Check your account email address ×

Trump Ally Allegedly Told Arizona Official 'We Need You To Stop the Counting'

Source: Newsweek

Aila Slisco 4 hrs ago 

The head of Arizona's Republican Party, an ally of former President Donald Trump, reportedly demanded that officials stop counting votes while the ex-president was losing the state to President Joe Biden last year. 

Newly released records show that at some point during the election's aftermath, Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward texted former Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Clint Hickman and demanded, "We need you to stop the counting," according to The Associated Press. 

The head of Arizona's Republican Party, an ally of former President Donald Trump, reportedly demanded that officials stop counting votes while the ex-president was losing the state to President Joe Biden last year. 

Ward is one of the most prominent supporters of false claims that the election was "stolen" from Trump due to massive voter fraud. She replied to a tweet sharing an article from The Arizona Republic on her alleged comment and others by commenting only, "BS."

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ally-allegedly-told-arizona-official-we-need-you-to-stop-the-counting-report/ar-AALID5U?li=BBnb7Kz 

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Aila Slisco 4 hrs ago 

Newly released records show that at some point during the election's aftermath, Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward texted former Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Clint Hickman and demanded, "We need you to stop the counting," according to The Associated Press. 

Ward is one of the most prominent supporters of false claims that the election was "stolen" from Trump due to massive voter fraud. She replied to a tweet sharing an article from The Arizona Republic on her alleged comment and others by commenting only, "BS."

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-ally-allegedly-told-arizona-official-we-need-you-to-stop-the-counting-report/ar-AALID5U?li=BBnb7Kz 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Aila Slisco 4 hrs ago 

No link to the <released records > ? Odd lmfao do you have any guts left to hook ? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps MO……accusing others of what he’s doing.

Link to those records or documents yet lol

Guess we are past a insider said to just saying thete is a record with zero proof .they know numb nuts sheep like you don't care about truth  any way 

The FBI reported that they are charging 43 of the insurrectionists with destruction of evidence. Once the INSURRECTOS found out they were in trouble, they deleted or tried to delete their I-Phone messages regarding their mission, etc. 

The FBI is getting their message from THE CLOUD, etc., from the provider companies. 

As I stated months ago, they are building a case that Trump was behind the riot on the 6th. Trump THINKS he was smart because he has no E-MAIL account. However, if it can be shown that he was CONSTRUCTIVELY behind the riot, he will be charged.  Just my .02c. 

No, I am not a lib, not a pub, not a dem, not a cons. 

I do NOT like Trump, or Biden. As I've stated numerous times, THEY BOTH CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH. 

I do want to see Trump indicted. 

I would like to see Biden quit, but then Harris steps in, which is worse. 

We can't win. We are screwed for 3 1/2 years, anyway you look at it. 

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The FBI reported that they are charging 43 of the insurrectionists with destruction of evidence. Once the INSURRECTOS found out they were in trouble, they deleted or tried to delete their I-Phone messages regarding their mission, etc. 

The FBI is getting their message from THE CLOUD, etc., from the provider companies. 

As I stated months ago, they are building a case that Trump was behind the riot on the 6th. Trump THINKS he was smart because he has no E-MAIL account. However, if it can be shown that he was CONSTRUCTIVELY behind the riot, he will be charged.  Just my .02c. 

No, I am not a lib, not a pub, not a dem, not a cons. 

I do NOT like Trump, or Biden. As I've stated numerous times, THEY BOTH CAN NOT SUCK ENOUGH. 

I do want to see Trump indicted. 

I would like to see Biden quit, but then Harris steps in, which is worse. 

We can't win. We are screwed for 3 1/2 years, anyway you look at it. 

Funny how now Apple is totally OK with giving up personal info . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Funny how now Apple is totally OK with giving up personal info . 

Maybe the feds had subpoenas?  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe the feds had subpoenas?  

What did Apple do last time ? 

