Check your account email address ×

The NY State AG investigation into the Trump Organization is "no longer purely civil."

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well if they owner of the site would fix the fuckin thing this kind of shit wouldn't happen.  I paid membership, I'm hitting the button until the fuckin thing posts.  Did you pay membership?  Didn't think so, so STFU.

He hurt your feelings while making you rich.  Got it.

Now you hate him for it?

Can't really make this stuff up.  

So far YEAR TO DATE I'm doing real good with Biden in the stock market.  Could even come close to what I made with Trump!! 

Won't know for sure till the end of the year, but so far no complaints. 

Ask Woofie, he is probably making OK this year too!!  

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

:homework:

What are you mumbling about ?

None of that has shit to do with the fact you are wrong.

Trump actions moved the USA to the Fr of the line with guernteed sales agreements with any drug rep who signed on who came up with a vaccine. 

Guerntees to said comps that the US was going to for go normal testing and approval and guarantee zero lawsuits from unknown side efects .

You are wrong the US did get and continues to get more drugs than a lot of other counterys including those directly to our North and South.  

Don't let your butt hurt get in the way of realty when posting . It just makes you look more maincat than you usually do 

What is this BUTTHURT you refer too??

What the fuck are you talking about? 

Are you a fukkin 7th grader??

You spell and compose like a fukkin kid on a short bus, no offense to kids on a short bus.

Tell me what this BUTTHURT is that you refer to me????

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So far YEAR TO DATE I'm doing real good with Biden in the stock market.  Could even come close to what I made with Trump!! 

Won't know for sure till the end of the year, but so far no complaints. 

Ask Woofie, he is probably making OK this year too!!  

Nobody gives a flying fuck about your stock portfolio but it seems to make you feel better about yourself.

Here's your participation trophy.

Well if they owner of the site would fix the fuckin thing this kind of shit wouldn't happen.  I paid membership, I'm hitting the button until the fuckin thing posts.  Did you pay membership?  Didn't think so, so STFU.

Now you hate him for it?

Watch what you say about CKF. he's basically a stand-up guy, but if you keep shooting your mouth off, he'll have Joel slide in from SD, in a four-wheel slide, and Joel will be more than happy to slam you with the, ARABIC MUSLIM EXPLODING BAN HAMMER!!!!  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Watch what you say about CKF. he's basically a stand-up guy, but if you keep shooting your mouth off, he'll have Joel slide in from SD, in a four-wheel slide, and Joel will be more than happy to slam you with the, ARABIC MUSLIM EXPLODING BAN HAMMER!!!!  

You fucking moron the site was glitching.  Who else is responsible for fixing glitches?  Is it you?  

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Nobody gives a flying fuck about your stock portfolio but it seems to make you feel better about yourself.

Here's your participation trophy.

Why don't you hang with SHIFTY, he's a back-stabber too? 

You, Frankie, and SHIFTY can ride around in SHIFTY'S Ford F-150, and go to Burger King In Littleton, and say how much you hate ZNOTTY!! 

LMMFAO!! Three LOSERS without Mezuzas!!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you hang with SHIFTY, he's a back-stabber too? 

You, Frankie, and SHIFTY can ride around in SHIFTY'S Ford F-150, and go to Burger King In Littleton, and say how much you hate ZNOTTY!! 

LMMFAO!! Three LOSERS without Mezuzas!!! 

More deflection noted, SBYL, tbh.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You fucking moron the site was glitching.  Who else is responsible for fixing glitches?  Is it you?  

Dumping on CKF was not warranted. All I'm sayin' is don't fuck with him. 

He's a stand-up guy, but if you push him, he'll obliterate you. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dumping on CKF was not warranted. All I'm sayin' is don't fuck with him. 

He's a stand-up guy, but if you push him, he'll obliterate you. 

And how exactly did I dump on ckf?

Please quote the derrogitory

Well if they OWNER  of the site would fix the FUCKING thing this kind of SHIT wouldn't happen.  I paid membership, I'm hitting the button until the FUCKING thing posts.  Did you pay membership?  Didn't think so, so STFU.

Now you hate him for it?

HOW ABOUT THIS POST!!

I'll send him a POSTAL MONEY order for your membership, if you get shit-canned, 'cause you turned out to be an ENEMY-IN-DISGUISE!!! 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HOW ABOUT THIS POST!!

