Check your account email address ×

~~~~~Official 2021 4 wheeler & SxS Thread ~~~~~

6 hours ago, Cat45 said:

I'm still waiting on my new ranger to show up. Ordered in april and went from june delivery to possibly august. Glad i didn't sell my other 1 yet

Ordered ours in March. Supposed to be in this month. June is fading away. I guess I'm going to have to call the dealer again.

29 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Ordered ours in March. Supposed to be in this month. June is fading away. I guess I'm going to have to call the dealer again.

If mine doesn't show up by july i think I'm going to try to cancel it and order a 2022. 

I don't know how ATVs are built-run. A TRACKER salesman told me that Bass Pro builds a certain amount of each model over a period of months, and that's it. They don't build all year long, continually.  :dunno:

Don’t own one but a group of my buddies get together every summer for a guys ORV trip. That was last week in the UP this year. I did most of the driving in the 4 seater as the owner of that unit would rather sauce his liver in bud lights than drive it, on trips like this. 

DC466495-8971-44ED-8641-8EBCBB5AED35.jpeg

966C6685-BEA8-43E6-B4C0-2207562F4947.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

We have a pretty good trail system around here that we can access right from home without trailering. 

our snowmobile club has been approached by our county as they are interested in doing a countywide atv/utv trail system and are asking for our input, hopefully something happens but we have no desire to undertake the project as we have 145 miles of snowmobile trails to deal with. If they are going to be the ones doing the work we have no problems giving advice

Our atv club does most of the trail maintenance, bridge repairs, promoting the area while the sled club pulls their pricks as far as were concerned. Last season the fuckers were grooming the side of the hwy when there was hardly any snow just to get the hours in.

19 hours ago, Cat45 said:

If mine doesn't show up by july i think I'm going to try to cancel it and order a 2022. 

Not a bad idea. My dealer told us part of the reason there is such a delay is they are building snocheck sleds (20,000 plus when a normal season is 8-9,000) to try and get a jump on the season.

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Not a bad idea. My dealer told us part of the reason there is such a delay is they are building snocheck sleds (20,000 plus when a normal season is 8-9,000) to try and get a jump on the season.

Heard a similar story from my dealer too. Also said sxs and atv orders were way higher than anticipated 

21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Took the 3 wheeled death machine out for a ride today.  Runs great, but damn that thing scares me.  

Just remember to lean the wrong way but not to far when turning and 1st gear is the brakes and you'll be fine.

I'M BRINGING THE HONDA 3 WHEELER BACK ECK NATI TRADITION Rednecknationcom  ITS GONNA BE GREAT Who Would Be in Line to Buy One | Honda Meme on ME.ME

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Took the 3 wheeled death machine out for a ride today.  Runs great, but damn that thing scares me.  

Grew up on a Yamaha 225DX three wheeler. Great times. While quads were easier and safer, for a young kid, I was lucky enough to never seriously hurt myself on it. Good memories of that thing. 

As far as ORVs go these days? Yeah, RZRs etc are fun and can be handy but between the cost of them, and how well I DO NOT fit in them, I’ll pass for now. I have absolutely no use for anything like that around home. If I had room up at the inlaws place in the north to keep one, I might have one. An older Jeep with a little lift and good tires would be just as fun and wouldn’t cost nearly as much though. 

• Like 1

Yup, just seen an advertisement for a Poolaris SXS asking almost 29K up here in Ontario. What amazes me, is people keep buying this overpriced stuff. When will these gotta have it idiots finally wake up a realize what the real worth of these things are ?

56 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Yup, just seen an advertisement for a Poolaris SXS asking almost 29K up here in Ontario. What amazes me, is people keep buying this overpriced stuff. When will these gotta have it idiots finally wake up a realize what the real worth of these things are ?

What’s crazy is not only the cost but the absolute lack of any kind of serious warranty that is included in that cost. 

Not really that much different than sleds, rvs or most any other hobby toy though, unfortunately.