Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

And then we have clown550 with his leaking boat, leaking car, leaking house, and no snowmibile. 

Lol, you forgot homeless, broke, and not able to afford a respirator.

On 11/17/2021 at 12:28 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I was never a cop, and yes I'm basically broke. A relative lets me stay at their place in a spare room, ( porch, mudroom, etc. ). Fuck off and die, WINNI-FAG. 

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Looks like the only challenge @Polaris 550 is winning is the leaky roof challenge.

is there a gofundme page we can contribute to or something that might bring an end to this?

I'm in... pending pictures of roof, maglite and pdf of bank statements

:)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

is there a gofundme page we can contribute to or something that might bring an end to this?

I'm in... pending pictures of roof, maglite and pdf of bank statements

:)

That was my whole point, but the fucker is old stubborn and dumb.  Started out being fun to beat on, but starting to almost feel sorry for the loser.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Receipts of what............roof tar?  

401Ks, IRAs, brokerage accounts, real estate, etc.  

Print em out, pack your bags, and I'll pick you up at MSP tomorrow.  Is this who I look for?

20211118_210436.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That was my whole point, but the fucker is old stubborn and dumb.  Started out being fun to beat on, but starting to almost feel sorry for the loser.

idk or care what his net worth is or anyone else's here other than my own

was brought up to judge others by the content of their character

his character IRL2 financial stuff is just weird which is one thing, but to continue the conversation in such an uncouth manner is tacky

but, he built his own house of cards, and the jack of clubs may be leaking

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk or care what his net worth is or anyone else's here other than my own

was brought up to judge others by the content of their character

his character IRL2 financial stuff is just weird which is one thing, but to continue the conversation in such an uncouth manner is tacky

but, he built his own house of cards, and the jack of clubs may be leaking

I don't understand how anyone can care about someone else's, it is straight out of Jr. High.  It is more than the jack that is leaking...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Boat watching chair?  Is that what you do if you don't have a boat?

Exactly , He’s mentioned it several times lately. And just the other night. Funny thing is it is local to me snd i boat by it alot. So probably while he’s sitting there. Schit, drove my car by it tues night snd tonight. 

21 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't understand how anyone can care about someone else's, it is straight out of Jr. High.  It is more than the jack that is leaking...

it's the internet, where everyone has a faster snowmobile, hotter girlfriend and a bigger maglite.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Exactly , He’s mentioned it several times lately. And just the other night. Funny thing is it is local to me snd i boat by it alot. So probably while he’s sitting there. Schit, drove my car by it tues night snd tonight. 

can I send you a check to pick up some Ramen noodles and D-cell batteries?

Corner2corner - you seeing a trend yet ?

Northstar Rick is a little to the north of me and clown550 a little to the south. I feel like i’m being squeezed by mental midget clowns. Lololol

48 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

20211118_210436.jpg

when I was a kid, it was ok to point and laugh

now, still hilarious but it might be packing... something

10 minutes ago, CFM said:

Corner2corner - you seeing a trend yet ?

Northstar Rick is a little to the north of me and clown550 a little to the south. I feel like i’m being squeezed by mental midget clowns. Lololol

none of my friends from New Hampshire are as weird as either on them

they're still weird though  :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, CFM said:

Everytime I go by it I see him sitting in it. Mubbling to anyone who will listen , " did I tell you about the boat Im going to buy " 

The whole time just sitting their holding a black rooster with a christmass bow on his lap.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's the internet, where everyone has a faster snowmobile, hotter girlfriend and a bigger maglite.  :lol:

can I send you a check to pick up some Ramen noodles and D-cell batteries?

Hey know you crossed a line don't be busting un the Ramen lol . My buds give me shit like what are you still in college when they dig for somthing to eat and run accross my stash of Ramen cups in the house camper cabin etc .then they end up eating it lol Love Me some snack time  Ramen  

21 hours ago, CFM said:

12 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Everytime I go by it I see him sitting in it. Mubbling to anyone who will listen , " did I tell you about the boat Im going to buy " 

The whole time just sitting their holding a black rooster with a christmass bow on his lap.

20 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

when I was a kid, it was ok to point and laugh

now, still hilarious but it might be packing... something

none of my friends from New Hampshire are as weird as either on them

they're still weird though  :lol:

We'll see next year, who's thundering through the Weirs Channel in a 47 Fountain.