Check your account email address ×

These people are frauds much like a few on this site

Keep in mind Pelosi had just issued fines to house republicans for not wearing a mask on the house floor and then went to the white house a yukked it up with the other democrat trash and not one of these frauds had a mask on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Pandemic was finished about a year ago. And in all that time I never spent a dime on a single mask

True Story. I saw Ryan today at Dees. They were pretty slow

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

True Story. I saw Ryan today at Dees. They were pretty slow

It's been a while since I've been in there myself. He still owes me some parts though now that I think of it. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

The folks in the picture are probably all vaccinated.  Lots of Republicans are not so still gotta wear the mask.  

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/05/congressional-democrats-are-all-vaccinated-their-republican-colleagues-not-so-much/

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bahaha...says some here are frauds but won’t say who...good job JT.😂😂

How about we start with Nancy Pelosi who just levied fines against 6 Republicans for not wearing masks? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about we start with Nancy Pelosi who just levied fines against 6 Republicans for not wearing masks? 

Poor Jimmah the dumbfuck, as stupid as McLiar 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Pure bat shit craziness.

Heh, that term finally fits. Lolol

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

The folks in the picture are probably all vaccinated.  Lots of Republicans are not so still gotta wear the mask.  

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/05/congressional-democrats-are-all-vaccinated-their-republican-colleagues-not-so-much/

Lol mother Jones.  Fuck me I can't believe idiots still flock to that feed bin .

36 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Prove it wrong, I’ll wait.  

Won't open it not worth my time .seen enough of there crap to know what it is .

But tell me this why are only around 60% of cdc employees vaccinated? This is from the mouth if king Fauci btw . 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Won't open it not worth my time .seen enough of there crap to know what it is .

But tell me this why are only around 60% of cdc employees vaccinated? This is from the mouth if king Fauci btw . 

You should step outside your echo chamber more often.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/18/facebook-posts/no-fauci-and-fda-head-didnt-say-40-50-cdc-fda-staf/

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Prove it wrong, I’ll wait.  

Prove your right, I'll wait..

You say the people in the picture are "probably" vaccinated..But "most republicans are not"..

How the fuck do you know or anyone else know their medical history??..FFS..could you sound anymore like a complete fucking Dem sheep..

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Prove your right, I'll wait..

You say the people in the picture are "probably" vaccinated..But "most republicans are not"..

How the fuck do you know or anyone else know their medical history??..FFS..could you sound anymore like a complete fucking Dem sheep..

I gots linqs, yo :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/14/politics/democrats-vaccination-rates-house-mask-rules/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/just-45-of-house-republicans-say-theyve-gotten-a-covid-19-vaccine-2021-5%3Famp

Edited by XC.Morrison

32 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

So fauci did not say he thinks around 60% . Lmfao OK so exactly what happened did some one cut in to his live feed and superimposed new audio? Cuz I was watching what was syposr to be live . But yeah ok. Lol mother Jones lmfao do you finger your self every time you open there site 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Makes one wonder why, doesn't it, at this point in the game, why they are not all vaccinated yet, doesn't it???

But never mind, CNN said they were so that's all that matters. :lol:

cnn5.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, irv said:

Makes one wonder why, doesn't it, at this point in the game, why they are not all vaccinated yet, doesn't it???

But never mind, CNN said they were so that's all that matters. :lol:

cnn5.jpg

Is there a vaccine that prevents bad response to GENERLINK suggestions? Get it. 

Serious post boys:

I think the time has come in our lives, that we ALL MUST get involved politically!! 

I'm serious!!

Send good candidates some money.

Work on someone's campaign.

Write letters to your papers.

Get on-line and try to get behind a good candidate.

Most of us have all sat back for years, and look who's running the country, and our lives!!! Fukkin disaster!!!!!