Check your account email address ×

D-Rock Chauvin trial thread!!!!!

Rod

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

More like a man with drugs in his system died over a counterfeit $20 bill & a pack of smokes.

A choice he made. Actions have consequences 

6 hours ago, ACE said:

A choice he made. Actions have consequences 

His choice turned all the other dumb niggers to burn down the city.  Not only that, the white Karens have sounded off against law abiding white men who can't make any sense of this.  One of 2 things need to happen.

1.  Derek Chauvin get charged for murder and goes to prison, or

2.  All dumb niggers and white Karens are sent to the southern border, maybe we can work out a trade for some decent Mexicans.

10 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

His choice turned all the other dumb niggers to burn down the city.  Not only that, the white Karens have sounded off against law abiding white men who can't make any sense of this.  One of 2 things need to happen.

1.  Derek Chauvin get charged for murder and goes to prison, or

2.  All dumb niggers and white Karens are sent to the southern border, maybe we can work out a trade for some decent Mexicans.

#2 sounds perfect to me!

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not one single cop taking the stand has defended the shithead’s actions. All are saying he used excessive force. He’s toast. 

The "Blue" is way past the point of needing to cut their own shitheads loose.  It's time for them to cut out their own tumors and stop pretending the cancer isn't there.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not one single cop taking the stand has defended the shithead’s actions. All are saying he used excessive force. He’s toast. 

x2

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s gotten to the point that a man may go to jail because of a false media narrative 

This is why appointing judges that support and enforce the Constitution is so important.  The Dems hate this idea.

54 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s gotten to the point that a man may go to jail because of a false media narrative 

Sledgey, the media kept out the most damaging videos on this clusterfuck. In all these months, I just saw a couple of days ago, a vid that is REALLY BAD. 

If you saw it, you would see why they prosecuted Chauvin. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sledgey, the media kept out the most damaging videos on this clusterfuck. In all these months, I just saw a couple of days ago, a vid that is REALLY BAD. 

If you saw it, you would see why they prosecuted Chauvin. 

100% media driven 

The whole case is uninteresting. I’ve watched none of it and don’t give a shit. You’ve got one side that are complete morons thinking the crack head was a Martyr and the other side cheerleading a cop doing something that every cop you talk to says was BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It would seem its going to come down to the Video vs the Coroner's Report and how much weight each juror put on each. 

I'm  surprised the report is so readily available online.  I'm no expert on drug levels but fentanyl and methamphetamine comingled and the report says no damage to the throat, windpipe or even bites on tongue.  Going to be a tough one.

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

The whole case is uninteresting. I’ve watched none of it and don’t give a shit. You’ve got one side that are complete morons thinking the crack head was a Martyr and the other side cheerleading a cop doing something that every cop you talk to says was BS. 

Pretty much. 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Crowder said:

I haven’t watched any of it.  The interesting part of this will come after the verdict. That is the part it maybe worthwhile to tune into.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Crowder said:

sums it up perfectly.