Check your account email address ×

Utterly Deranged' Trump Has Full Meltdown Over Bill Barr, Mitch McConnell

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

No you are not correct.   Women just like any "group" have their great ones and their rotten eggs.

Not even close to 50% of the couples I know have been divorced.   Closer to 5%.

You are the poster child of "tell me someone fucked you over and cheated on you without actually tell me someone cheated on you and fucked you over."

Admit it dude some woman done you wrong. :lol:  

Most of the people that are close friends have been divorced..........about 75%. The only one that has NOT been divorced is a Jenova Witness. 

Some woman could have done me wrong, but I never let it get to that point where I had anything to lose. No money, no house, etc.  Too smart for these evil cunts. I feel sorry for guys that lost everything going through a divorce. 

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Did you see slow joe go or shall I say try to goe up the stairs?  You fucking crossbred racist fuck.....

Did you NOT READ my posts where I say BIDEN AND TRUMP both suck??

You fukkin faggot, suck a dick. 800 Dragon cunt!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Most of the people that are close friends have been divorced..........about 75%. The only one that has NOT been divorced is a Jenova Witness. 

Some woman could have done me wrong, but I never let it get to that point where I had anything to lose. No money, no house, etc.  Too smart for these evil cunts. I feel sorry for guys that lost everything going through a divorce. 

If you're in your 70's and always been single chances are you are the common denominator dude.   Nobody wanted you.   

That comment sure doesn't make you out to the baller you act like. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you're in your 70's and always been single chances are you are the common denominator dude.   Nobody wanted you.   

That comment sure doesn't make you out to the baller you act like. :lol:   

I have a formerly gorgeous woman in my life, and have had for 34 1/2 years. 

When I said no money, no house, I was stating I never let a ratty bitch threaten my wealth. I had money, but would never let a cunt threaten that wealth..................... too smart for any broad. 

I had broads tormenting me to marry them. I'm not saying they were the best broads goin', I'm just sayin' they would drag me into the jewelry stores in the malls to look at diamonds. I can see where many guys got pressured into marriages. Poor bastids. 

I posted pics of some of my broads, didn't you see them?  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

When I said no money, no house, I was stating I never let a ratty bitch threaten my wealth. I had money, but would never let a cunt threaten that wealth..................... too smart for any broad. 

I had broads tormenting me to marry them. I'm not saying they were the best broads goin', I'm just sayin' they would drag me into the jewelry stores in the malls to look at diamonds. I can see where many guys got pressured into marriages. Poor bastids. 

Formerly gorgeous?  

No and I'm really not interested. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Formerly gorgeous?  

No and I'm really not interested. 

Yes, formerly..........she's 70 now. WTF, I was even gorgeous 35 years ago!!! LMAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Almost all superficial, the job he was doing was better than anyone in that office for the last 20+ years

not saying much but i'd disagree he was any better than Clinton who would be in that 20+ years and i never voted for that fuck but he did a decent job because we had a decent senate and house.  Better than Bush, Obama and Biden- sure you can argue that but it's like a competition to see who can be the worst.  

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, formerly..........she's 70 now. WTF, I was even gorgeous 35 years ago!!! LMAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Personally I feel I'll always find the woman I love gorgeous.   Rather she's 18 or 98.   

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not saying much but i'd disagree he was any better than Clinton who would be in that 20+ years and i never voted for that fuck but he did a decent job because we had a decent senate and house.  Better than Bush, Obama and Biden- sure you can argue that but it's like a competition to see who can be the worst.  

No doubt at least part of the quality of a Presidency depends some on congress.  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jesus christ, STFU !!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If a broad is good-looking, with a wicked nice ass, and good juggs, she couldn’t be paid to be around me  so that’s why I am a worthless, pissed off, piece of woman hating shit. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll post my broads, if you'll post yours, faggot. 

I like women and treat them like human beings. Not like a pos of shit like you fuck face. You CONSTANTLY slam people’s women, and women in general, then talk like you pull major ass. You pull black rooted blonde skanks that suck down Virgina Slims by the carton, eat piece mail fast food and don’t have two kids from the same father. I’m sure you have a whole spank bank of roast beef lipped nut jobs but I’ll pass. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

SUPERFICIALITY, lost him the election.    :whistle:   Just sayin'.    

