Check your account email address ×

The NY State AG investigation into the Trump Organization is "no longer purely civil."

He’s goin to jail…
The NY State AG investigation into the Trump Organization is "no longer purely civil."

Tweet text: 
Sonia Moghe 
@soniamoghe 
NEW: The @NewYorkStateAG investigation into the Trump Organization is “no longer purely civil.” 

“We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA,” a spokesman told CNN. 

Yeah, just saw that on FOX!!!!

This has nothing to do with the insurrection. This is fraud, tax evasion, corporate matters with the TRUMP ORGANIZATION.

I been telling you guys, TRUMP IS NO GOOD!!

I f you want to back DeSAntis, Cheney or Romney, go ahead I'll let you, But I will not allow  anyone to support TRUMP!!  

I still say they are gonna try to get Trump for JAn 6, and rightly so.

The fukker doesn't have the balls to do his dirty work himself, he has others do it for him. Doesn't matter, they will piece it 

together, and nail his ass!!

Quack quack

It has always been a attempt to find crime.  Henc the push for tax records with no charges . We have no case but give us your files we will find one because you make us sad lmfao 

Screenshot_20210518-075025_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

Clinton Organization.....,,still waiting. Probably any day now. Same with Biden and Biden :wink

Lololollol

clowns 🤡 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This has nothing to do with the insurrection. This is fraud, tax evasion, corporate matters with the TRUMP ORGANIZATION.

I f you want to back DeSAntis, Cheney or Romney, go ahead I'll let you, But I will not allow  anyone to support TRUMP!!  

The fukker doesn't have the balls to do his dirty work himself, he has others do it for him. Doesn't matter, they will piece it 

Romney?  :lol: Get a fricken clue already.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You will let people back the washington swamp, but don't dare back someone else.  LOL. 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Romney?  :lol: Get a fricken clue already.

ANYBODY but TRUMP. That's what I'm tryin' to say. I'm not Repub or DEm, all I'm saying is go ahead, pick anyone but Trump!!

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You will let people back the washington swamp, but don't dare back someone else.  LOL. 

NO, I hate them all with a passion, but Trump will kill the country. All I'm saying is find a decent candidate, and back them. 

Trump already showed you that he is willing to attack the capital to save his EGO!! 

He's also a lousy salesman that lied about the wall. 

He had his chance, and he proved to be a disaster!!

I VOTED for him!!! First time in 25 years, but at least I have the guts to admit it was a filthy mistake!!!!

Go ahead back a repub, I don't care, as long as NOT TRUMP!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

NO, I hate them all with a passion, but Trump will kill the country. All I'm saying is find a decent candidate, and back them. 

Trump already showed you that he is willing to attack the capital to save his EGO!! 

He's also a lousy salesman that lied about the wall. 

He had his chance, and he proved to be a disaster!!

I VOTED for him!!! First time in 25 years, but at least I have the guts to admit it was a filthy mistake!!!!

Go ahead back a repub, I don't care, as long as NOT TRUMP!!!

When entrenched politicians/media go after a person like trump, it has to make you wonder why they are doing it.  It tells me that he was hurting their underlying agenda and probably their pocketbooks.   I understand that you just really don't like trump as a person, but he was helping the taxpayers and middle class of this country more than any POTUS in the last 20 years and he was not part of that washington beltway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CFM said:

Clinton Organization.....,,still waiting. Probably any day now. Same with Biden and Biden :wink

Lololollol

clowns 🤡 

The DOJ, and FBI, let Clinton slide. When they SUBPOENAED her server, they blew the case. 

That gave her the chance to destroy all the evidence. 

Her staff smashed 13 blackberries with hammers, and she had a professional come in and BLEACH BIT Her server, which wiped out her e-mails, etc.

What they SHOULD HAVE DONE, was go in with a SEARCH WARRANT at 5 am, like they did to Roger Stone, Paul Manafort,

Michael Cohen, and Rudy.

The Clintons had a lot of power in DC, and it saved their asses!!!  

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When entrenched politicians/media go after a person like trump, it has to make you wonder why they are doing it.  It tells me that he was hurting their underlying agenda and probably their pocketbooks.   I understand that you just really don't like trump as a person, but he was helping the taxpayers and middle class of this country more than any POTUS in the last 20 years and he was not part of that washington beltway.

I agree with most of what you said!! However Trump did not do it right!!! He did not know how politics work, he thought he could just come in and kick everybody's ass!!

You can't do it like that, you have to be stealthy, quiet, and work it slowly.

If you remember when Trump was campaigning, he used to wave his arms at the media in the back of the halls, and call them " THE FAKE MEDIA "!!! Then when they hounded him, he cried and whined that they were out to get him!! Yeah, no shit Trump, you fukkin EGO-Infested dummy!! 

Trump is a EGO-MANIAC, and he'll use anyone like a two-dollar whore for HIS benefit, not yours!!

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And the Trump apologists line up like good little brainwashed lemmings.

No longer a sitting president….no one is above the law.

Nobody is apologizing but can we at least wait for the conviction first. :lol:

I am not a dem or pub.

I believe ALL OF US have been ROYALLY SCREWED for 28 years by the fucking bastards that have been in the WHITE house for 28 years!!

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And the Trump apologists line up like good little brainwashed lemmings.

No longer a sitting president….no one is above the law.

Aren't you something.....after all the fake bullshit you've posted and gotten called out on.....to be calling anyone a lemming.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

.no one is above the law.

That is a hope/wish but not reality.

Dems use that term alot, but only when talking about others.

Such a tragedy that New York didn't get Trumps Life Saving Vaccine raging through their veins sooner, 10's of 1000's of lives could have been saved by Trump's incredible life saving endeavor that has encompassed the planet. Some are saying his Martyry rivals that of Jesus. 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I agree with most of what you said!! However Trump did not do it right!!! He did not know how politics work, he thought he could just come in and kick everybody's ass!!

You can't do it like that, you have to be stealthy, quiet, and work it slowly.

If you remember when Trump was campaigning, he used to wave his arms at the media in the back of the halls, and call them " THE FAKE MEDIA "!!! Then when they hounded him, he cried and whined that they were out to get him!! Yeah, no shit Trump, you fukkin EGO-Infested dummy!! 

Trump is a EGO-MANIAC, and he'll use anyone like a two-dollar whore for HIS benefit, not yours!!

They are all EGO MANIACS, do think biden is not?  pelosi?, schumer, clinton, mcconnel?  They all have huge egos.  Trump did do it like his voters wanted.  Everyone is sick of politics and how they work in washington, we needed more like him to go in and kick everyone in the ass.  Not be a quiet little church mouse worried about everyone's feelings.