Check your account email address ×

Utterly Deranged' Trump Has Full Meltdown Over Bill Barr, Mitch McConnell

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have a formerly gorgeous woman in my life, and have had for 34 1/2 years. 

When I said no money, no house, I was stating I never let a ratty bitch threaten my wealth. I had money, but would never let a cunt threaten that wealth..................... too smart for any broad. 

I had broads tormenting me to marry them. I'm not saying they were the best broads goin', I'm just sayin' they would drag me into the jewelry stores in the malls to look at diamonds. I can see where many guys got pressured into marriages. Poor bastids. 

I posted pics of some of my broads, didn't you see them?  

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, you tell me that the next time you go to a restaurant, and your waitress is about 22 years old, and she has perfect skin, a cute face, juggs that are stickin' straight out, a flat stomach, and a tight, perfect ass in her yoga pants, and you're sitting there lookin' at your " MISS WONDERFUL " seated across from you, and you're secretly drooling over that 22 year old pussy.

LYIN' SACK OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! 

You're gonna' be lyin' in bed with that old hag, and your mind is gonna be goin' crazy thinkin' about that waitress ass, as she was leaving your order of lasagna on your table. 

:fullofshit2:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, you silly bastid!! She's NOT the one I'm talkin' about!! LMAO!! I'm 74, so I had many years of clubbing, many years ago. 

I met a lot of broads, and I found many of them to be hose-bags. I pity any guy that ended up with some of those hose-bags. 

You were degrading your wife or whomever you've been with.   Don't deny it. 

Just now, Highmark said:

You were degrading your wife or whomever you've been with.   Don't deny it. 

NO!! I was not degrading her or your wife!!! It was a generic comment. 

Of course she doesn't look like she did 35 years ago, and we sometimes laugh about how we looked, and how we look now!!!   :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO!! I was not degrading her or your wife!!! It was a generic comment. 

Of course she doesn't look like she did 35 years ago, and we sometimes laugh about how we looked, and how we look now!!!   :lmao:

Didn't say you were degrading mine.