No sheep following there modern shepherd the media in every fourm lost him the election . 

3 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I like women and treat them like human beings. Not like a pos of shit like you fuck face. You CONSTANTLY slam people’s women, and women in general, then talk like you pull major ass. You pull black rooted blonde skanks that suck down Virgina Slims by the carton, eat piece mail fast food and don’t have two kids from the same father. I’m sure you have a whole spank bank of roast beef lipped nut jobs but I’ll pass. 

Hey, nice rant, but MAJOR FAIL!!!  Now fuck off Dweezil, you stinking asswipe. 

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Personally I feel I'll always find the woman I love gorgeous.   Rather she's 18 or 98.   

OK, you tell me that the next time you go to a restaurant, and your waitress is about 22 years old, and she has perfect skin, a cute face, juggs that are stickin' straight out, a flat stomach, and a tight, perfect ass in her yoga pants, and you're sitting there lookin' at your " MISS WONDERFUL " seated across from you, and you're secretly drooling over that 22 year old pussy.

LYIN' SACK OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! 

You're gonna' be lyin' in bed with that old hag, and your mind is gonna be goin' crazy thinkin' about that waitress ass, as she was leaving your order of lasagna on your table. 

:fullofshit2:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, you tell me that the next time you go to a restaurant, and your waitress is about 22 years old, and she has perfect skin, a cute face, juggs that are stickin' straight out, a flat stomach, and a tight, perfect ass in her yoga pants, and you're sitting there lookin' at your " MISS WONDERFUL " seated across from you, and you're secretly drooling over that 22 year old pussy.

LYIN' SACK OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! 

You're gonna' be lyin' in bed with that old hag, and your mind is gonna be goin' crazy thinkin' about that waitress ass, as she was leaving your order of lasagna on your table. 

:fullofshit2:

My wife's 50 dude and makes most 22 years look bad.   

I'll be the first to admit looking is fun but it don't replace the 33 years we've been together and love and respect that has built over that time.  She's worked her ass off for our family and gave me 2 incredible boys to enjoy life with.

You talking about your wife like that is fucking disgusting and only reinforces the pig I thought you are.   You should be ashamed of yourself.  She'll be lucky when you die and can live in peace.   I feel sorry for her. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll be the first to admit looking is fun but it don't replace the 33 years we've been together and love and respect that has built over that time.  She's worked her ass off for our family and gave me 2 incredible boys to enjoy life with.

You talking about your wife like that is fucking disgusting and only reinforces the pig I thought you are.   You should be ashamed of yourself.  She'll be lucky when you die and can live in peace.   I feel sorry for her. 

Nice post.  I remember always being a bit "off put" by my wife's spending on her "youth care" products over the last 25.  I see now what she had been doing....and enjoy every second of it.  :bc:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Hey, I told you if you have a good woman, you're lucky. I stand by what I said, a lot of broads out there are not good. 

I don't have tons of friends, but of the ones I do have, so many have been divorced. You're one of the lucky ones.....so far.   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I told you if you have a good woman, you're lucky. I stand by what I said, a lot of broads out there are not good. 

I don't have tons of friends, but of the ones I do have, so many have been divorced. You're one of the lucky ones.....so far.   

Generally speaking I think its easy for a good man to find a good woman and more good women end up with shitty men and good men with shitty women.   Not always the case but likely more often then the other way around. 

Unless you can give examples of how she somehow wronged you I stand by saying your a fucking pig talking about someone you've been with for 30+ years like that behind her back......or are  you extra special and say it to her face?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Generally speaking I think its easy for a good man to find a good woman and more good women end up with shitty men and good men with shitty women.   Not always the case but likely more often then the other way around. 

Unless you can give examples of how she somehow wronged you I stand by saying your a fucking pig talking about someone you've been with for 30+ years like that behind her back......or are  you extra special and say it to her face?

No, you silly bastid!! She's NOT the one I'm talkin' about!! LMAO!! I'm 74, so I had many years of clubbing, many years ago. 

I met a lot of broads, and I found many of them to be hose-bags. I pity any guy that ended up with some of those hose-bags.