Check your account email address ×

These people are frauds much like a few on this site

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Serious post boys:

I think the time has come in our lives, that we ALL MUST get involved politically!! 

I'm serious!!

Send good candidates some money.

Work on someone's campaign.

Write letters to your papers.

Get on-line and try to get behind a good candidate.

Most of us have all sat back for years, and look who's running the country, and our lives!!! Fukkin disaster!!!!!

You could set up an official blow job booth to raise money for the third party member of your choice.

11 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You could set up an official blow job booth to raise money for the third party member of your choice.

Why would I do that, when I already collect a commission from the, " TWO-DOLLAR BLOW JOB SPECIALS " that you've been giving for years?????    :dunno:

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why would I do that, when I already collect a commission from the, " TWO-DOLLAR BLOW JOB SPECIALS " that you've been giving for years?????    :dunno:

You got that wrong, I collect $2 for every load of ownage I spray all over your computer screen.

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your movin up. When he starts a poll or thread about you your getting to him. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your movin up. When he starts a poll or thread about you your getting to him. 

You two twisted old miserable fucks should share a room at SANDY'S  RETIREMENT COMMUNITY FOR FAGGOTS.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Serious post boys:

I think the time has come in our lives, that we ALL MUST get involved politically!! 

I'm serious!!

Send good candidates some money.

Work on someone's campaign.

Write letters to your papers.

Get on-line and try to get behind a good candidate.

Most of us have all sat back for years, and look who's running the country, and our lives!!! Fukkin disaster!!!!!

so you are admitting this shit show of drag queens and brain dead fossils is not better than Trump..  good man. 

Just now, old indy said:

so you are admitting this shit show of drag queens and brain dead fossils is not better than Trump..  good man. 

Its not that hard to figure out, yet many in here seem to have struggled with the reality during the Trump years.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its not that hard to figure out, yet many in here seem to have struggled with the reality during the Trump years.

Youve got to be stick your finger in the light socket to see if there is power stupid to nOT see it.