Check your account email address ×

Fucking cocksucking banker fucks

My dads brother died and had $28k in his Bank of America account. He and his siblings have been trying to get the money out for 6 months and nothing but lies and 4 hour waits on the phone and bullshit. They finally had to hire a lawyer and spend 3k to get the truth.

Lawyer said the bank will give you the run around for years before anything happens or you get the truth.

Fuck lawyers and fuck bankers and fuck this trash country and fuck the cops and military that defend it. 

All trash

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My dads brother died and had $28k in his Bank of America account. He and his siblings have been trying to get the money out for 6 months and nothing but lies and 4 hour waits on the phone and bullshit. They finally had to hire a lawyer and spend 3k to get the truth.

Lawyer said the bank will give you the run around for years before anything happens or you get the truth.

Fuck lawyers and fuck bankers and fuck this trash country and fuck the cops and military that defend it. 

All trash

Who was the beneficiary I would think there be no issues if that person shows up with proper docs.

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All trash

Ben did he have a will? If not have the lawyer petition the probate court to have one of them become a personal representative. The PR will then be able to handle all his estate's financial affairs as well as his assets.

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All trash

Guy at work is having a similar issue, his dad passed closing in on a year ago and it's one excuse after another with them. They also had to get a lawyer involved and meanwhile BoA collects monthly fees on the account. It boggles my mind how people can deposit money in that bank with the number of stories I've heard about them. 

It is a pita to get shit settled after someone dies . You just have to hope you even know what all they had . Endless sending in paperwork and power of attorney shit death certs . What is sad is how much more ez it is to get a life  insurance check than to get money in accounts . And just how fast a bank knowes some one died . Like fucking same day 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

All trash

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle.  What you are going through could have been handled very easily and predictably if the proper TOD agreements were in place.  Direct your energy into getting your own affairs in order, and consider a local advisor you can talk to face to face.

• Like 2

My uncle had no will , we had no idea he had any money. It’s a fucking joke that his beneficiaries have to pay 10% of his life savings just to get his money out of his savings account. 

Bank is just doing its job. 

With no will, you're uncle was INTESTATE.

Without court papers, you will NEVER get that money. 

God, can I please choke you out someday for being such a fuck-stick?????? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bank is just doing its job. 

With no will, you're uncle was INTESTATE.

Without court papers, you will NEVER get that money. 

God, can I please choke you out someday for being such a fuck-stick?????? 

They have generated every paper the bank has asked for going on 5 months. It is not probate because of the dollar amount. They got the court papers and designated my aunt some bullshit that was required. 

You’re a know nothing daggot who can’t pay his bills ....why are you even commenting

Your family is ignorant of INHERITANCE LAWS. 

The State owns what your uncle had, until a court determines other wise. 

The way it SHOULD have been handled, is one of you hire an attorney from day one, and petition the court to disperse the 28K, and anything else your uncle had.  You should have had a lawyer on this a week after uncle Staniszlaw croaked.

Once you had the court papers you could get the money from the bank.  

With no will no one granted power of attorney you are fucked . Some one could be dealing with this shit for well over a yr .

I am going on yr 2.5 with my aunt who had no will lived in DC was never married but dated same guy for 40 yrs .  he has been helping out big time. with out him helping out the estate would never get resolved . There is a lawyer in DC and one in MN dealing with it 

Edited by Ez ryder

To make the whole story even more crazy inho . Is she was head of buisness taxation for Arlington County.  So a woman who is intimately familiar with govenment paperwork and the fucked up prosseses had no will no plan of action 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your family is ignorant of INHERITANCE LAWS. 

The State owns what your uncle had, until a court determines other wise. 

The way it SHOULD have been handled, is one of you hire an attorney from day one, and petition the court to disperse the 28K, and anything else your uncle had.  You should have had a lawyer on this a week after uncle Staniszlaw croaked.

Once you had the court papers you could get the money from the bank.  

You are correct sir.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They have generated every paper the bank has asked for going on 5 months. It is not probate because of the dollar amount. They got the court papers and designated my aunt some bullshit that was required. 

You’re a know nothing daggot who can’t pay his bills ....why are you even commenting

STFU, you Darwinian sample!! LMAO!!  

