Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Green.JPG

I parked my wifes Jeep Wrangler in one of those spots once. Fucking thing gets no better than 20mpg, but hey, its got that E-torque electric motor. So technically, its a fuckin hybrid!

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I wanna laugh, but sad.   
School shooter in the making.  

I probably wouldn't be able to hold back the laughter if I seen this in person

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I wanna laugh, but sad.   
School shooter in the making.  

I am ashamed to say that I recognize that place, that is Logan airport in Boston. Been in that spot many times. 

Seems a shame that the dog doesn't have a mask, would think they would want to protect it as well...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I am ashamed to say that I recognize that place, that is Logan airport in Boston. Been in that spot many times. 

Seems a shame that the dog doesn't have a mask, would think they would want to protect it as well...

You can see the fear and disconnect in the kids.   This is not normal!   We are creating a whole generation of anxiety riddled, antisocial, depressed, people.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You can see the fear and disconnect in the kids.   This is not normal!   We are creating a whole generation of anxiety riddled, antisocial, depressed, people.  

School shootings for everyone!

The real question is.....How do we keep these mentally defective kids from getting their hands on gunz? Maybe start by liming magazine capacity first!  Completely ignore the root problem :suicide:

• Thanks 1