• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HSR

• Jimmy Snacks

• joesale

• Jerry 976

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

235299856_10223435008015803_5612100194358032719_n.jpg

My kid and his friends went to buffalo wild wings last weekend and they told them there was a 4 hour wait... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/7/2021 at 7:11 PM, Anler said:

My kid and his friends went to buffalo wild wings last weekend and they told them there was a 4 hour wait... 

Closest one to me closes on Saturday afternoon sometimes now.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Closest one to me closes on Saturday afternoon sometimes now.

There is a large enough population by us that wont happen. Most restaurants are packed on the weekends and now even during the week. Its worse now then it was before the pandemic. Its so bad that alot of times we just have people over to our house or go to someone else's house and we grill or cook. 

We have a local restaurant that we meet up with friends every Thursday for dinner and drinks and now we wait until 7pm because you cant get in the fucking place before that.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

There is a large enough population by us that wont happen. Most restaurants are packed on the weekends and now even during the week. Its worse now then it was before the pandemic. Its so bad that alot of times we just have people over to our house or go to someone else's house and we grill or cook. 

We have a local restaurant that we meet up with friends every Thursday for dinner and drinks and now we wait until 7pm because you cant get in the fucking place before that.  

Many restaurants in my area are advertising service time of at least 45 minutes longer than usual and this is once seated.  Funny thing is I don't think I've waited an extra 15 minutes.   I'm glad they are honest but I just haven't waited that long.   More problems with places just limiting days of operation than extended wait times.   

I rarely go out to eat or to a bar on any day other than Thur-Sun so I haven't really ran into it personally.

We've been doing the in home get togethers for years.   

Edited by Highmark