Check your account email address ×

Utterly Deranged' Trump Has Full Meltdown Over Bill Barr, Mitch McConnell

The accusation the Dems put Trump in the news every day……yeah right.

Trump puts himself in the news every fuckin day.p the selfish prick.

Utterly Deranged' Trump Has Full Meltdown Over Bill Barr, Mitch McConnell

Source: Huffington Post

Donald Trump issued a lengthy and rambling statement late Sunday attacking two of his staunchest allies during his one term in office. 

Trump called former attorney general Bill Barr and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell “spineless RINOs” (Republicans in Name Only) after Barr told The Atlantic that Trump’s constant claims of election fraud were “bullshit.” Barr also told the magazine that McConnell urged him to “inject some reality” into Trump as he repeated debunked claims of election fraud and baseless conspiracy theories last winter. 

McConnell confirmed that account, the magazine reported. That was enough to trigger the former president. 

Trump, who once claimed he would hire only “the best and most serious people,” called Barr a “disappointment in every sense of the word,” much as he has attacked many of the other “best people” he hired, including Jeff Sessions (attorney general), Rex Tillerson (secretary of state), James Mattis (defense secretary) John Bolton (national security advisor), H.R. McMaster (national security advisor) John Kelly (homeland security and chief of staff) and Mike Pence (vice president), just to name a few. 

Read more: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-attacks-barr-mcconnell_n_60d95d16e4b066ff5abc1293 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Talk about "rent free" ... it's almost as if Trump is a better fisherman than you are @Mainecat   He's not even POTUS, yet you continue to be full on TDS :lol:

Trump is almost all he posts about.  :lol:   Fucking dude will die still pissed about Trump.  

• Haha 1

I'm not a LIB or a Democrat, and I can't stand Trump.

I dislike him for making fun of Carly Fiorina's looks.

I dislike him for making fun of Heidi Cruz's looks.

I dislike him for making fun of a DISABLED REPORTER. 

I dislike him for wanting to PROSECUTE WOMEN for exercising their medical rights under ROE V WADE.

I dislike him for injecting his religiosity into American politics................SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, in AMERICA BOYZ!!

I dislike him for saying he would build a great wall, and MEXICO would pay for it. He only built 330 miles out of 1987 miles, and the American taxpayer paid for it!! He took the money from the DEFENSE BUDGET!! Fukkin big-mouthed New York bastard.

But mostly, I dislike the bastid for coming down the escalator with a 24 year younger, PAID=FOR wife. It takes a real bastid of a person to do that! Now, it's all coming out how she can't stand him!! I told you guyz all along, SHE DIDN'T LIKE THAT FUKKIN OLD FAT BASTID!!!  

I know I'll NEVER change anybody's mind on TRUMP. He is giving you what you want to hear, so you are psychologically under his control. 

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate him for making fun of Carly Fiorina's looks.

I hate him for making fun of Heidi Cruz's looks.

I hate him for making fun of a DISABLED REPORTER. 

I hate him for wanting to PROSECUTE WOMEN for exercising their medical rights under ROE V WADE.

I hate him for injecting his religiosity into American politics................SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, in AMERICA BOYZ!!

I hate him for saying he would build a great wall, and MEXICO would pay for it. He only built 330 miles out of 1987 miles, and the American taxpayer paid for it!! He took the money from the DEFENSE BUDGET!! Fukkin big-mouthed New York bastard.

But mostly, I hate the bastid for coming down the escalator with a 24 year younger, PAID=FOR wife. It takes a real bastid of a person to do that! Now, it's all coming out how she can't stand him!! I told you guyz all along, SHE DIDN'T LIKE THAT FUKKIN OLD FAT BASTID!!!  

I know I'll NEVER change anybody's mind on TRUMP. He is giving you what you want to hear, so you are psychologically under his control. 

Almost all superficial, the job he was doing was better than anyone in that office for the last 20+ years

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump makes himself a current event every fuckin day.

:lmao:That's priceless dude.   Turn off CNN for once. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate him for wanting to PROSECUTE WOMEN for exercising their medical rights under ROE V WADE.

I hate him for injecting his religiosity into American politics................SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, in AMERICA BOYZ!!

I hate him for saying he would build a great wall, and MEXICO would pay for it. He only built 330 miles out of 1987 miles, and the American taxpayer paid for it!! He took the money from the DEFENSE BUDGET!! Fukkin big-mouthed New York bastard.

But mostly, I hate the bastid for coming down the escalator with a 24 year younger, PAID=FOR wife. It takes a real bastid of a person to do that! Now, it's all coming out how she can't stand him!! I told you guyz all along, SHE DIDN'T LIKE THAT FUKKIN OLD FAT BASTID!!!  

Priceless coming from someone who talks about women as broads and all of them he's banged.  :lol:  

You're by far the biggest racist on the site. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your a full on racist and hater of blacks. No grey area there.

Your words and thoughts have less than 0 meaning.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Almost all superficial, the job he was doing was better than anyone in that office for the last 20+ years

SUPERFICIALITY, lost him the election.    :whistle:   Just sayin'.    

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

SUPERFICIALITY, lost him the election.    :whistle:   Just sayin'.    

I think it's the downfall of this country.  The POTUS is not a hollywood actor, job performance should  be the first thing you think of when voting.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Priceless coming from someone who talks about women as broads and all of them he's banged.  :lol:  

NO!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HAYTA!!! 

I HATE ALL VIOLENT PEOPLE!!!  

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Actually, American broads are some lousy bitches. 

That's why we have a DIVORCE RATE of about 53%, and domestic assaults are so common. 

Consider yourself lucky if you have a good, loyal woman. 

If a broad is good-looking, with a wicked nice ass, and good juggs, chances are ..................she's a bitch. Just my .02c.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Actually, American broads are some lousy bitches. 

That's why we have a DIVORCE RATE of about 53%, and domestic assaults are so common. 

Consider yourself lucky if you have a good, loyal woman. 

If a broad is good-looking, with a wicked nice ass, and good juggs, chances are ..................she's a bitch. Just my .02c.

Thanks for proving my point. :lol:  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think it's the downfall of this country.  The POTUS is not a hollywood actor, job performance should  be the first thing you think of when voting.

Racey! Did you see Trump coming down the escalator???? It was a KARDASHIAN PRESIDENCY!!! LMAO!!!  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Thanks for proving my point. :lol:  

Amirite??

How many people do you know that got DIVORCED?

How many cheated on? 

How many in domestic fights? 

20 minutes ago, CFM said:

Your a full on racist and hater of blacks. No grey area there.

Your words and thoughts have less than 0 meaning.

Your nose is growing..................PINNOCHIO.   :cop:

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Amirite??

How many people do you know that got DIVORCED?

How many cheated on? 

How many in domestic fights? 

No you are not correct.   Women just like any "group" have their great ones and their rotten eggs.  Like I've said a number of times on here at least 10-20% of people from any background are POS.

Not even close to 50% of the couples I know have been divorced.   Closer to 5%.

You are the poster child of "tell me someone fucked you over and cheated on you without actually telling me someone fucked you over and cheated on you."

Admit it dude some woman done you wrong. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Did you see slow joe go or shall I say try to goe up the stairs?  You fucking crossbred racist fuck.....

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Racey! Did you see Trump coming down the escalator???? It was a KARDASHIAN PRESIDENCY!!! LMAO!!!  

• Thanks 1