Check your account email address ×

More Welfare

Just found out that a buddy of mine is going to be getting 600 dollars a month starting July 15th.  He has 2 kids under 6.  This guy just bought a 92,000 dollar ford platinum edition F350.  He is just laughing as he also is a partner in his family concrete business and they billed out over 300 grand last month and is having trouble finding workers.

Why would anyone work? A husband and wife with 2 kids under 6 and unemployment would put a family at 2 grand + a month depending on the state you live in.

30 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Handing out the child tax credit early is all that is - they won't be getting it next year when they do their taxes.

Oh, you bet.  They want to get you depended on this monthly payment.  That way when and who reduces it will be the bad guy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Handing out the child tax credit early is all that is - they won't be getting it next year when they do their taxes.

Umm I could be wrong but they raised the child tax credit from 2k to $4,000. I think these payments are the raise in the tax credit and the rest we can deduct at tax time like normal. The payments are only until December but I’m sure they’ll extend that. I’m looking forward to my $600 a month “free” money now what to spend it on 😂 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Just found out that a buddy of mine is going to be getting 600 dollars a month starting July 15th.  He has 2 kids under 6.  This guy just bought a 92,000 dollar ford platinum edition F350.  He is just laughing as he also is a partner in his family concrete business and they billed out over 300 grand last month and is having trouble finding workers.

Why would anyone work? A husband and wife with 2 kids under 6 and unemployment would put a family at 2 grand + a month depending on the state you live in.

How in the fuck is a family of four going to live on  2000 a month and aren’t you always bitching about taxes...why does this bother you? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How in the fuck is a family of four going to live on  2000 a month?

His numbers aren’t even correct it be well over 2k. In NH it be 4,016 a month family of 4 both parents unemployed and inc. the 600 child tax credit. NH has a really low unemployment payout of max 427 week take mass of 855 week a unemployed family of 4 be making $7,440 that’s pretty damn good. Actually mass be even more there still doing the federal additional unemployment money until September so be close to 10k month. I sure as hell wouldn’t be going back to work.

Edited by 800renegaderider

13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Umm I could be wrong but they raised the child tax credit from 2k to $4,000. I think these payments are the raise in the tax credit and the rest we can deduct at tax time like normal. The payments are only until December but I’m sure they’ll extend that. I’m looking forward to my $600 a month “free” money now what to spend it on 😂 

It's $3000 per kid, $3200 if they are 6 and under, if you choose to have the monthly payment starting in July, what is paid is deducted off the credit at years end.

To opt out of the monthly payment @Bontz was a huge pain in the ass and I had to do some things I wasn't exactly comfortable with. I had to send IRS government website a photo of my drivers front and rear, then I had to let them control my phone camera and allow 3 face scans to happen to match my DL photo. I had to do all that verification of my identity to opt out of the month payment...But God forbid you have to show ID to fucking vote..This country is so fucked up...SMH

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's $3000 per kid, $3200 if they are 6 and under, if you choose to have the monthly payment starting in July, what is paid is deducted off the credit at years end.

To opt out of the monthly payment @Bontz was a huge pain in the ass and I had to do some things I wasn't exactly comfortable with. I had to send IRS government website a photo of my drivers front and rear, then I had to let them control my phone camera and allow 3 face scans to happen to match my DL photo. I had to do all that verification of my identity to opt out of the month payment...But God forbid you have to show ID to fucking vote..This country is so fucked up...SMH

My bad I mixed the numbers up it’s 3k 6+ and 3,600 under 6.  Why did you opt out? I thought about it but just said screw it 😂.

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

My bad I mixed the numbers up it’s 3k 6+ and 3,600 under 6.  Why did you opt out? I thought about it but just said screw it 😂.

My pay is inconsistent. I'm in the lawn and garden industry, so winter time gets a little tight.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

His numbers aren’t even correct it be well over 2k. In NH it be 4,016 a month family of 4 both parents unemployed and inc. the 600 child tax credit. NH has a really low unemployment payout of max 427 week take mass of 855 week a unemployed family of 4 be making $7,440 that’s pretty damn good. Actually mass be even more there still doing the federal additional unemployment money until September so be close to 10k month. I sure as hell wouldn’t be going back to work.

Racer having his numbers wrong doesn’t surprise me but calling a child tax credit “welfare” is ridiculous. He mentions his concrete buddies who I would  guess pay plenty of taxes getting tax credits....why is that a bad thing? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Racer having his numbers wrong doesn’t surprise me but calling a child tax credit “welfare” is ridiculous. He mentions his concrete buddies who I would  guess pay plenty of taxes getting tax credits....why is that a bad thing? 

