Check your account email address ×

Does anyone find it weird

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Ya that would be putting my money where my mouth is ah

Join a local political party and express your desire to participate and run. I was a member of a local political party back in the 90's. You can get alot of shit done locally that way. 

29 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Tempting offer haven’t had a Krispy Kreme donut in a long time we don’t have them in New England.

think mohegan still has one.  glazed raspberry filled FTW.  followed by original then glazed lemon filled.  

• Gold Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

think mohegan still has one.  glazed raspberry filled FTW.  followed by original then glazed lemon filled.  

I never noticed one there I guess I’m always just too busy losing my money lol. Google machine says there is too I’ll have to look next time.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Join a local political party and express your desire to participate and run. I was a member of a local political party back in the 90's. You can get alot of shit done locally that way. 

My wife sat on the planning commission for our city. It was a shit show. They struggled to get anything done. Half the commission was self serving 

Arizona's largest county will be opening vaccines to anyone 16 and older starting Wednesday.  We are WAY ahead of where we thought we'd be at this point.  I get my second shot 4/6.  Going to start booking travel for the rest of the year this week.  No change fees anymore and prices haven't started spiking yet, but airfare is going to be insanely expensive the second half of this year.  Airfare is going to be the new boat/rv/sxs market, etc.

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Arizona's largest county will be opening vaccines to anyone 16 and older starting Wednesday.  We are WAY ahead of where we thought we'd be at this point.  I get my second shot 4/6.  Going to start booking travel for the rest of the year this week.  No change fees anymore and prices haven't started spiking yet, but airfare is going to be insanely expensive the second half of this year.  Airfare is going to be the new boat/rv/sxs market, etc.

Yup. Might be driving out west to ride next year instead of flying. 

11 hours ago, Catalina said:

Developing a vaccine the 'traditional' way would take about 5 years. The new therapies are being used in many areas, and are pretty will characterized. This one was done using the mRNA techniques because it was possible (I don't think they could have done it 10 years ago), and because the feds threw plenty of money at it. They could afford to go all in on development, and the govt paid for a million doses before it was approved, weather it worked or not. This really did speed up the process substantially. 

They paid for 100million per company approved to work on them so 300million Guarinteed sold