Check your account email address ×

Oh they are pulling out all the stops

If it came from a lab and the cdc funded it and those facts were proven before the election there is no blaming Trump. I don’t think it’s his fault regardless but that’s exactly why they denied the lab leak story 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ben when you get the vaccine get it in the forehead.

Only the nervous sheep got the Trump vaccine.  The rest of us don't have time or the need to get the experimental Trump vaccine. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Only the nervous sheep got the Trump vaccine.  The rest of us don't have time or the need to get the experimental Trump vaccine. 

Do you wear an experimental seat belt?

"Rice said the nation has a history of turning to its "elders" to conduct examinations of events, as the 9/11 Commission and Iraq Study Group did, but said the issue today is a lack of trust in Washington to ensure an investigation is done in a trustworthy manner."

The issue today is lack of trust in Washington....BINGO

LACK OF TRUST of these fucks in Washington.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

"Rice said the nation has a history of turning to its "elders" to conduct examinations of events, as the 9/11 Commission and Iraq Study Group did, but said the issue today is a lack of trust in Washington to ensure an investigation is done in a trustworthy manner."

The issue today is lack of trust in Washington....BINGO

LACK OF TRUST of this fucks in Washington.

Throw in lack of trust in the media and lack of trust in the voting process.  This will not end well unless something dramatic happens.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Throw in lack of trust in the media and lack of trust in the voting process.  This will not end well unless something dramatic happens.

"Ending well" is a matter of opinion.  It's coming and it's overdue.  Good news...it will be amazingly short and all the ones that have managed to crawl out from under their idiot rocks will immediately retreat back to where they belong.  My concern is that it lasts long enough to reach DC and really change things.  Any DC figure that denounces the violence should have their remains put in display.  They did this...they asked for it and there is zero chance they should be allowed to somehow think they can get away with it again.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is a reason trump gained the most incumbent votes of any POTUS ever.   There is a reason Jan 6th happened.  There is also a reason COVID is constantly a source of contention.  If COVID would have happened in a NON ELECTION year, this would have been different.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a reason trump gained the most incumbent votes of any POTUS ever.   There is a reason Jan 6th happened.  There is also a reason COVID is constantly a source of contention.  If COVID would have happened in a NON ELECTION year, there would have been WAY less of mistrust. 

100% agree.  :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

We will not know the truth for years if ever.   Imagine a nation tired of war having to tell the people China intentionally released the virus.   

I'm not saying I 100% believe it was a intentional release but it wouldn't surprise me.   Remember intentional doesn't have to mean by direction of the Chinese govt.   Could have simply been rogue lab tech's. 

Most likely a unintentional leak by someone getting sick inside the lab and the incubation period letting it get into the public.  The typical pattern of govt is to lie about something, change the story to possibly another cause down the road then final confirmation of the actual cause years down the road where people are less likely to demand justice. 

Saudi involved in 9/11 ring a bell?

The democraps fixation with impeachment and Trump in general caused them to fail in doing their jobs. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a reason trump gained the most incumbent votes of any POTUS ever.   There is a reason Jan 6th happened.  There is also a reason COVID is constantly a source of contention.  If COVID would have happened in a NON ELECTION year, this would have been different.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

100% agree.  :bc: 

x's 3

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

We will never know the truth.   Imagine a nation tired of war having to tell the people China intentionally released the virus.   

Well, even if that did somehow het out, half our nation would take the direction of their DC twits and excuse the Chinese and write it off as an "accident" that it was released.  

So, it really doesn't matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, even if that did somehow het out, half our nation would take the direction of their DC twits and excuse the Chinese and write it off as an "accident" that it was released.  

So, it really doesn't matter.

I disagree, it really DOES matter.  It shows reinforces how much we should trust china and that they have this ability.  I have told many on here to take a good look at the 1984 bioterror attack in The Dalles, Oregon.  It shows how to effect an election using bio terror. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I disagree, it really DOES matter.  It shows reinforces how much we should trust china and that they have this ability.  I have told many on here to take a good look at the 1984 bioterror attack in The Dalles, Oregon.  It shows how to effect an election using bio terror. 

Well, that may not be what I meant.  DC is in bed with China, hence....so are the American people via big business.  This has been a gradual move that China has engineered to perfection.  Pulling back their reins of power will not be easy and, it is clear no one man will beat DC if they try.  But....just as a little "shot over the bow", China gave us a little warning to let us know what they are about.  The cover and shade thrown by DC to protect them over this was evident to all with brains (about 50%).

We have become the weak.  And IMO, we can no longer fight China.  Our best bet is to try and control them.  After Biden's administration, their position will be completely unbreakable and undeniable.  

• Like 2

One of my neighbors who is retired now, is married to a Chinese woman - has been for 25-30 years.  A YEAR ago when this was just hitting the fan, she said China will lie lie lie, deny deny deny.  They will do and say what ever they have to do, to save face on this one.  NO WAY they ever admit, provide evidence to support, or even allow a thorough investigation into where this started.  They will do what ever it takes to prevent that, and no information of any kind that suggests otherwise will be allowed.  

She hates China, and will never go back.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

One of my neighbors who is retired now, is married to a Chinese woman - has been for 25-30 years.  A YEAR ago when this was just hitting the fan, she said China will lie lie lie, deny deny deny.  They will do and say what ever they have to do, to save face on this one.  NO WAY they ever admit, provide evidence to support, or even allow a thorough investigation into where this started.  They will do what ever it takes to prevent that, and no information of any kind that suggests otherwise will be allowed.  

:goodpost:

14 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

And our moron in charge up here admires China. It's embarrassing what our country has become and even more embarrassing that some people still support this idiot. Just look at Trail in the Ontario section. These are the braindead types that the Liberals love. :sad:

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

There are many in Washington taking and using this playbook.  The people in power will lie, cheat, deny, and whatever it takes so they can stay in power.....just like china.

• Like 1