I'll send him a POSTAL MONEY order for your membership, if you get shit-canned, 'cause you turned out to be an ENEMY-IN-DISGUISE!!! 

Do you actually think he's as big of a pussy as you?  You actually think that he's crying about this because you are? 

Just like Trump, I hurt your feelings!

Start a thread about it.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed

Would all the Trump investigations be considered a "fishing expedition" at this point or do a few more useless lines need to be thrown in with the hopes of snagging something out of blind luck?

On 5/19/2021 at 8:58 AM, racer254 said:

They are all EGO MANIACS, do think biden is not?  pelosi?, schumer, clinton, mcconnel?  They all have huge egos.  Trump did do it like his voters wanted.  Everyone is sick of politics and how they work in washington, we needed more like him to go in and kick everyone in the ass.  Not be a quiet little church mouse worried about everyone's feelings.

Yes, they all have big egos and they all suck!

DC is a complex, powerful gang of bastards.

Trump made the FATAL MISTAKE of taking them all on!! 

Nobody can single-handedly take on DC!! They will chew you up and spit you out.

Trump was not the man for that job. He was too naieve in big-time politics. 

Ultimately, the people and DC was right, when they gave Donald a kick to his face on Nov.3. 

Polaris 550 - please, take a look at who this AG is and her history. Alot of it is on video too.

You will find what you would not expect from an AG.

Edited by CFM

2 hours ago, CFM said:

Polaris 550 - please, take a look at who this AG is and her history. Alot of it is on video too.

You will find what you would not expect from an AG.

I am admittedly blinded by my hatred of TRUMP. 

I can only wait and hope he takes gas. 

He may slide. He may run in 24. 

He could win in 24!!! 

I don't know what could happen!! 

I just read last night that the real reason Trump tried the insurrection, was because he wanted to maintain his IMMUNITY FROM PRESECUTION!!! 

HOLY SHIT!! I was thinking it was for his fukkin EGO, but it's because he knows he's fucked!!! 

There are THREE ongoing investigations against him!!! 

Well Donny Boy, maybe you'll think better of making fun of a disabled guy on national TV, you fukkin punk!!! 

22 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Would all the Trump investigations be considered a "fishing expedition" at this point or do a few more useless lines need to be thrown in with the hopes of snagging something out of blind luck?

I believe that Trump has tax violations, and other legal violations. All to do with the TRUMP ORGANIZATION. 

Time will tell.

They are not going to take prosecuting Trump lightly.

They know it will be a monumental battle.

Do you boyz know that the big-shot " TRUMP ORGANIZATION " that Trump bragged about is actually a MOM AND POP outfit!! 

Yes, the company is actually, don jr, eric, and Ivanka, and a guy named Weisselberg who is their financial man!! LMMFAO!! that's the whole company, his 3 kids and a Jew !!!! LMMFAO!!! 

All the other people are simply clerical, and most of his buildings are just LEASING HIS NAME!!!  In other words, he sells his name only!!!!

What a fukkin cunt!! 

However, he does have  a big following of lemmings, I have to admit!!!

Look at this place, you don't have to go far to see it!!!!

Edited by Guest

59 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe that Trump has tax violations, and other legal violations. All to do with the TRUMP ORGANIZATION. 

Time will tell.

They are not going to take prosecuting Trump lightly.

They know it will be a monumental battle.

Dig deep enough, we all have some form of legal violation, knowingly or not.

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you boyz know that the big-shot " TRUMP ORGANIZATION " that Trump bragged about is actually a MOM AND POP outfit!! 

Yes, the company is actually, don jr, eric, and Ivanka, and a guy named Weisselberg who is their financial man!! LMMFAO!! that's the whole company, his 3 kids and a Jew !!!! LMMFAO!!! 

All the other people are simply clerical, and most of his buildings are just LEASING HIS NAME!!!  In other words, he sells his name only!!!!

What a fukkin cunt!! 

You're jealous of Trump, this post shows it clearly.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What a fukkin cunt!! 

Yeah but his TNW makes you look like a field mouse.

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

yes

I really think that you are missing the whole point with trump and people that voted for him.  It lies in the simple fact that the washington swamp needs a good cleaning and NONE of the current members are willing to do that.  Trump is.  I would think that you would understand exactly that.

• Thanks 1