And don't be foold do you honestly think Trump had any of these guys on speed dive to give them direct orders lol just stop with your spoon fed insurrection bull shit 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

What did Apple do last time ? 

And don't be foold do you honestly think Trump had any of these guys on speed dive to give them direct orders lol just stop with your spoon fed insurrection bull shit 

NO, Trump kept his hands clean....................typical mob practice. 

That's why I'm saying that the feds are building a case against him by IMPLICATION. 

If not for TRUMP, then who was the INSURRECTION FOR? 

Who's name was on the banners/flags being waved at the CAPITOL? 

I'm not spoon-fed anything, trust me. I'm just sitting back watching this cluster-fuck unfold. 

I do want to see Rudy Casanova, and Donny Flair indicted. If not, that's ok with me too. 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO, Trump kept his hands clean....................typical mob practice. 

That's why I'm saying that the feds are building a case against him by IMPLICATION. 

If not for TRUMP, then who was the INSURRECTION FOR? 

Who's name was on the banners/flags being waved at the CAPITOL? 

I'm not spoon-fed anything, trust me. I'm just sitting back watching this cluster-fuck unfold. 

I do want to see Rudy Casanova, and Donny Flair indicted. If not, that's ok with me too. 

There was no inserection or attempted inserection get that out of the way first .

They may be attempting to build a case that would not shock me in the least bit . But it will go no place this us reality just more bullshit attempt to keep it as relivent and in the "news" cycle for the sheep as long as possible.  They think it plays well . And we'll just look at you and pamper run with it when ever you can . See how it works yet ? 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

There was no inserection or attempted inserection get that out of the way first .

They may be attempting to build a case that would not shock me in the least bit . But it will go no place this us reality just more bullshit attempt to keep it as relivent and in the "news" cycle for the sheep as long as possible.  They think it plays well . And we'll just look at you and pamper run with it when ever you can . See how it works yet ? 

Hey, Alan Weaselberg thought he was smart too. It caught up to him, when he felt those S&W cuffs snapped on him.

I believe it will catch-up to RUDY AND DONNY FUCK-FACE too. 

I have nothing but wonderful time to wait. Another person called my place beautiful, and the market is doing OK.  :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:     HAW! HAW! HAW!! Dontcha' just hate me, Mound-Boy?????  

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, Alan Weaselberg thought he was smart too. It caught up to him, when he felt those S&W cuffs snapped on him.

I believe it will catch-up to RUDY AND DONNY FUCK-FACE too. 

I have nothing but wonderful time to wait. Another person called my place beautiful, and the market is doing OK.  :pc::pc::pc::pc::pc:     HAW! HAW! HAW!! Dontcha' just hate me, Mound-Boy?????  

I doubt you could sneak up on a corpse. 

46 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I doubt you could sneak up on a corpse. 

WTF does that mean? That is so stupid.  

What's your TNW???

On 7/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Is TDS ever going to reach fatal levels on its own or, will it need “assistance”?

I can offer peace to those afflicted…bringing more peace for those that aren’t.   :lol:

considering how it's infected the left and right in equal numbers I don't see it petering out anytime soon.  Look at the fucktards thinking he's going to be rising from the ashes in august to retake office.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

considering how it's infected the left and right in equal numbers I don't see it petering out anytime soon.  Look at the fucktards thinking he's going to be rising from the ashes in august to retake office.  

Who the fuck thinks that?  I really wish people would just stop saying nonsense like this.  No one thinks this, it is another lie perpetuated by the media and then it gets pushed by others on forums like this.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

They don't even hide "allegedly" in the article body anymore....just put it right in the headlines.  :lol:   

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

There no way those numbers are equal.  Not a chance in hell.  But, the ones that do think he’ll be retaking office before 2024 (if even then) have been touched by the derangement.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They don't even hide "allegedly" in the article body anymore....just put it right in the headlines.  :lol:   

:lol: