Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes on both.  Now, what led this debate into you quoting Trump lies? Was it your failure at shifting the narrative of the OP topic being discussed?

You don’t need to answer that.

It was in response to AC then EZ,they were the ones who changed the topic not me.  Easy enough for you?   I know the topics never change on a subject on this forum, I guess that's what threw you off.

24 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

You forgot his biggest lie the border wall and making Mexico pay for it…he did do a good job keeping the illegals out though

I didn't forget, I figured it wasn't worth mentioning, although there are still people that think they paid for it through tariffs.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Simple question, easy yes or no answer, so even you can understand. 

#1    Did Trump say he wouldn't have time to golf?  

#2    Did Trump say his plan would cover everybody with better coverage at half the cost?

So those 2 points are what consumed you for 4 years? 

Can you elaborate on how those 2 points made your life worse or if it makes any more of a difference if the current prez can't string 2 words together with out forgetting what he is talking about? 

How about this big lie by guess who: " I haven't discussed any business dealings with my son"

Does this rank on the scale to the above points?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Can you elaborate on how those 2 points made your life worse or if it makes any more of a difference if the current prez can't string 2 words together with out forgetting what he is talking about? 

How about this big lie by guess who: " I haven't discussed any business dealings with my son"

It’s pretty easy as to why he keeps picking points like golf, etc. 

1.  His boy has ZERO plans that will actually make this country any better than it was BEFORE he took over. 

2.  His boy probably plays plenty of golf too but the cameras will probably never show that. 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It’s pretty easy as to why he keeps picking points like golf, etc. 

1.  His boy has ZERO plans that will actually make this country any better than it was BEFORE he took over. 

2.  His boy probably plays plenty of golf too but the cameras will probably never show that. 

Because that is what the media tells them to do, and because they are incapable of thinking for themselves and can't discern how unimportant this is in the grand scheme of things, they latch onto it like a leach and suck it right up. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

It was in response to AC then EZ,they were the ones who changed the topic not me.  Easy enough for you?   I know the topics never change on a subject on this forum, I guess that's what threw you off.

Well, I’m not following this real closely but, IMO, it seems your narrative shift attempt to try and convince those here that white supremacist are everywhere and actively recruiting failed so, you then went to the “DRUMMPH!” shifting point.

BTW, this “Trump” being brought into conversations in order to try and gain an edge is an auto-lose.  It’s like the new “Godwin’s Law” but even more retarded.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I’m not following this real closely but, IMO, it seems your narrative shift attempt to try and convince those here that white supremacist are everywhere and actively recruiting failed so, you then went to the “DRUMMPH!” shifting point.

BTW, this “Trump” being brought into conversations in order to try and gain an edge is an auto-lose.  It’s like the new “Godwin’s Law” but even more retarded.

It was nothing of the sort it was a simple statement that there was more than people think, nothing more nothing less, ironically there was a group of them wearing white head coverings and carrying American flags marching through Wilkes Barre Pa. that's about 50 miles from me, it was reported on WBRE tv, not my usual news station but that was on when we got back home.  

I brought Trump in in response to EZ's post, again how many threads here ever stay on a single topic?

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

It was nothing of the sort it was a simple statement that there was more than people think, nothing more nothing less, ironically there was a group of them wearing white head coverings and carrying American flags marching through Wilkes Barre Pa. that's about 50 miles from me, it was reported on WBRE tv, not my usual news station but that was on when we got back home.  

I brought Trump in in response to EZ's post, again how many threads here ever stay on a single topic?

Meh…whatever I’ve lost interest. I did see the marchers though.  That was weird.  These people have to be the most insecure honkies on the planet with IQ’s certainly on par with the BLM protestors.

And no, I’ve never seen a thread stay on topic…anywhere.

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

No they didn't but remember when golfing was a big issue? So much so Trump brought it up and said he wouldn't have time to golf.  

Biden is an idiot who only got elected because of Trumps asshole behavior and lies, just like Hillary gave us Trump. 

Yes, the only difference is direct impact on our lives.

Edited by 1jkw

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh…whatever I’ve lost interest. I did see the marchers though.  That was weird.  These people have to be the most insecure honkies on the planet with IQ’s certainly on par with the BLM protestors.

And no, I’ve never seen a thread stay on topic…anywhere.

Fucking idiots, only ones that are worse are the ones who loot and destroy property.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No they didn't but remember when golfing was a big issue? So much so Trump brought it up and said he wouldn't have time to golf.  

Biden is an idiot who only got elected because of Trumps asshole behavior and lies, just like Hillary gave us Trump. 

Yes, the only difference is direct impact on our lives.

Golf? You mean when the media made it an issue just like everything and anything during that time period?

If you only held on to everything that biden has said you would forget all about trump. 

Trump may be an ass but it was amplified beyond recognition, now look at the current POS in office and look at what he has said and done it really makes what the media conditioned you to think was important about trump was just bunk for partisan retards.

