Check your account email address ×

Boycott time. No more Levi’s for GOP’ers.

• ActionfigureJoe changed the title to Boycott time. No more Levi’s for GOP’ers.
  • Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

no big loss right there,  their pants has been junk for past few years. 

Right, I can't even remember the last time I bought Levi's.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That's all I wear!

No, those are Sears Toughskins you faggot!

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Who cares. Right up there with the do gooders boycotting cause they're made in overseas sweatshops by kids.......

Exactly.  

What up with the short zippers on jeans and shorts now days??.Fuck I can hardly get little R1 out of my pants to take a leak!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Duluth Trading Company...are their pants any good? 🤷🏻

I've got a couple pair of those firehose pants.  They are ok....but they feel weird if that makes any sense.  Hard to describe.  They are like  a light, stretchy denim.  I prefer my Carhartts or even those ones that Fleet Farm sell.  Dickies, I think?

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Yes it does even with the pocket holster.

I just drop it in the pocket when I feel I may need it.  It's like a keychain!

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got a couple pair of those firehose pants.  They are ok....but they feel weird if that makes any sense.  Hard to describe.  They are like  a light, stretchy denim.  I prefer my Carhartts or even those ones that Fleet Farm sell.  Dickies, I think?

I have been wearing the Carhartts lately too, but I have trouble with them saggin in the ass.  I have big thighs and always have trouble finding a good fitting pair of jeans.  LL Beans or Eddie  Bauers are pretty good too.  Forget the cut though.  Wife brings them home and I wear what she buys me lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I carry the xtra clip on lt. side and the LC on the rt..

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I have been wearing the Carhartts lately too, but I have trouble with them saggin in the ass.  I have big thighs and always have trouble finding a good fitting pair of jeans.  LL Beans or Eddie  Bauers are pretty good too.  Forget the cut though.  Wife brings them home and I wear what she buys me lol

I am a shorts wearer.  Always have been.  Ask anybody that just stops by...I'm in shorts and Sorels in winter.  BUT...when I do wear pants, yeah...I gotta find some that work for me.  I've got a 34 waist and a 18 inch inseam so....good fitting pants are a challenge for me.  @AKIQPilot sent me a bunch of his old ones a while back but they all had weird, sticky stains in the crotch area so....I gave them to goodwill under his name.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I am a shorts wearer.  Always have been.  Ask anybody that just stops by...I'm in shorts and Sorels in winter.  BUT...when I do wear pants, yeah...I gotta find some that work for me.  I've got a 34 waist and a 18 inch inseam so....good fitting pants are a challenge for me.  @AKIQPilot sent me a bunch of his old ones a while back but they all had weird, sticky stains in the crotch area so....I gave them to goodwill under his name.  :lol: 

:lol: :bc: 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Roger that...I’ve some Carhartts and the Farm Store here sells this brand which seem decent....

https://bernedirect.com/collections/mens-pants-shorts?gclid=Cj0KCQjwmcWDBhCOARIsALgJ2QcRRnKhT_VzXpU8von_M5rGCCwboLdz_wpSszdmo7Iejxqnyl9UikMaAruJEALw_wcB

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lol yeah I found Eddie bauers fit me well few yrs back and stocked up.  That us how I shop find something I like and pick up a few yr supply . They had them on some bullshit sale so I grabbed 15 pr in 3 diff shades of blue lol .

My wife got me some gap shit last year online . I open them up and was like really why would you buy this shit  for me she was like well they were called boyfriend jeans.  She walks in and we both lol.  they have some paint splatter shit built in like I don't already get that with every thing I own fast enough .

I used them as work pants total shit falling apart in less than a season 

• Haha 1