Check your account email address ×

Biden's Border Czar calling it a day

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

What a great time to step down. I mean things are nice and calm at the boarder right now. Is that position even needed?  

Nah just phase that position out, and all of ICE.  Why even have a roadblock at all?

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Nah just phase that position out, and all of ICE.  Why even have a roadblock at all?

I know right, just let them in, especially since there's a great new "Fukushima covid strain" coming from south/central america @ActionfigureJoe was kinda enough to tell us about...Twice!!..How does Biden and Kamala not know about this??? Is this administration just in complete shambles or what??  :lol:

I mean wtf is going on at our southern border??

@Mainecat

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She committed to the position for 100 days. And is stepping down at the end of April.

Pay attention you fucking morons.

Pay attention to this you fucking stoog 

More than 16,000 unaccompanied migrant children are in the care of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and another 4,000 in the care of Customs and Border Protection, according to official figures. CBP announced on Thursday that there have been 172,000 migrant encounters in March, of which nearly 19,000 involved unaccompanied children.

100% because of Joe's words actions and promises.  You own this and the kids in cages wrapped up like burritos 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know right, just let them in, especially since there's a great new "Fukushima covid strain" coming from south/central america @ActionfigureJoe was kinda enough to tell us about...Twice!!..How does Biden and Kamala not know about this??? Is this administration just in complete shambles or what??  :lol:

@Mainecat

It is exactly what they want . Fast track citizenship because well they are children dont you know . Then there mom and dad can legally come here to take care of the children they sent off on there own 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

@Mainecat

It’s just a cold. 

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s just a cold. 

Well we are worried about it or not Can't pick and chose like your heros are doing and gave been doing from day 1 . Then there us you permoting the bullshit arguing for it then like all of your kind saying it dose not apply to you. But yeah you are a independent lmfao 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Pay attention to this you fucking stoog 

More than 16,000 unaccompanied migrant children are in the care of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and another 4,000 in the care of Customs and Border Protection, according to official figures. CBP announced on Thursday that there have been 172,000 migrant encounters in March, of which nearly 19,000 involved unaccompanied children.

100% because of Joe's words actions and promises.  You own this and the kids in cages wrapped up like burritos 

Start a post about that you fuckin dope you topics switching cunt.

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfso from the queen of deflection no less 

No topic switching the topic is the border czar and her bowing out of a complete shit show with no one stepping up to take over the shit storm Joe your hero 100% created with his words policy and promises . All the same fucking thing . The fact you are attempting to compartmentalize this total shit show just tells us all even you can see how fucked it is. and exactly where blame lies .  you would rather chop it in to manageable little chunks to make it more palatable for even you to swallow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh and BTW you fucking dolt that paragraph I listed was directly out of a article about the birder czer bowing out . Lol yep guess even your beloved Msm can put the 2 together.  Why so hard for you to accept the reality ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s just a cold. 

You've said that twice now, but yet compare this new south central america covid strain to Fukushima. Wouldn't that be like comparing Fukushima to a tripped breaker??

I'll assume just like @Mainecat you are too yellow to go on record with an opinion on Biden's "super spreader event" he's having at our southern border?? Apparently he invited 172k guest last month we know nothing about or where they are going in our country??? Cool right??

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

You've said that twice now, but yet compare this new south central america covid strain to Fukushima. Wouldn't that be like comparing Fukushima to a tripped breaker??

I'll assume just like @Mainecat you are too yellow to go on record with an opinion on Biden's "super spreader event" he's having at our southern border?? Apparently he invited 172k guest last month we know nothing about or where they are going in our country??? Cool right??

Many will be going to taxachusetts.

Massachusetts illegal immigrant population spikes, increase since ’07 leads nation

Massachusetts illegal immigrant population spikes, increase since ’07 leads nation – Boston Herald

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

It’s the end of America. 

• Confused 1