Check your account email address ×

I’m going to stab the fuck out of you bitch

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, Matt said:

I know the left desperately wants to make this about race, but this cop did the right thing.

If it was a black cop it wouldn't have even made the news.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

If it was a black cop it wouldn't have even made the news.  

This is a fact and it does beg the question, how many blacks are shot by black officers that we DO NOT even hear about.  We can prolly start to find this stat in Chicago....the place made up from myth that the MSM still don't believe it exists enough to try and find.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is a fact and it does beg the question, how many blacks are shot by black officers that we DO NOT even hear about.  We can prolly start to find this stat in Chicago....the place made up from myth that the MSM still don't believe it exists enough to try and find.

Until the black community starts looking inward and addressing their own rates of criminality, I don't want to hear a fucking peep from Black Lives Matter.  The statistics are damning, both in terms of their criminality, and the lack of evidence of racial profiling.  I don't care what color you are, but act like a civilized human.  13 year old gang banger with a gun shot.  Stupid 16 year old girl threatening to stab a bitch and has the knife cocked in her hand.  These people got what was coming to them, and if some don't understand that, they are part of the problem, and are just brainwashed morons.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Until the black community starts looking inward and addressing their own rates of criminality, I don't want to hear a fucking peep from Black Lives Matter.  The statistics are damning, both in terms of their criminality, and the lack of evidence of racial profiling.  I don't care what color you are, but act like a civilized human.  13 year old gang banger with a gun shot.  Stupid 16 year old girl threatening to stab a bitch and has the knife cocked in her hand.  These people got what was coming to them, and if some don't understand that, they are part of the problem, and are just brainwashed morons.

This has been tried over and over and it simply cannot be done.  We know why.  The problem we are having now is that SJW's are trying to turn this behavior into an accepted form of civility and have excuses blaming everyone but the culprit.  It's absurd and comical...and will indeed fail because the argument collapses on itself and turn into another "You're a racist!" scenario because every narrative can be shut down with undisputed facts that even basic minds can understand....even if they refuse to do so.

31 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Not one fucking word about saving the other girls life. Our media outlets are despicable. 

Beyond and it proves that they are trying to push the police are targeting black people agenda. There is another video of the police questioning the girl in pink and she says he shot her to save me. 

I find the phrase black lives matter polarizing and racist.  What about yellow, green, blue, orange, white, brown, and purple lives?   If I stepped out of my house with a white lives matter sign, what would happen?    This world is insane.    People need to stop participating.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shoot them.....city gets sued by the girls family wielding the knife.

Don't shoot.....city gets sued by the girl who gets stabbed.

Solution.   Don't go to those calls anymore.  Let them police themselves......or send an unarmed social worker who isn't expect to protect anyone, just talk to them. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Shoot them.....city gets sued by the girls family wielding the knife.

Don't shoot.....city gets sued by the girl who gets stabbed.

Solution.   Don't go to those calls anymore.  Let them police themselves......or send an unarmed social worker who isn't expect to protect anyone, just talk to them. 

Bold: I've been saying this for years.

Bold underlined:  Isn't this just the funniest fucking thing you've ever heard?