Hey if it was important  that Don Jr had a meeting with a russian about adoption then it should be equally important  that hunter profited from daddy being VP. right?

Got anymore garbage msm propaganda to regurgitate?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Golf? You mean when the media made it an issue just like everything and anything during that time period?

If you only held on to everything that biden has said you would forget all about trump. 

Trump may be an ass but it was amplified beyond recognition, now look at the current POS in office and look at what he has said and done it really makes what the media conditioned you to think was important about trump was just bunk for partisan retards.

Hey if it was important  that Don Jr had a meeting with a russian about adoption then it should be equally important  that hunter profited from daddy being VP. right?

Got anymore garbage msm propaganda to regurgitate?

You Trump guys with your orange colored glasses see things only through his hero status, I only used the golf as a comparison, Trump himself felt it was so important he said "he would be too busy to golf" Trump said his healthcare plan would cover everybody with better coverage at half the cost. Remember when if you like your Dr. you can keep your Dr. was such a big catch phrase? But you excuse not having any plan at all.  The tax cuts that were promised to give the middle class the most gave them the least. Remember when debt and deficit were the greatest threat to America? That all went out the window with Trump. Prior to the pandemic the US was in a manufacturing recession, and 4th quarter GDP was 2.1%.  

While things may have been great for all the wealthy ballers on this site they weren't as great for many people who lost their good manufacturing jobs, and were paying more for everything due to the tariffs.  

Everything is incredibly expensive now, and if it doesn't turnaround Biden will be down the road in the next election if he lives that long. 

You can bitch and moan and cry just like the Hillary snowflakes did, or you can man up and admit, if Trump had not acted like an asshole, done more of what he said he would and not lied so much he would have won easily.   

Biden is a stumbling bumbling idiot, always was even before he was so old and demented. Right now there is a record stock market, home prices at all time highs, highest GDP in decades, job opportunities and higher wages, and other than stimulus and government spending he has nothing to do with any of this.

What Biden isn't doing is acting like a spoiled childish asshole who inherited his daddies money like Trump did, if things were booming Trump may have gotten away with it but they weren't and he didn't, it's really that simple, sorry if you can't accept it.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You Trump guys with your orange colored glasses see things only through his hero status, I only used the golf as a comparison, Trump himself felt it was so important he said "he would be too busy to golf" Trump said his healthcare plan would cover everybody with better coverage at half the cost. Remember when if you like your Dr. you can keep your Dr. was such a big catch phrase? But you excuse not having any plan at all.  The tax cuts that were promised to give the middle class the most gave them the least. Remember when debt and deficit were the greatest threat to America? That all went out the window with Trump. Prior to the pandemic the US was in a manufacturing recession, and 4th quarter GDP was 2.1%.  

While things may have been great for all the wealthy ballers on this site they weren't as great for many people who lost their good manufacturing jobs, and were paying more for everything due to the tariffs.  

Everything is incredibly expensive now, and if it doesn't turnaround Biden will be down the road in the next election if he lives that long. 

You can bitch and moan and cry just like the Hillary snowflakes did, or you can man up and admit, if Trump had not acted like an asshole, done more of what he said he would and not lied so much he would have won easily.   

Biden is a stumbling bumbling idiot, always was even before he was so old and demented. Right now there is a record stock market, home prices at all time highs, highest GDP in decades, job opportunities and higher wages, and other than stimulus and government spending he has nothing to do with any of this.

What Biden isn't doing is acting like a spoiled childish asshole who inherited his daddies money like Trump did, if things were booming Trump may have gotten away with it but they weren't and he didn't, it's really that simple, sorry if you can't accept it.

Who said I'm a trump fan? 

The only thing you got is owned by the msm like a rented mule.

The thing is, you are all about the cult of personality that the msm crafted up for you to consume. The funny thing is trump and biden are the same both are brash assholes. the only difference is biden is supported by the msm and trump was not.

So try to man up as you say and realize you got duped. Badly by the way.

Remember when the media was telling you (and you believed it for sure) that trump was senile and unfit to hold the office? Ya you remember it went on for months. Now switch the name to biden and now there is a story everyone can accept and believe but we will neve hear about this actual reality now will we?

trump acting like an asshole change your opinion on actual meaningful stuff like running the gov?

Or are you just that kind of sensitive person who cries when ice cubes melt?

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Who said I'm a trump fan? 

The only thing you got is owned by the msm like a rented mule.

The thing is, you are all about the cult of personality that the msm crafted up for you to consume. The funny thing is trump and biden are the same both are brash assholes. the only difference is biden is supported by the msm and trump was not.

So try to man up as you say and realize you got duped. Badly by the way.

Remember when the media was telling you (and you believed it for sure) that trump was senile and unfit to hold the office? Ya you remember it went on for months. Now switch the name to biden and now there is a story everyone can accept and believe but we will neve hear about this actual reality now will we?

trump acting like an asshole change your opinion on actual meaningful stuff like running the gov?

