Check your account email address ×

The Trump Blog Lasted 29 Days

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just log in here for all the latest in Trump newz!!!!! 

OP should spend more time defending the current clown show failing administration instead of worrying about a past President

Edited by Skidooski

Hey @Mainecat the current VP Harris visit the border states yet to address the crisis she is in charge of at our southern borders?? I think this is of real importance over an ex-presidents blog that nobody cares about..

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone seen CNN's numbers lately?    :lol: 

I keep thinking to myself something has to change there, it’s getting ridiculous how many times they’ve admitted to lying or got caught trying to influence people with their partisanship. They must have some real dedicated sheep to get any viewers at all.

:dunno: 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey @Mainecat the current VP Harris visit the border states yet to address the crisis she is in charge of at our southern borders?? I think this is of real importance over an ex-presidents blog that nobody cares about..

Visit? Lmao why? 
I’m more concerned that the Canadian border is still closed.

Illegals are smarter than republicans anyways.

14 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

Mainecat, you are truly obsessed.

It’s a current event like the title of the board.

Cripes I can’t believe I had to say that…..

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I keep thinking to myself something has to change there, it’s getting ridiculous how many times they’ve admitted to lying or got caught trying to influence people with their partisanship. They must have some real dedicated sheep to get any viewers at all.

:dunno: 

I continue to be amazed at the arrogance, the stupidity or just how crooked these people must be, because as you say, how many times have they been caught lying or framing yet another false narrative, and how many times do they think they can get away with it?!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Visit? Lmao why? 

To see what's going on at the border? Make sure there are no kids in cages?? Families being separated?? You know all the stuff you have been up in arms about the past 4 years??!!

And don't worry, the Canadian border will be open in about 20 days so the elitists can visit their cottages

• Like 1

Visit? Lmao why? 

Well if you are in charge of something first had experience and personaly talking with the peopke who deal with the situation day in day out is mandatory in any situation.  

Then you continue to check on the progress of the policy's you put people in charge implementing weekly . And tweak those policy's as needed after feedback from the people you put in charge after weekly talks with them and there subordinates and your first hand views of the job. But what ever you say you old unless fool 

Visit? Lmao why? 

And btw you stupid hack why is the Canadian border still closed ,

Oh that's right they had week leadership that did not have the foresight to work with the drug manufactures and put in guernteed pre purchase orders like Trump.