an era of working-class rage, so naturally she’s embraced even more tightly by liberals doubling down on their delusional Clinton Democrat worship.

I love it.  Bury the dogma once in for all, cuz thats what will happen if the left stays with this path

3 hours ago, Dave said:

To be fair...slope was put on 3600 delay.

To be fair, he was a universally recognized, self admitted douchebag. :bc: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

It's good not being entrenched in the Hard Right or Hard Left  :bc:

Its also not good to be a fence riding dingus without principles. :bc: 

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Do they hold positions in public office? Are they in any position to speak on behalf of their constituents? Were they in any way elected to their positions by the people and therefore can be fired by the people by not re-electing them?

Or are they just paid very large sums of money to act?

Hollywood elites should indeed shut their yappers!

Yep, tired of those elitist, ivory tower pricks. I like Denzel Washington's take and we need more like him in Hollyweird.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I listened to her speech online, not sure what the big deal is? Trump DID mock that reporter, anyone who denies that is a fucking hack.

Trump was free to do so and we are free to rag on him about it. So whats the big deal?

Actually if you look it up, he didn't.

he uses this gestures constantly. It wasn't mocking this guy's disability