Check your account email address ×

Just look at Kamala backpedaling, what a fucking hack cunt.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/06/08/politics/kamala-harris-border/index.html

"At some point, you know, we are going to the border," Harris said. "We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border."

Holt responded: "You haven't been to the border."

"I, and I haven't been to Europe. And I mean, I don't -- I don't understand the point that you're making," Harris said with a laugh. She added: "I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

What is she gonna do at the border throw paper towels at them? The problem is where the migrants are coming from.

No our problem.

Our problem is those homeless dirty bastards are ILLEGALLY crossing our border.

They can deal with their own issues, not our mess to clean up.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Well I guess the president doesn’t need to survey hurricane ravaged area  cause the problem stems not from where the hurricane hits in the US but rather where the hurricane originally formed is where you need to go and look

Edited by BOHICA

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What is she gonna do at the border throw paper towels at them? The problem is where the migrants are coming from.

Right - so go down there and throw $4B at the corrupt government - yeah that will fix shit.....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What was it ? 0nly 2% backed her ? And smart pants Biden put her on board because she met his only 2 qualifications. Black and woman. Much better black women out there and he still picks one no one really likes.

🤡 Dem clown-world 🤡  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She just met with the Mexican president and she met with the Guatemalan president yesterday.

Working on the root cause not tossing rolls of Charmin.

:lol:

Oh my!   :lmao:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She just met with the Mexican president and she met with the Guatemalan president yesterday.

Changes are imminent !!

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nevermind....I just watched the interview with Lester Holt...she is a fucking bonehead. 😂👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She's spreading the word of hope.

Yep, that should cover it.

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The root cause was Biden telling them to come here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

She’ll probably throw them $100 million or so for her gratitude. Oh and a wink, maybe a handy, and a ‘our borders are closed.’

🤡 Dem Clown Show 🤡 

39 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

She's spreading the word of hope.

Yep, that should cover it.

The words of hope are “ Don’t come”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So she is going to try and put back in place the arrangements Trump made 4 years ago. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What's the problem down there mc??

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

So she is going to try and put back in place the arrangements Trump made 4 years ago. 

You want her to throw rolls of towels to the little kids Trump kidnapped from their parents?

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You want her to throw rolls of towels to the little kids Trump kidnapped from their parents?

Paper towels might be warmer blankets then the aluminum foil blankets that Biden provides to his kidnapped children that he has locked in the remodeled plexiglass cages…. I know he won’t go cause he couldn’t contain his pedophile urges around all that fresh meat he has locked up.  Or maybe the law does allow him around children anymore?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/06/08/politics/kamala-harris-border/index.html

"At some point, you know, we are going to the border," Harris said. "We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border."

Holt responded: "You haven't been to the border."

"I, and I haven't been to Europe. And I mean, I don't -- I don't understand the point that you're making," Harris said with a laugh. She added: "I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

lol cant make it up .

and media is covering her ass 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

there sex trafficker's. yep there is a reason we have laws and systems in place for immigration. show up with no paperwork showing who you are where you came from who the people are with you you can only assume the worst and put them in to Obama's cages until it gets sorted out . anything  else would be extremely irresponsible at min and aiding and aboding in human trafficking  at worst  . but you dont care about the 1000s   of kids trafficked over the border every year . because TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP    

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1