Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still getting the details... but apparently one of the drivers in my building did something so fucked up it cost $6,000 to get the truck extricated.

Will advise... :lol:

Edited by Snake

9 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm still getting the details... but apparently one of the drivers in my building did something so fucked up it cost $6,000 to get the truck extricated.

Will advise... :lol:

We had an oriental try to drive a tall van into a parking garage. Kind got it wedged in good, after tearing half the roof off. Guessing the same thing happened at your place.

27 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

We had an oriental try to drive a tall van into a parking garage. Kind got it wedged in good, after tearing half the roof off. Guessing the same thing happened at your place.

Don't think so... it involved a fucking crane..... :lol:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, joesale said:

image.png.13c61e50649143bcb00298e1098d8dfa.png

Apparently Obama made alot of money while president. He didnt have shit before that. That party has a staff of 200 people... Thats gotta cost some serious coin...  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Anler said:

Apparently Obama made alot of money while president. He didnt have shit before that. That party has a staff of 200 people... Thats gotta cost some serious coin...  

He is truly "The Great One":bong:

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My boat.  :lol: 

017C938C-D493-4842-9913-2A41F568D72B.jpeg

That's a nice boat.

We hired a captain for fishing on Lake Superior who had a very similar boat.

Just Sayin! 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You know, if Obama wants to throw a huge party and fly in 200 staffers to take care of him and his 500 guests on his "going to be under water in X years" estate at Martha's Vineyard, that is truly AWESOME!!  Who wouldn't want to throw a party for your 500 closest "friends" if you could??

BUT - that means you don't get to lecture me and tell me I need to do something, when you do the same shit you are lecturing me about.  Shut the hell up Obama!  Seriously.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2