Check your account email address ×

More Welfare

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

It is welfare...I don't get it, I didn't get a stimulus check either.  I have to fund the system, but have no access to it.  Then mutherfuckers tell me I don't pay my fair share. The system is broken. We need a flat tax where everyone contributes.  With the new tax credit most recipients will have a negitive tax rate. 

Exactly what we need is a flat tax rate. One of the ideas I liked about Ben Carson. The system is fucked how it is now.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've lost about 70 K in the last few days. 

I wish I could choke you two the fuck out!!!    :groin::groin:

U lost nothing !!! You had nothing to lose!!! 

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

can you live off 2 grand i know i can't. clearly in this case the family is commixing fraud with him but unless someones going to rat him out no ones going to catch it.  

Did you read this below?

I only calculated the numbers for one week.  You need to add in unemployment for the rest of the month.  And please tell me how anyone is committing fraud, he collects a paycheck just like any other worker.  They have professional accountant that manages the financials of the business,  if fraud was being committed his accountant would be the first one to notice it.

23 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, my numbers were way off.  It's almost 2k(1840) just in the one week that they receive the tax credit in WI.  Think about that.  What's your math put it at for the month?  Come on jimmy, do the math.  Let's hear your numbers and how this works.  Tell me the democrats are not trying to make this a welfare country. 

800 renegade numbers are staggering.  7500 for a family of 4.  Why would anyone want to work.  Wisconsin's maximum weekly unemployment benefit is $370. When combined with the new program, the maximum possible benefit in Wisconsin is $670 per week, before tax withholding

So 670 a week X4 is 2680 per month. 

2 parents @ 2680 each is 5360

Add in that child tax credit of 250 per each child and thats another 500.

FFS you can't live on 5860 a month?.  70 grand a year.  FOR NOT WORKING.  And you are supporting this?

Edited by racer254

14 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Exactly what we need is a flat tax rate. One of the ideas I liked about Ben Carson. The system is fucked how it is now.

most would pay more under a flat tax and the super rich less.  still need to bring in the same revenue and 80% of the populations not paying 20%

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s the only fair way to do it for everyone.

if you want your taxes to go up sure.  very few here would pay less under a flat tax system although I agree it's fair.  i think everyone should pay something and right now hal the country pays nothing

Kamala Harris said all this money going out is to reduce, CHILDHOOD POVERTY. 

There's no such thing as childhood poverty.

If the mother/father are broke, that's it!! The filthy breeding parents are poor, not the kids.

I don't give a fuck if some ghetto rat is poor, I really don't. 

Those filthy breeding mothers are going to destroy this country.

Those kids are the ones that commit most of the violent crimes. 

Fukkin country is going down the tubes. 

This will end up in a race war.............some day. 

This shit can't go on. 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if you want your taxes to go up sure.  very few here would pay less under a flat tax system although I agree it's fair.  i think everyone should pay something and right now hal the country pays nothing

It’s ridiculous half the country doesn’t pay shit so what if a few cry there taxes went up a little at least it’s fair everyone pays the same rate. We can all cry together.