Check your account email address ×

Who are the racists?

I’m just glad that some blacks are speaking out against the tired narratives. Do people really believe blacks don’t know where the dmv office is? It’s comical.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Edmo said:

I’m just glad that some blacks are speaking out against the tired narratives. Do people really believe blacks don’t know where the dmv office is? It’s comical.

I had this discussion with my son last week. Perspective (or lack of) is really whack with these people...

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The white justice warriors in this country are hurting the blacks in every way....many blacks see it.  The ones that do see it and just ignore it are profiting from it and using the ones too stupid to see it to assist.

Once again, it goes to show how ignorant the sheep are who believe what the Dems/Liberals and MSM spews to them. Their ignorant comments are the direct result of how they have been brainwashed into believing the lies that are fed to them. This is not only in the colleges/universities, it is also in our public school systems. :sad:

cnnn5.jpg

• Thanks 1

The dems are far and away the party of white supremacists.  It's just that their white supremacy is hidden in their self-perceived intellectual and cultural superiority.  True systemic racism, that is, racism that directly effects law-making, policy decisions, etc, is wrapped up in everything the Dems consider these days.  It's part of their DNA that they must judge everything through the lens of race.  It's gross.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hindus are as black and dark as any negro. 

They crush every kid in the school spelling bees.

They are the HIGHEST EDUCATED group in America

They are the wealthiest group in America....overtaking Jews

You don't hear any problems with Hindus..............no shootings...........no police deaths or very rare.

Now someone tell me how Hindus made it, but blacks didn't. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The white justice warriors in this country are hurting the blacks in every way....many blacks see it.  The ones that do see it and just ignore it are profiting from it and using the ones too stupid to see it to assist.

:)

liberal-democrat-whitesplain-why-minorit

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

Yes they do there are a few in this fourm who have argued with me over and over how requiring ID to vote is racist.  No need to say who they are every one already knows 

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

You and spelling bees :lol::roflcrying: Just cracks me up :thumbsup:

Do ya' know why I mention SPELLING BEES???

If you Google " spelling bee winners " you will find that the bastids end up as doctors, CEOs, and scientists. 

I mention them because in almost every case, they are not smart..............they are BRILLIANT.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do ya' know why I mention SPELLING BEES???

If you Google " spelling bee winners " you will find that the bastids end up as doctors, CEOs, and scientists. 

I mention them because in almost every case, they are not smart..............they are BRILLIANT.   :thumbsup:

I won a spelling bee once and I'm very tremendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well if that's true, which I don't believe it is, it would explain why you're a IT Professional. 

Do you have a Bachelor's, Master's? 

You're in SD, what is your official job title?   

Who do you work for?   

Approximately how much do you make a year? 

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He puffs his chest out about being a spelling bee winner and yet can't spell polaris in his current sled. :lol:

STFU, I spell shit as a joke, you meat-stick.........boyz, guyz etc., and the stupid POLRIS in my profile, that I'm too lazy to bother changing.

Fuck off and die, OK smegma-breath?????  

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, I spell shit as a joke, you meat-stick.........boyz, guyz etc., and the stupid POLRIS in my profile, that I'm too lazy to bother changing.

Fuck off and die, OK smegma-breath?????  

You are such a lying dumbass. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well if that's true, which I don't believe it is, it would explain why you're a IT Professional. 

Do you have a Bachelor's, Master's? 

You're in SD, what is your official job title?   

Who do you work for?   

Approximately how much do you make a year? 

Oh so you're one of those guys that judges intelligence based off college degrees. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh so you're one of those guys that judges intelligence based off college degrees. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the size of their flashlight.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You are such a lying dumbass. :lol:

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

10 minutes ago, CFM said:

And the size of their flashlight.

WUT, you think that's funny??????

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

:lol:  I was in one on too on the local television channel a million years ago.  I was so nervous with the glare of the tv cameras on me, that I totally choked on a word I could spell in my sleep......  "said"  

• Haha 2