Check your account email address ×

White Supremacy Pyramid

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A bunch of racists making fun of others exposing and categorizing their subtle thinly veiled racism

shocker

In the absence of Moto, and in a pinch, your  brand of preposterousness works nicely!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

If I was a native American I would be proud to have something named after my tribe or heritage..:dunno:

Most do.  But the youth is being slowly “woke” by the white SJW now too.  Imagine the irony.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yup, I live in Onondaga county, which has Onondaga lake, which is named after the Onondaga Tribe

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Onondaga-people

I live in Cayuga County, named after the Cayuga Tribe. Here we have Owasco Lake, named after the Owasco tribe.

How god damn racist are we??  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I live in Cayuga County, named after the Cayuga Tribe. Here we have Owasco Lake, named after the Owasco tribe.

How god damn racist are we??  :lol:

Tremendously racist!!!:lol:

The funniest part is how whites are consumed with hatred against anyone who isn’t white.  They spend most of their time plotting and planning the destruction of non whites, but they are super secretive about it.  They don’t even want other white racists to know they are racist.  So everything is in code. :lol:

It is so unlike older white peoples in America to express their displeasure with anything. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Seneca Lake is a big lake, they must be superduper rayciss!!

Lake Winnipesaukee here.  Guilty as charged. LOL.

Shhh, don't want to make Polaris550 jealous. lol clown lol

Edited by CFM

49 minutes ago, CFM said:

Winnisquam Lake.

550 lives on Chief Big Cock Lake  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The entire left with their "white savior complex" should be waaay above MAGA on that stack.

I've definitely seen plenty of black folks wearing MAGA gear, but haven't seen too many black folks saying they're too stupid to get ID.  That's the racist realm of the liberal white savior.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, CFM said:

You're NOT LAKEFRONT, bitch!!!! 

You might be near, but you're not waterfront, you cheap bastid!!! 

Post a pic of your beach, and dock!!!  

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're NOT LAKEFRONT, bitch!!!! 

You might be near, but you're not waterfront, you cheap bastid!!! 

Post a pic of your beach, and dock!!!  

Post a pic of your 1976 double wide.

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Post a pic of your 1976 double wide.

I can't . She left me for a guy named Deion in the mid 80s.   

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

A bunch of racists making fun of others exposing and categorizing their subtle thinly veiled racism

shocker

Whaddayou have for blacks in your little enclave of Buttfuck upper MinniSeuda.......about 4?  What the frig do you know about racism?  :lol: 

52 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whaddayou have for blacks in your little enclave of Buttfuck upper MinniSeuda.......about 4?  What the frig do you know about racism?  :lol: 

It’s clear that the less diversity you have in the town/area you’ve chosen to live, the more of an expert you are on racism and the plight of POC.

it’s like if you were interviewing physicians and your choice would be the person who just watched a lot of ER type dramas on tv. Yep...it all adds up.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s clear that the less diversity you have in the town/area you’ve chosen to live, the more of an expert you are on racism and the plight of POC.

it’s like if you were interviewing physicians and your choice would be the person who just watched a lot of ER type dramas on tv. Yep...it all adds up.

I should tell him about my black crackhead tenant (I can only assume he's a crackhead because he hasn't paid any rent cuz of the eviction moratorium, and he's pissed off all the other tenants in the building), who literally ripped a metal doorframe out of the building one night when he couldn't find his keys.  Real model citizen.   I will say, that must have taken an impressive amount of effort.  If he could only direct that energy in a more positive direction.  I have about 10 black tenants presently, and statistically my experiences have not been good.  (and why its all for sale and under deposit)  :lol:   

Edited by DriftBusta

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I should tell him about my black crackhead tenant (I can only assume he's a crackhead because he hasn't paid any rent cuz of the eviction moratorium, and he's pissed off all the other tenants in the building), who literally ripped a metal doorframe out of the building one night when he couldn't find his keys.  Real model citizen.   I will say, that must have taken an impressive amount of effort.  If he could only direct that energy in a more positive direction.  I have about 10 black tenants presently, and statistically my experiences have not been good.  (and why its all for sale and under deposit)  :lol:   

I know 4 people that had rentals. They NOT only got massive damage, they all got RIPPED OFF for the rent, to tune of thousands!!

I told them, SELL THAT FUKKIN PLACE! The two most recent ones sold, or are getting the prop ready to sell. 

The law does not favor the landlord, it favors the fucking renters!!   Just my .02c. 

Certain demographics within our population are pretty much trained to abuse the system.  the fact that the government put no guardrails around forebearence and foreclosure/eviction moratoriums is just plain crazy.  most we see who did forebearences were in no financial risk at the time they thought they were getting something for free.