Check your account email address ×

Oh they are pulling out all the stops

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You voted for and still support a president who wears diapers. 

And you voted for a pedophile racist who wears diapers and drools on every 7 year old in the room. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

One of my neighbors who is retired now, is married to a Chinese woman - has been for 25-30 years.  A YEAR ago when this was just hitting the fan, she said China will lie lie lie, deny deny deny.  They will do and say what ever they have to do, to save face on this one.  NO WAY they ever admit, provide evidence to support, or even allow a thorough investigation into where this started.  They will do what ever it takes to prevent that, and no information of any kind that suggests otherwise will be allowed.  

She hates China, and will never go back.  

Remove word China snd you’d swear your story is about the Democrats. 

Now add the two. Shows you our current situation.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

One of my neighbors who is retired now, is married to a Chinese woman - has been for 25-30 years.  A YEAR ago when this was just hitting the fan, she said China will lie lie lie, deny deny deny.  They will do and say what ever they have to do, to save face on this one.  NO WAY they ever admit, provide evidence to support, or even allow a thorough investigation into where this started.  They will do what ever it takes to prevent that, and no information of any kind that suggests otherwise will be allowed.  

She hates China, and will never go back.  

My Wife's family is Vietnamese. Talk about a group that really hates China.

I was kinda shocked when they all told me they voted Trump because he called out China, and also since Biden pulled this little stint back in the 70s further proving his racist Dixiecrat past. They hate Biden just as much. 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/4/joe-biden-opposed-helping-refugees-from-south-viet/

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I was kinda shocked when they all told me they voted Trump because he called out China, and also since Biden pulled this little stint back in the 70s further proving his racist Dixiecrat past. They hate Biden just as much. 

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/4/joe-biden-opposed-helping-refugees-from-south-viet/

There is a reason they are trying hard on this Asian hate crime thing.  Democrats want that Asian vote.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thanks for the article.

We hate racist so we vote Joe.lololololol

🤡 Fucking Clownshow 🤡 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Evil Turd is in da house.....wazzup sizzle chest?😂👊🏻👍🏿

Welp the new tuff Guy HCS mod banned me for talking about Biden, calling out whiney Liberals and saying I think people should have personal choice for getting the vaccine. Good times. 🤷‍♂️ 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Welp the new tuff Guy HCS mod banned me for talking about Biden, calling out whiney Liberals and saying I think people should have personal choice for getting the vaccine. Good times. 🤷‍♂️ 😂😂😂

Haha...some dude named Smurfy71 warned me about inappropriate behavior and deleted some of my posts.....WTF.😂😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do you wear an experimental seat belt?

no seat belts had yrs more testing than the rushed Trump vaccine you could not wait to get injected in to your self  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...some dude named Smurfy71 warned me about inappropriate behavior and deleted some of my posts.....WTF.😂😂

Thats the Guy....he deleted a ton of my posts also that didnt even break the "rules"....what a clown.

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, CFM said:

I need to get back in to ruffke their feathers.

Thats the only reason I stayed there when everyone left....I still was having fun busting balls but guess that ship sailed.