You don't know what you're talking about, you ignorant fool. 

Why didn't you mention that your aunt had some papers?

What fukkin papers?

Your aunt gets EVERYTHING, you faggot, unless they had children, in which case states disburse about 50% to surviving spouse, and 50% to surviving children. Some states have different percentages.

Bottom line is, YOU AIN"T GETTIN' SHIT!!  LMMFAO!! 

You ain't gettin' shit, for two reasons. First, he had a surviving spouse who will get it by law. Secondly, you're a wood-sawing, sawdust-in-his-ass FAGGOT!!! LMMFAO!!

Benny...loses again!!   

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You are correct sir.

Yes MC. Correct about this, and correct about Donny Klump!!   :bc:

Hey MC, did you see the list of Trump's people that have been indicted, arrested, and CONVICTED!!

Now, all we have to do is sit back and wait for Alan Weaselberg, the Trump Organization, and Rudolph Costanza to get hammered!! LMMFAO!! 

I can' believe people on this site back Trumpy, with the mountain of evidence against him.

We've got NOTHING BUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh what a glorious day it will be when an indictment is returned against, DONALD JOHN TRUMP!!!! 

We'll see how he makes fun of disabled people then.  

I want to see him ARRESTED, and in handcuffs, for the insurrection. Problem is, it might ignite a fukkin war. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

My uncle had no will , we had no idea he had any money. It’s a fucking joke that his beneficiaries have to pay 10% of his life savings just to get his money out of his savings account. 

You just said he had NO WILL!! 

Therefore, he has NO BENIFICIARIES! 

The court will now determine his benificiaries. 

Benny, do you think I could come out there and give you all a GROUP CHOKE-OUT, 'cause you all need one???  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You just said he had NO WILL!! 

Therefore, he has NO BENIFICIARIES! 

The court will now determine his benificiaries. 

Benny, do you think I could come out there and give you all a GROUP CHOKE-OUT, 'cause you all need one???  

Listen you stupid faggot ass retard. My aunt and her 3 brothers all signed papers stating they were equal beneficiaries. The court granted them some stay of probate bullshit docs that the bank requested. They have all done exactly what the bank told them and then BAM .....stonewalled months later. You are dumb as fuck and need to die 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid faggot ass retard. My aunt and her 3 brothers all signed papers stating they were equal beneficiaries. The court granted them some stay of probate bullshit docs that the bank requested. They have all done exactly what the bank told them and then BAM .....stonewalled months later. You are dumb as fuck and need to die 

Hey, you're the one that can't get the money, not me!!  

So who's the fuck-stick faggot???  

You dumb-fuck, then you would have a case against BOA, for refusing to release lawful funds!!! 

God, you are such a fukkin dick-head!

No wonder you are always in a state of legal or financial turmoil. Your brain just doesn't function properly. 

Siblings are lower on the ladder of beneficiaries, than SPOUSES OR CHILDREN.

You guys fucked up by your aunt not filing for an, INTESTATE PROBATE OF ESTATE, from the git-go.

Benny, this clusterfuck reminds me of why I've wanted to choke you out for so many years.  

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Her three BROTHERS!!!! Holy fuck, they aren't even related to your uncle!! 

Those three guys are just brothers-in-law!! LMMFAO!

That would be like my BIL getting my money!! NO FUKKIN WAY!! LMAO!! 

This whole scenario is so fucked-up, only a fukkin nut like you could post it!!! 

Good luck RETARDO, you're gonna be holdin' your pud waitin' for that28K!!  

Your aunt and her grifting brothers can sign a hundred papers, it doesn't mean shit!! 

They need to be COURT AUTHORIZED PAPERS to get that money!! 

God, you are FRANKIE-LEVEL dumb!!!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

To make the whole story even more crazy inho . Is she was head of buisness taxation for Arlington County.  So a woman who is intimately familiar with govenment paperwork and the fucked up prosseses had no will no plan of action 

My accountant told me of a big lawyer/real estate tycoon, who left an estate of 90 Million, had no will! Had a brother and sister. They got it all. Courts see this all the time. A good lawyer can straighten these INTESTATE situations out quickly.