Or are you just that kind of sensitive person who cries when ice cubes melt?

You act like one.  

I don't get msm on my tv sorry you are wrong about that too.  

Not about anything other than what I have seen on display here on this and other forums, as well as the yards, homes, and trucks with all kinds of Trump flags and signs, the whackos that drove hours or stood in line overnight to attend a rally or go into the capitol.  

Never ever once did I say or think Trump was mentally unfit, just a spoiled asshole.   

He had record debt before the pandemic, nearly doubled the deficit before the pandemic, higher trade deficit with China than anytime in the previous 8 years, No healthcare plan, there is more facts but this should give you the picture.   

Myself and 10 other voters voted third party in my district, Trump wasn't the answer and neither was Biden.    

My county is  a little over 2 to 1 republican over democrat registration, we had a record turnout and while Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 he got a smaller percentage, Biden got more votes than Hillary and a larger percentage.  

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You act like one.  

I don't get msm on my tv sorry you are wrong about that too.  

Not about anything other than what I have seen on display here on this and other forums, as well as the yards, homes, and trucks with all kinds of Trump flags and signs, the whackos that drove hours or stood in line overnight to attend a rally or go into the capitol.  

Never ever once did I say or think Trump was mentally unfit, just a spoiled asshole.   

He had record debt before the pandemic, nearly doubled the deficit before the pandemic, higher trade deficit with China than anytime in the previous 8 years, No healthcare plan, there is more facts but this should give you the picture.   

Myself and 10 other voters voted third party in my district, Trump wasn't the answer and neither was Biden.    

My county is  a little over 2 to 1 republican over democrat registration, we had a record turnout and while Trump got more votes than he did in 2016 he got a smaller percentage, Biden got more votes than Hillary and a larger percentage.  

With quotes like this you just showed your hand and a 2- 3 off suit is not a hand to bet on.

try and stay current

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

With quotes like this you just showed your hand and a 2- 3 off suit is not a hand to bet on.

try and stay current

I live more than 1000 feet off the road with underground power and phone, have a digital antenna, sorry if it makes your assumption  wrong. 

ABC,NBC,CBS,and FOX and a few local channels.  

I'm plenty current. Try knowing what you are talking about before making false claims.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I live more than 1000 feet off the road with underground power and phone, have a digital antenna, sorry if it makes your assumption  wrong. 

ABC,NBC,CBS,and FOX and a few local channels.  

I'm plenty current. Try knowing what you are talking about before making false claims.

So you are high then, as that is what a major part of what the msm is. LoL

second bold: now your a comedian too. LoL

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So you are high then, as that is what a major part of what the msm is. LoL

second bold: now your a comedian too. LoL

No not high, didn't know Fox was part of that.   

Don't need to watch any news to see people driving around with flags on their trucks and multiple signs and flags in yards and on houses, or the boat parade.  

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

No not high, didn't know Fox was part of that.   

Don't need to watch any news to see people driving around with flags on their trucks and multiple signs and flags in yards and on houses, or the boat parade.  

dude the more you type the more damage your doing to any credibility that you may have left. 

So what in your opinion is the catalyst for the bold? trump love or msm hate?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

dude the more you type the more damage your doing to any credibility that you may have left. 

So what in your opinion is the catalyst for the bold? trump love or msm hate?

So you are saying he didn't have record debt, nearly double the deficit, have no healthcare plan, spend more on the farm bailout than the auto bailout, it was all made up by the media?   

I thought msm was mostly msnbc and cnn, that seemed to be what most Trumpers cried about

Trump love for sure, look at the posts on FB, even men say they love him.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

So you are saying he didn't have record debt, nearly double the deficit, have no healthcare plan, spend more on the farm bailout than the auto bailout, it was all made up by the media?   

I thought msm was mostly msnbc and cnn, that seemed to be what most Trumpers cried about

Trump love for sure, look at the posts on FB, even men say they love him.

Do you even know what msm stands for?

I would bet that you were a regular at Mrs Cleo's call in center. Sounds like you would believe anything if it came out of the tv.

So what is it that they like ? the size of his cock or..................... opposition to the msm ? 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Do you even know what msm stands for?

I would bet that you were a regular at Mrs Cleo's call in center. Sounds like you would believe anything if it came out of the tv.

So what is it that they like ? the size of his cock or..................... opposition to the msm ? 

Mainstream media.  Again seems the crying was about cnn and msnbc.  

How hard is it for you to understand that Trump said he had a healthcare plan, would cut the debt, deficit among other things. It makes not one bit of difference what news channel reported him saying what he said, he said it, it's not an opinion or a narrative by any news source it's his own words spoken from his own mouth and those words were lies, untruths,false statements, or whatever makes you feel better.  

Are you going to believe Trump or your lying ears and eyes?  

Maybe they like being lied to or told what they want to here?

Edited by 1jkw
  • Like 1