Check your account email address ×

Spring breaker woman drugged, raped and found dead

I've given up on ranting about black on white violence. 

There should have been a riot when the two black boys shot that little boy in the face in his stroller in Georgia, and when the group of blacks beat, raped , tortured and killed the couple in Tennessee. 

You guys just don't give a fuck. 

However, when a thug like George Floyd dies from drugs while being arrested, Milwaukee explodes. 

All I can say is, HOLY SHIT.  

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

an old weak american faggot like yourself cant slap up a true bred born and raised Westerner like myself. you eastern cancers on earth are faggots

Yeah, OK Franny, yo go with that. 

Can't even shoot a shotgun!!!! LMAO!!!   

What a tard!!!!  

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

an old weak american faggot like yourself cant slap up a true bred born and raised Westerner like myself. you eastern cancers on earth are faggots

Franny, if the people of Tanana are so powerful and great, what the fuck are you doing in Fairbanks????  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Neuroscientist James Fallon was doing clinical research on the physical traits of brains from known psychopaths. He included a scan of his brain as a baseline, normal brain. After reviewing a stack of scans he was unable to find his own. He couldn’t find it because it had the same characteristics as the all the other scans. He was a genetic psychopath. He went on to write a paper on the subject. He described a good family upbringing with no exposure to violence. He did possess this unusual trait of being able to manipulate others and took a certain thrill when he did. I guess you could him a benign psychopath. His book is actually quite good. 

But did he get his rocks off as kid by lighting frogs on fire?

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Russian trespasser and not even from the part of rusia with the hot chicks from that tainted far east part full of round people 

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So what are your suggested plans? About this increased propensity of violence in blacks? 

Why can't you answer any of his questions first before deciding to go on your little SJW deflection rant?  Afraid you'd be wrong?  Again?

The first matter of order is to dismiss the odd notion that psychopaths are all violent. Granted, violent psychopaths get all the attention. Yet there’s many more where their psychopathy is expressed in non-violent behaviors. Manipulation. Controlling others. Gaining dominance in interpersonal relationships as a means to personal gain are the key characteristics of a psychopath. Have you known any women like that? One place to look for the emergence of psychopathy in females is during the teen years. The female bully is a great example. While the male bully is typically of lower intelligence and often a loner. The female bully is quite different. They will use their manipulative tendencies to gain an advantage by recruiting accomplices to accomplish their end goals. Sometimes it’s simply to torture another girl in their class. What the breakdown when comparing male to female bullies? I’m not sure. 

Who's notion is this?

"Bullies".  WTF?  You're psychological definition of a psychopath sounds like it comes from the 2nd grade.  And really, it kind of does.  "The WHITE MALE BULLY is typically of lower intelligence and often a loner."  :lol:

You don't know what in the fuck you are talking about.  

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why can't you answer any of his questions first before deciding to go on your little SJW deflection rant?  Afraid you'd be wrong?  Again?

Who's notion is this?

"Bullies".  WTF?  You're psychological definition of a psychopath sounds like it comes from the 2nd grade.  And really, it kind of does.  "The WHITE MALE BULLY is typically of lower intelligence and often a loner."  :lol:

You don't know what in the fuck you are talking about.  

Go watch a few more horror movies. :lol: 

So what are your suggested plans? About this increased propensity of violence in blacks? 

I asked the questions. A little more honesty in our government and media would really help things get on the right track. Now see if you can answer a few of those questions I asked

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I asked the questions. A little more honesty in our government and media would really help things get on the right track. Now see if you can answer a few of those questions I asked

:news:

Listening to people like spin make a subject like this as complex as hell so that they can label everyone a "psychopath", just shows the true SJW coming out.  In all reality it just waters down actions of true criminal psychopaths.  Zam nailed it with his picture of what spin labels as psychopaths.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Listening to people like spin make a subject like this as complex as hell so that they can label everyone a "psychopath", just shows the true SJW coming out.  In all reality it just waters down actions of true criminal psychopaths.  Zam nailed it with his picture of what spin labels as psychopaths.

When you try to define or categorize things based on your agenda, you become an instant fraud.  Global scientists have besmirched their own reputation and their sector for decades over the "Global Warming" fiasco.  And Spinners' sector of "mental health" professionals have done the same since Obama.  Their "top experts" being touted around the MSM diagnosing Trump, whom they've never met was their own "the science is settled" moment.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, if the people of Tanana are so powerful and great, what the fuck are you doing in Fairbanks????  

Not stuck with sneaking in Homebrew?   Can drink something other than mouthwash?    

Edited by Highmark

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Is your wife attractive??  

Try to answer as truthfully as possible.

Women have insane jealousy over LOOKS. 

I think he got booted.

She was easily a 9.5 in high school.  Now she’s probably 4 or 5.  Face is still cute but needs bodywork.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am not russian you retarded american faggot

Your people walked over from Russia.  There was a Rumer of a springl of never ending fire water . This is why you look like  a fat inbred chink 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Where did Spinner go?

What a fraud. 

He lacks the testicular fortitude to back any of his shit up. It's way easier to pull his finger out of his ass and fling shit around and by every measure displayed here is very good at scraping his bunged up colon.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Your people walked over from Russia.  There was a Rumer of a springl of never ending fire water . This is why you look like  a fat inbred chink 

brain eating amoeba got you got again inbred white trash mn hillbilly?

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

She was easily a 9.5 in high school.  Now she’s probably 4 or 5.  Face is still cute but needs bodywork.  

SEE!!!! How did Uncle Znotty know!!!

If a girl was cute, other girls will never forget it.   

WOW!!! 9.5!!! OMG!!! 

Do you wanna post some pics when she was young?????