Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

There is nothing in this world that I love or enjoy, more than the ones I'm leaving whatever I've got. 

Had my big speedboat in Winni, and Newburyport. Did a fair amount of sledding local, Castle in The Clouds, Pittsburg. Hunted and fished everywhere. Garage has a lot of deer heads. Been there, done that. 

Only thing I might get is a bigger fishing boat. 

Can't even find new sleds on-line.  

Was in the local cat/doo/poo dealer today they had 1 new sled and 2 used for sale that’s it. Guy said they were selling them before they even got unloaded and listed online.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Was in the local cat/doo/poo dealer today they had 1 new sled and 2 used for sale that’s it. Guy said they were selling them before they even got unloaded and listed online.

When I picked up my new one last saturday they had 3 rmk's and a couple used . That's it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

When I picked up my new one last saturday they had 3 rmk's and a couple used . That's it.

I'm just glad I didn't have a new sled on order this season.  Some of my buddies are getting their sleds without the electronics, others are being told sometime after the first of the year.  That would suck for me big time.

Another day in the green, the Dow closed at 36,432.22.    Might have to start a DOW 37,000 thread.  

Uncle Snotty, I'm gonna be rich soon.  Citi wanted me to open a savings account and they would give me $100 if I deposited $10k.  Plus, they are paying 0.5% versus my current account of 0.3%.  TG in the money again!!!!  :happy:

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Made some really good plays this past week on LCID, TSLA, and RIVN.  

How many bad plays did you make last week to get these 3 good ones?

I need to start buying these big IPOs.  The research I've read is those on average receive at least a 10% bump shortly after issuance.  Makes sense because of the valuation of all the large investors, they want a deal and will under value the company.

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

How many bad plays did you make last week to get these 3 good ones?

I need to start buying these big IPOs.  The research I've read is those on average receive at least a 10% bump shortly after issuance.  Makes sense because of the valuation of all the large investors, they want a deal and will under value the company.

I only keep about 20% in individual stocks, and in recent memory, I only have one that I'm down about 11 grand on, HLBZ, but am hoping it pops back on some good news.  I watch stocks that make double digit gains or losses, and I watch them for a bit before jumping in.  I've been in and out of TSLA a dozen times in the past couple years.  Made money each time.  Yesterday was probably the best day I've had on an individual stock (LCID),  but EV market is hot right now.  I don't get attached to any single companies.  I have one client who's entire portfolio is 600 grand worth of Tesla.  She's got an outside 401k, but still thats alotta one stock, but to her credit she's been in since the beginning, and her cost basis is a fraction of that.  RIVN is back down in premarket trading, so I might just sit that one out for a day or two before jumping back in.  I am not making huge plays either 5-10 grand max on any individual stocks.  I wish I had bigger balls.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Of course not.  To you quite a bit is $20.  One half less premade lobster dinner for you 

Do your friends know that you're afraid of me????  

Don't feel bad, many others are too. 

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Afraid of what?  Being seniled to death?  You make no sense broke old man.  Perhaps a better question is do you have friends that aren't just make believe.  That we all know the answer.  Definitely not.

Afraid of my wealth and power, but mostly my POWER.

Only a few friends. Why do you ask? Are you Dr. Phil, or Dear Abby? 

Will you EVER stand up to my wealth? 

Come on, you're worth a couple of mill, why not come and get 10-20Gs???

Oh, 'cause you're afraid of " MACHZNOT, THE GREAT " ????   

How is someone afraid of someone else's wealth?

How could someone be afraid of someone's power when whatever that perceived power is can have zero control over the supposed scared person?  You don't even know who I am which by default means you can have no power over me.

As for the stand up, I said bring it and your pussy all talk ass ran away to PM to hide.  You are a fucking waste of space.

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How is someone afraid of someone else's wealth?

How could someone be afraid of someone's power when whatever that perceived power is can have zero control over the supposed scared person?  You don't even know who I am which by default means you can have no power over me.

As for the stand up, I said bring it and your pussy all talk ass ran away to PM to hide.  You are a fucking waste of space.

Nope, I offered you a challenge of wealth, and you tried to change the rules.  No big deal, you're afraid of me. Just don't bullshit around with it, just admit it.

I know you from your on-line persona. I challenged you, and you showed FEAR. Otherwise, you would have contacted me on PM, and had this done by now. 

DeepFaggen, THE FEARFUL!!!!