Check your account email address ×

Jury duty today

Possession of a controlled substance

I told them I would vote not guilty regardless of guilt.

"Mr SSFB, you are dismissed"

:lol:

Putting a substance into your own body is not a crime folks, I don't give a fuck what the law says. :bc:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here they would have sent you back to the jury pool to possibly be picked for another case, no going home early here you pretty much stay for the whole day and earn your couple $$ for the day......... bastards.....

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

Here they would have sent you back to the jury pool to possibly be picked for another case, no going home early here you pretty much stay for the whole day and earn your couple $$ for the day......... bastards.....

Might get called up later for another case, just have to wait and see. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Putting a substance into your own body is not a crime folks, I don't give a fuck what the law says. :bc:

Lol. 

tbh if I had time I’d do jury duty 

I was suppose to report on the 20th of this month. Lived in the same county for 40 years, was never called. Lived in this county less than 4, got the call last month. They just canceled it yesterday because of the covid. Only positive thing that I’ve had come out of this god awful shitty mess so far, for sure. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Good for you Sheep Shit!   :bc:

Slim pickins for real criminals in your area...they'll take (make) what they can!

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

If I remember it's two weeks for criminal cases and just one day for civil cases here, not sure if that's the same everywhere???

Month long on call here. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good for you Sheep Shit!   :bc:

Slim pickins for real criminals in your area...they'll take (make) what they can!

Thing is you know the normies are all sitting there “oh here’s the crazy guy” but I don’t care. I won’t play any part in putting someone in prison for that shit. 

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

well you should have got on the jury and voted not guilty

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

well you should have got on the jury and voted not guilty

Yeah, would have liked to but you never know how these people are gonna try and fuck with your life.

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah I got dragged in a couple years ago.  Turns out it was a slip and fall case tenant against landlord.  I'm a landlord and have been sued for a slip and fall.  "Mr. Driftbusta, you are dismissed"  :lol:  :bc: 

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

And that is how you deal with that shit. Obviously the prosecution said no, defendant said ya we want this one.  LoL

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

In MN ? I sat for a hr picked for questions by the lawyers .  I was sent home and never called to serve again . I did not hold back when questioned about police prob had something to do about it . They released the 2 people who were lol with out even questioning 

Was seated on a dui case for a kid taking antidepressants that weren't his.  Get through 2 days of boring ass testimony and right before we go to deliberate the Judge says thanks for your time, I was number 13 and didn't know it.

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yeah, would have liked to but you never know how these people are gonna try and fuck with your life.

If it starts taking to long a quick display of turrets will get you a tix home 

• Haha 1