Check your account email address ×

No need for a vaccine passport...

8 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Good maybe they can program some common sense into you.

Well they told me I won’t need a credit card anymore...just walk away. Also if I get lost any veterinarian can scan me and tell me where I live.

• Haha 5

Soros knows the MAGAs wont get a vaccine so when he releases the new plague all of the MAGAs will be turned into transgender muslim goats. Then Soros wins!

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Soros knows the MAGAs wont get a vaccine so when he releases the new plague all of the MAGAs will be turned into transgender muslim goats. Then Soros wins!

That actually sounds unreasonably believable, in today’s day world. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Tom nails it....

0B1C9BA7-D361-466A-AA1A-127E5F00A98B.png

DAF...just like your idiot ass.

You should find the closest MAGA hat wearer and talk to them about your disgust.  Get a bystander to film it and upload it here while your fragile ass is in intensive care.  :lol: 

We are like the safety that keeps libs from gleefully jumping into a tree chipper.

Only if we’d stand back like they want us to.

Lolololol

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

DAF...just like your idiot ass.

You should find the closest MAGA hat wearer and talk to them about your disgust.  Get a bystander to film it and upload it here while your fragile ass is in intensive care.  :lol: 

Choke on a mask you phony pos.

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Well they told me I won’t need a credit card anymore...just walk away. Also if I get lost any veterinarian can scan me and tell me where I live.

I think you are confusing what your kids had done to you and what you thought you saw on tv 

In 1970 I was in a study abroad program in Europe. I had to have a smallpox booster vaccination and carry a WHO vaccination card with my passport. In 1980 the WHO declared smallpox eradicated. I guess the vaccine and the card system worked.

Edited by Sael

17 minutes ago, Sael said:

In 1970 I was in a study abroad program in Europe. I had to have a smallpox booster vaccination and carry a WHO vaccination card with my passport. In 1980 the WHO declared smallpox eradicated. I guess the vaccine and the card system worked.

This is an image of a child with smallpox.  Some variations have a 100% (or close to) mortality, with an averaged mortality of around 30%.

Child with Smallpox Bangladesh.jpg

Edited by racinfarmer