Check your account email address ×

Trump Ally Allegedly Told Arizona Official 'We Need You To Stop the Counting'

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There no way those numbers are equal.  Not a chance in hell.  But, the ones that do think he’ll be retaking office before 2024 (if even then) have been touched by the derangement.

:lol: 

i think it's way closer than one would believe.  look at the tards still showing up at trump rallies,  smh thats full TDS

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think it's way closer than one would believe.  look at the tards still showing up at trump rallies,  smh thats full TDS

Looks like a guy helping take back the senate and house in 2022 to me......

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Yeah...hard to say but, IMO, a lot of these people aren't the "followers" of Trump so much as people that just hate the idea of DC and what America is becoming under the left.  That we certainly understand.  Following Trump because he's Trump?  Ewww.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Let's fucking hope so.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

considering how it's infected the left and right in equal numbers I don't see it petering out anytime soon.  Look at the fucktards thinking he's going to be rising from the ashes in august to retake office.  

A guy that married my wife's cousin sends me videos on FB about various ways Trump is coming back into power,  not as many now but earlier there were 1 or 2 every week.  One was a heavy set southern guy in a pickup truck telling everyone to pray for this group that was ordered by the military to take over and reinstall Trump, you would think after 15 or 20 times they would catch on, but hope spring eternal I guess.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

A guy that married my wife's cousin sends me videos on FB about various ways Trump is coming back into power,  not as many now but earlier there were 1 or 2 every week.  One was a heavy set southern guy in a pickup truck telling everyone to pray for this group that was ordered by the military to take over and reinstall Trump, you would think after 15 or 20 times they would catch on, but hope spring eternal I guess.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

well given your terminal TDS i would guess you would say something like that.  

Guy lost the pubs the senate because he behaved like a petulant child.   not sure he helps for 22.   but he will claim credit even if the normal shift in power occurs.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

LOL, as if Trump's actions are anything more than a way to hold on to power over the GOP and weigh whether or not there's a realistic path to the WH in 2024. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

well given your terminal TDS i would guess you would say something like that.  

Guy lost the pubs the senate because he behaved like a petulant child.   not sure he helps for 22.   but he will claim credit even if the normal shift in power occurs.  

Yeah but what about Biden's behavior?   You are just falling for the msnbc and cnn narrative, you best stick to that.