Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then why is he afraid of me??? 

I figure he's worth about 2 mill, so why won't he collect an easy 10Gs?  

He is not . You are the cunt who wants to hide on privet conversations . I know he is telling the truth because you attempted the same games with me . Just a old broke pussy with a big keyboard mouth 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so what's your APPROXIMATE TNW?? 

If it's high, I won't bother anymore. 

Just because you have an 800 K house, doesn't mean you have 800K, unless you own it outright.

You do know what TNW is, right???

Idiot 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Look up waterfront once, lol.  

I just gave him avarage.  He is to stupid to figure out what that is . 

My guess is he makes less in a yr than the average Tonka guys kicks out in property tax . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I just gave him avarage.  He is to stupid to figure out what that is . 

My guess is he makes less in a yr than the average Tonka guys kicks out in property tax . 

There is only one house on the lake for sale right now.  Yearly taxes are $79k, but they will go up a bunch once it is sold.

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so what's your APPROXIMATE TNW?? 

If it's high, I won't bother anymore. 

Just because you have an 800 K house, doesn't mean you have 800K, unless you own it outright.

You do know what TNW is, right???

Lol 800k is the average home price . Less than 12% of those in deephaven are on the lake.  I would guess starting money for a teardown on the lake  in deephaven starts at 900k give or take 100k depending on the lot. Hell even in the armpit of lake minnitonka in my town a shithole ww2 rambler with 30 steps down to the lake you are kicking out a million . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Wtf 79k who's is that ? 

I saw they sold that 40acer estate on 15 not sure what it went for but I know a developer bought it my guess is 40 lots with 40 docks prob 20 on 15 the other 20 in the back yard 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not all that high in mound like 10 min away you can pay around 13k for a mill home on the lake 

Unless you are driving to the end of enchanted the days of $1M anything on the lake are long gone.  I should probably add the word liveable, but that should be implied.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

The guy who owns Kenwood Finance.  Used to do commercial real estate.  He is about 8 houses away, but not in my age group or social circle.

I dont even know who has the most $$$pimp house out there any more . I assume it is one of Marry Davis places but not sure ? 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Unless you are driving to the end of enchanted the days of $1M anything on the lake are long gone.  I should probably add the word liveable, but that should be implied.

My bud just closed on 1 for a mill not bad pretty close to entrance to Seton overlooking surf side. Early 2000s remodel . He is going to use it as a cabin for a few yrs then prob demo it 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont even know who has the most $$$pimp house out there any more . I assume it is one of Marry Davis places but not sure ? 

Oh shit, things have exploded.  I don't follow or care, but when someone buys a complete marble quarry in italy to wrap the outside of their house in marble and builds an 8000 sq ft guest house that looks teeny next to the main house it tells a story.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

My bud just closed on 1 for a mill not bad pretty close to entrance to Seton overlooking surf side. Early 2000s remodel . He is going to use it as a cabin for a few yrs then prob demo it 

Not bad + demo questions livable. ;)   Although cool either way.  Nothing beats living here.  Can sail/wakesurf/fish/snowmobile all right from the house.

• Like 1

Oh shit, things have exploded.  I don't follow or care, but when someone buys a complete marble quarry in italy to wrap the outside of their house in marble and builds an 8000 sq ft guest house that looks teeny next to the main house it tells a story.  

Just The job site saw was over 250k for that one 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Not bad + demo questions livable. ;)   Although cool either way.  Nothing beats living here.  Can sail/wakesurf/fish/snowmobile all right from the house.

Really not bad he could move the family in today . Nothing special like I said early 2000s remodel so lots of travertine and clear maple . It is just stupid people are kicking out a mill for a cabin on cop central.  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Really not bad he could move the family in today . Nothing special like I said early 2000s remodel so lots of travertine and clear maple . It is just stupid people are kicking out a mill for a cabin on cop central.  

There are definitely deals in particular in the non-swimmable bays.  I lived up on Painters creek off of Jennings 20 years ago and really wanted some place I could jump in without pulling the boat out.  That and somewhere that the kids can grow up and never be far from school/sports/friends.

• Like 1

There are definitely deals in particular in the non-swimmable bays.  I lived up on Painters creek off of Jennings 20 years ago and really wanted some place I could jump in without pulling the boat out.  That and somewhere that the kids can grow up and never be far from school/sports/friends.

Some of the best deals are in mound on the lots the city ownes the first 20 feet of Lake shore . I have like 5 buds in those places . 1/2 the property tax .they have to pay 350 a yr for the deaded dock every yr  . But no other docks in there yard can't rent out dock but why would you any way ?   There are a lot of them like that in mound . Not sure how it happened but it did . Few in Orono also 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Some of the best deals are in mound on the lots the city ownes the first 20 feet of Lake shore . I have like 5 buds in those places . 1/2 the property tax .they have to pay 350 a yr for the deaded dock every yr  . But no other docks in there yard can't rent out dock but why would you any way ?   There are a lot of them like that in mound . Not sure how it happened but it did . Few in Orono also 

Yep, my buddy just moved out of one of those houses.  Walk to your boat and it is nearly free.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Yep, my buddy just moved out of one of those houses.  Walk to your boat and it is nearly free.

There are those also with the whole  neighborhood has a small marina . But a lot of lake fr homes in mound do not acctualy own the shore line the city owns the first 20 feet . Pretty much if your property is next to a dead end you can almost guerntee that home dose not own its lake shore . But other random homes with no real reasoning I can put together do not own there shore .