Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

34 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I actually saw 550 towing his new boat home with the crv today off route 3.

C8C5BD8E-EDE5-4294-8678-FD207A7F86AF.jpeg

I dont think he could afford the clapped out Bayliner.  Or is the spin giving him a good deal on it

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 2

Funny but Wtf are you guys talking about, he Can’t afford the $45 outboard fuel line. He put his putt putt boat away for the winter leaking fuel.

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Pretty quiet today he probably spent your inheritance on that 42'r to thunder around 

He’s been posting between 1:00am and 4am too, sooo, we’ll see.

10 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Pretty quiet today he probably spent your inheritance on that 42'r to thunder around 

@Polaris 550 I think we need to talk.  Between the new roof and 42' boat you appear to be spending well beyond your means.  How do I know my money is safe? 

We are only talking $25k here.  You make that in 10 or 15 minutes on a good day.  How about we up it to $50k?  Preferably in a ROTH IRA so you already paid the taxes for me.

• Haha 4

On 11/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, CFM said:

We ridiculed him into shingling one roof. He thinks he has one on us.

Dude, you should have just fixed it to begin with. How does fixing your stuff  one up anyone ?  

lololololololol

What to fix next. Hmmmmmmmm.

Listen, you little bastid, I called about 7 fukkin roofers. 

3 never even called back

3 came up without ladders, and asked me for a fukkin ladder!

What fukkin roofer asks a 74 year old customer for a fukkin ladder!!

My regular roofer lost me over a month, 'cause he left me hangin' waiting to hear back from him. The fuckstick broke up with his new wife a couple of years ago, and is fucked-up.  

The last guy that came up, came with his truck, ladders, checked both roofs, and never even bothered me. He sent me a proposal, and bang it was done! 

If the other roof-faggots had come up with ladders, like a POWERFUL ROOFER should do, I might have hired them, but nooo, I had to go up to the chicken coop, and get them a fukkin ladder!

So fuck off and eat shit, and bark at the moon.  I hope you scrape your shitty BAJAJAJAJA going through the GRAVEYARD, and wreck your Bravo One!!! 

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!         BAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Poor blowup doll getting abused again.

I would post what I'm making today, but Gravano might get ideas and pull a home-invasion with the three Micks.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

My regular roofer lost me over a month, 'cause he left me hangin' waiting to hear back from him. The fuckstick broke up with his new wife a couple of years ago, and is fucked-up.  

Regular roofer?  For that piece of shit shingle roll roof you had?  What the fuck is that?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the other roof-faggots had come up with ladders, like a POWERFUL ROOFER should do, I might have hired them, but nooo, I had to go up to the chicken coop, and get them a fukkin ladder!

So fuck off and eat shit, and bark at the moon.  I hope you scrape your shitty BAJAJAJAJA going through the GRAVEYARD, and wreck your Bravo One!!! 

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!         BAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!

Powerful roofer in all caps.  Adding the word powerful in front of roofer is almost as dumb as you offering a TNW challenge when you can't afford a cheap, but albeit pointless respirator.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Regular roofer?  For that piece of shit shingle roll roof you had?  What the fuck is that?

Powerful roofer in all caps.  Adding the word powerful in front of roofer is almost as dumb as you offering a TNW challenge when you can't afford a cheap, but albeit pointless respirator.

See, you're just pecking away at the keyboard, trying to dance your way out of the fact that you, FLAKED AND CHOKED ON MY TNW CHALLENGE!!! 

You're afraid of me, and you proved it!!! LMMFAO!

Yeah, 800 HP Escalade, and you got crushed by a 74 year old POWERHOUSE from NH!!! 

Yeh, regular roofer….lololol

Maybe, just maybe, you suck as a ‘customer’ and didn’t want to deal with you again. It’s a very important part of business , snd sometimes hardest , to drop your crap customers as you gain good customers.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No, you fukkin cunt face. He did my barn in rubber membrane almost 8 years ago, you PETER PUFFER. 

The pics I posted were the roofs I DID about 10 years ago, you shit-bag pussy, afraid of a 74 year old guy!  

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yeh, regular roofer….lololol

Maybe, just maybe, you suck as a ‘customer’ and didn’t want to deal with you again. It’s a very important part of business , snd sometimes hardest , to drop your crap customers as you gain good customers.

Actually he told my buddy a year or two ago, that I was a real good customer, 'cause I paid right away. You LOSE AGAIN, CREEP OF THE LAKE!!! 

OWNAGE, it's what I DO!!!  :owned::owned:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually he told my buddy a year or two ago, that I was a real good customer, 'cause I paid right away. You LOSE AGAIN, CREEP OF THE LAKE!!! 

OWNAGE, it's what I DO!!!  :owned::owned:

Don't dodge my question.  What is my $25k invested in?

The DOW is up over 200 points today.  By Thanksgiving I might have to change the thread title back to 36,000.

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, you're just pecking away at the keyboard, trying to dance your way out of the fact that you, FLAKED AND CHOKED ON MY TNW CHALLENGE!!! 

You're afraid of me, and you proved it!!! LMMFAO!

Yeah, 800 HP Escalade, and you got crushed by a 74 year old POWERHOUSE from NH!!! 

You ran into hiding in PM.  Flaker.  You must be scared of my power and wealth.