Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anybody here with a TNW, over $1,00,000.00? ( one million )

Go ahead, Red, Ac, Team Green, be loud and proud!!!  :salute:  :thumb:  :usflag:

A million is chump.change a fucking house in ont is averaging 800,000 in ont a full load pick up  100,000  LMMFAO A MILLION  DOLLARS !! 

Edited by The One

• teamgreen02 changed the title to ** Official DOW 36,000 Thread **

Updating the thread title since the DOW passed 36,000 this morning.  36,009.74 to be exact.  It's back down under 36,000 now.

TESLA up another 5+% to almost $1,200 a share.  I thought they would go bankrupt a couple years back (and so did Musk) but they have turned it around.  He's the mostly wealthy person in the world now.  He should have a man on Mars in the next decade with that kind of money.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 9:45 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Anybody here with a TNW, over $1,00,000.00? ( one million )

Go ahead, Red, Ac, Team Green, be loud and proud!!!  :salute:  :thumb:  :usflag:

Most here are Gay and Proud.

1mil is not a lot tbh.  

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2021 at 1:31 PM, Angry ginger said:

those numbers are really disgustingly low when you look at median.   Half with less than 266k at retirement age,  fine with a good pension but those without are going to have a shitty time.  

Having another earner in the house is nice.  I had to do mine on my own.  my wife hasn't worked a real job in 22 years now.  

I'll just say the first milli was easy and so wasn't the latest :news:  

The first is the hardest, after that your $$$ can start working for you and double every 7-10 years while adding to it.  That is if you know where to put it. 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:01 PM, The One said:

A million is chump.change a fucking house in ont is averaging 800,000 in ont a full load pick up  100,000  LMMFAO A MILLION  DOLLARS !! 

If prices continue to hold it will be a good windfall when one decides to downsize.  Many homes are north of 2 million.

So if you don't inhert one how does "Negative One" go about purchasing?  The future is you will own nothing and be happy.

This is what I think peeps have for TNW:

Gravano-just under a mill

Team Greeen- maybe around 500-750 thou

Red- 1.5-2 mill

AC- 3-5 mill

Just my .02c, I could be off a mile.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If prices continue to hold it will be a good windfall when one decides to downsize.  Many homes are north of 2 million.

So if you don't inhert one how does "Negative One" go about purchasing?  The future is you will own nothing and be happy.

NERGATIVE ONE!!!   BWAHAHAHAHA!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

AC hands out some " PROFESSIONAL-GRADE " ownage!!!  :owned:

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ahh ur so kind ! Guess what I don't have to worry about buying a home I will own one just fine !!! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is what I think peeps have for TNW:

Gravano-just under a mill

Team Greeen- maybe around 500-750 thou

Red- 1.5-2 mill

AC- 3-5 mill

Just my .02c, I could be off a mile.  

That include the $25k you are leaving me or is that excluded?

1 hour ago, The One said:

Ahh ur so kind ! Guess what I don't have to worry about buying a home I will own one just fine !!! :thumbsup:

NO YOU WON'T !!! You can't afford a dog-house, FAGGOT!!  

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

EXCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

We need to talk about that.  I'm using it to buy a rig I can stay on down at the river for the weekend.  I want it to be something you can be proud of and $25k isn't going to cut it.

image.thumb.png.4b0cc89a8c3a6468a3752852da135c8a.png

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

We need to talk about that.  I'm using it to buy a rig I can stay on down at the river for the weekend.  I want it to be something you can be proud of and $25k isn't going to cut it.

image.thumb.png.4b0cc89a8c3a6468a3752852da135c8a.png

Hell You will need another 175k on top of that 25 just for a uncovered slip at Sunnyside to park it in 

I dumped the big boat about 5 yrs ago don't miss it 1 fucking bit . I was so fucking happy to see it drive away across the bay . I saw it for sale in hastings this spring for like 4k more than I sold it for lol. Think I went 24 yrs with never having anything less than a 26 . Over it . And if you asked 20s or 30s or even 40s  me if I was  ever going to think that way I would have told you you were crazy 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I dumped the big boat about 5 yrs ago don't miss it 1 fucking bit . I was so fucking happy to see it drive away across the bay . I saw it for sale in hastings this spring for like 4k more than I sold it for lol. Think I went 24 yrs with never having anything less than a 26 . Over it . And if you asked 20s or 30s or even 40s  me if I was  ever going to think that way I would have told you you were crazy 

Contemplating it myself.  Still will keep the Maibu and Ranger, but with all the kids activities I don't use the cruiser enough.

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Contemplating it myself.  Still will keep the Maibu and Ranger, but with all the kids activities I don't use the cruiser enough.

I was spending more time preping it to go in and prep for storage than I was using it . And you know the lake.  No fun to be the sober one driving when every one else is in full party mode . 

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Wow, you got a lot of stuff. I'm surprised you won't take the TNW CHALLENGE. 

All I got is a 12' aluminum boat!!!  

P5191184.JPG

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, you got a lot of stuff. I'm surprised you won't take the TNW CHALLENGE. 

All I got is a 12' aluminum boat!!!  

P5191184.JPG

That's more of a raft than a boat.  What's the deal?

DOW closed about 36,000.  TG is in the money! :happy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

That's more of a raft than a boat.  What's the deal?

DOW closed about 36,000.  TG is in the money! :happy:

OK, so what are we talkin' here???