Check your account email address ×

Starting masks again

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Any articles to substantiate this?

Numbers were posted somewhere. It's all on govt cdc site. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find that tough to believe but, I still don’t think that vaccine is anything of real substance.  It’s a political play right now, that’s it.

Hardly anyone dying from Rona now. Media still selling fear.

Vax fucked up a lot of people. 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Where were you ass fucks when the vaccines were approved for release and the stated drug manufacturers effectiveness was 95%?

160,000,000 Americans have been fully vaccinated

Now class whats 5% of 160,000,00?

So 160M of 330M have been vaxed.  How many of the remaining 170M have natural immunities, or anti-bodies?  Where is my test!!??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I was just talking to a friend who is a dem regarding this.  He stated that everyone that is dying or getting sick are people that have not had the vaccine.  This is the narrative now.

Weird, it's like people who got the polio vaccine didn't get polio. I wonder if there's a correlation. 

13 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I keep hearing about rise in covid cases and variants. I wouldn’t be surprised if the mask bs makes it’s way across the country again. The fear is definitely coming back.

I give it until November, tops. Full masks, partial shutdowns and all of the people that didn’t get this shot will be blamed for it all. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Oh, they pushing the Delta hard on local news.  This morning they had a doctor on saying he wont go in public without mask, but didn't seem to be concerned about not wearing it at hospital???  Said he already had his thirteen yr old vaccinated and was taking his 11 yr old asap.  they both will be wearing masks, no matter what.  looked really fat and unhealthy.  

Does it seem weird?  we have never had anywhere near the  public outcry, infusion of money, to go after say childhood cancer. They have the power to protect us from this deadly disease, but not from common cold.    

Never, in history, has anything regarding a sickness, been pushed this hard. Some of us see that and question it. Others just walk towards the light. 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

That's because the vax isn't working.

And it most likely never will, 100%. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I was just talking to a friend who is a dem regarding this.  He stated that everyone that is dying or getting sick are people that have not had the vaccine.  This is the narrative now.

And it will continue to be, going forward.  

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

And if you point to someone who is vaccinated sick or dying.   It is because of people not getting vaccinated infecting them.  

Correct. Again, and it will continue to be that way going forward. Next cold/flu season will be twice the shit show that the past one was. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Where were you ass fucks when the vaccines were approved for release and the stated drug manufacturers effectiveness was 95%?

160,000,000 Americans have been fully vaccinated

Now class whats 5% of 160,000,00?

they have NOT been approved. NONE OF THEM.   they are only approved for EMERGENCY use.   thats not the same as being accepted and "approved"     dont you wonder why so  many in the medical field are not getting a shot???

98% of people nationally who are contracting COVID are unvaccinated.  That's the macro.

On the micro level, I know of two separate ICU staff.  One here in AZ, one in WI.  Neither one of them have had a vaccinated COVID patient through their ICUs yet.

Find an Asian person and have them do the math for you since we Americans are too stupid to understand the law of large numbers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Weird, it's like people who got the polio vaccine didn't get polio. I wonder if there's a correlation. 

Sure, so if you are vaccinated, then why worry about getting it and why worry about others who may get it?  Wait, what about all these people crossing the border, are they getting checked?  Are they wearing masks?  Should we be worrying about them?  They are moving these people all over the midwest and the midwest just happens to have a spike in cases.  Coincidence?

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure, so if you are vaccinated, then why worry about getting it and why worry about others who may get it?  Wait, what about all these people crossing the border, are they getting checked?  Are they wearing masks?  Should we be worrying about them?  They are moving these people all over the midwest and the midwest just happens to have a spike in cases.  Coincidence?

If there was only one strain and it never mutated, most wouldn't care. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Then you are good to go! 

Like bullets off of Superman's chest, he is now protected for life! 

15 minutes ago, irv said:

Like bullets off of Superman's chest, he is now protected for life! 

They should be pretty happy about this, instead, they feel it’s necessary to hate those that have chosen certain death.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They should be pretty happy about this, instead, they feel it’s necessary to hate those that have chosen certain death.  :lmao:

Getting sidetracked here.

The original question "Sure, so if you are vaccinated, then why worry about getting it and why worry about others who may get it?" The answer: mutations.

Just now, akvanden said:

The original question "Sure, so if you are vaccinated, then why worry about getting it and why worry about others who may get it?" The answer: mutations.

So then the vaccinations now available aren’t going to help that either.  Hell, it’s pretty clear it isn’t a real vax against the known variations.

Most healthy people are better off letting their bodies make their own immunity for this….as is happening now.  Others irrational fear for their own survival doesn’t constitute any emergency on my part.

Wear a helmet if you deem it necessary.  But if everyone has to wear one to protect you, well….are we still talking about a helmet?  Or is it a mental problem?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yet people who got the non fda approved shot are still getting covid . Funny how that works . 

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So you are affrade of me passing mutations ? Then you have no faith in your vaccination  for good reason . And if I got vaccinated from your logic I could no longer pass you the mutation? How is that poss it is one or the other it works or it dose not work . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Yet people who got the non fda approved shot are still getting covid . Funny how that works . 

Did you see it advertised as 100% effective somewhere?

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So then the vaccinations now available aren’t going to help that either.  Hell, it’s pretty clear it isn’t a real vax against the known variations.

Most healthy people are better off letting their bodies make their own immunity for this….as is happening now.  Others irrational fear for their own survival doesn’t constitute any emergency on my part.

Wear a helmet if you deem it necessary.  But if everyone has to wear one to protect you, well….are we still talking about a helmet?  Or is it a mental problem?

They're shown to be effective against the mutations thus far, at least the US vaccines.