Yeah, my numbers were way off.  It's almost 2k(1840) just in the one week that they receive the tax credit in WI.  Think about that.  What's your math put it at for the month?  Come on jimmy, do the math.  Let's hear your numbers and how this works.  Tell me the democrats are not trying to make this a welfare country. 

800 renegade numbers are staggering.  7500 for a family of 4.  Why would anyone want to work.  Wisconsin's maximum weekly unemployment benefit is $370. When combined with the new program, the maximum possible benefit in Wisconsin is $670 per week, before tax withholding

So 670 a week X4 is 2680 per month. 

2 parents @ 2680 each is 5360

Add in that child tax credit of 250 per each child and thats another 500.

FFS you can't live on 5860 a month?.  70 grand a year.  FOR NOT WORKING.  And you are supporting this?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I was going through the same bullshit with the ID registration and all the "verifications" ... what a f'ing joke.  And I find it somewhat funny/ironic you and I both thought the same thing regarding all the hoops to TURN DOWN MONEY - yet there's next to nothing for hurdles to cast a vote in a federal election.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I was going through the same bullshit with the ID registration and all the "verifications" ... what a f'ing joke.  And I find it somewhat funny/ironic you and I both thought the same thing regarding all the hoops to TURN DOWN MONEY - yet there's next to nothing for hurdles to cast a vote in a federal election.  

Yup - the little woman has a 17 year old and as soon as she started trying to turn it down, the hoops to jump through were extensive.  She said screw it and is also just taking the money as they want to send it.  

I’m sure there are many that will take it as a way to continue to stay home, just one more incentive not to take an open job and keep sucking tit.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Or get the money!! It's fucking ass fucking backwards!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

73A05788-3E4A-45E2-98FF-D6A5CA67E9EA.jpeg.c0653c938b42be1d411202a81662c734.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 7/14/2021 at 3:37 PM, racer254 said:

can you live off 2 grand i know i can't. clearly in this case the family is commixing fraud with him but unless someones going to rat him out no ones going to catch it.  

Democratic Party won't admit it's become the party of wealth.

How often during the last year of wokeness have middle- and lower-class Americans listened to multimillionaires of all races and genders lecture them on their various pathologies and oppressions?

University presidents with million-dollar salaries virtue-signal on the cheap their own sort of “unearned white privilege.”

Meghan Markle and the Obamas, from their plush estates, indict Americans for their biases.

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors Brignac decries the oppressive victimization she and others have suffered — from one of her four recently acquired homes.

Do we need another performance-art sermon on America’s innate unfairness from billionaire entertainers such as Beyonce, Jay-Z or Oprah Winfrey, or from multimillionaire Delta or Coca-Cola CEOs?

States such as California have bifurcated into medieval-style societies. California’s progressive coastal elites boast some of the highest incomes in the nation. But in the more conservative north and central interior, nearly a third of the population lives below the poverty line — explaining why one of every three American welfare recipients lives in California.

California’s heating, cooling, gasoline and housing costs are the highest in the continental United States. Most of these spiralling costs are attributable to policies embraced by an upper-class elite — in Silicon Valley, Hollywood and marquee universities — whose incomes shield them from the deleterious consequences of their utopian bromides. The poor and middle classes have no such insulation.

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/hanson-democratic-party-wont-admit-its-become-the-party-of-wealth

Fucking rotten fucking welfare country! Fucking bastards of human life!!

Powerful, superior men like me, forced to pay for the filthy breeding scums of humanity, and their filthy offspring.

Low-lifes and their scum-childs should be left to starve in the fukkin streets. 

That would be the natural way, but our fucking country now has so many filthy vermin scum, that they are passing these  

fucking INSANE laws to feed, clothe and house the filthy vermins, pigs, feral breeding sows. 

A real man would never take this welfare money. 

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It is welfare...I don't get it, I didn't get a stimulus check either.  I have to fund the system, but have no access to it.  Then mutherfuckers tell me I don't pay my fair share. The system is broken. We need a flat tax where everyone contributes.  With the new tax credit most recipients will have a negitive tax rate. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Powerful, superior men like me, forced to pay for the filthy breeding scums of humanity, and their filthy offspring.

That would be the natural way, but our fucking country now has so many filthy vermin scum, that they are passing these  

fucking INSANE laws to feed, clothe and house the filthy vermins, pigs, feral breeding sows. 

How much do you receive  ??

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey what you make today? We’ll whatever it was minus $600 bucks for my two kids you payed for. Thanks

23 minutes ago, The One said:

How much do you receive  ??

22 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Hey what you make today? We’ll whatever it was minus $600 bucks for my two kids you payed for. Thanks

I've lost about 70 K in the last few days. 

I wish I could choke you two the fuck out!!!    :groin::groin: