Check your account email address ×

Do Republicans even serve a purpose anymore?

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes , they keep dumocrats in check. Otherwise the entire fucking country would be on welfare.

the country is on welfare with all the free shit the demicunts are giving away, want everyone dependent on the government tit

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes , they keep dumocrats in check. Otherwise the entire fucking country would be on welfare.

Be careful, the Wall Street vultures had to depend on welfare back in 2008. It’s not just for poor people any more. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Be careful, the Wall Street vultures had to depend on welfare back in 2008. It’s not just for poor people any more. :lmao:

Fuck no, welfare for all. Including me , it was / is rediculous. 

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Still nothing.

Just like all of your other threads. Garbage in = garbage out. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The party of no.

Obviously, you have never had or been around children as they need to be taught discipline and restraint, otherwise they grow up to be spoiled and lazy adults with not self awareness.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Obviously, you have never had or been around children as they need to be taught discipline and restraint, otherwise they grow up to be spoiled and lazy adults with not self awareness.

Like January 6th?

Both parties absolutely suck but there was a time not too long ago that Republicans were the party of intellectuals and ideas and they had solid principles...now they are the party of populism and dog whistles for the lowest common denominator.

Look back to Reagan, Jack Kemp, Gingrich...ect...miss those days.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Both parties absolutely suck but there was a time not too long ago that Republicans were the party of intellectuals and ideas and they had solid principles...now they are the party of populism and dog whistles for the lowest common denominator.

Look back to Reagan, Jack Kemp, Gingrich...ect...miss those days.

Democrats have NEVER been accused of this., so if you actually think this, why did you ever vote for democrats? 

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Democrats have NEVER been accused of this., so if you actually think this, why did you ever vote for democrats? 

You really are a stupid motherfucker...show me in my post where I said that about Democrats or where I implied it.