Check your account email address ×

Hey MC how about those accomplishments???

• Gold Member

You stupid fuck.  Come on lets hear em???  Or do you want to wait for sleepy joes press conference that will never happen??  Come on.  You think he is so great!!  You said it your self.  How he accomplished so much already.  So much more than 4 years of trump.  Or maybe I should start for you.  Biden's (obama's) accomplishments so far.  

1.huge loss of good jobs in the oil industry

2.Cancel Keystone XL pipeline

3.no more energy independence.

4.started bombing the middle east again

5.gas prices up over a dollar a gallon round here

6. kids in cages.  Lots of kids in cages at the border.

7. sucking chinas cock again

8. trannys in the military ok again

9. trannys in his cabinet (in health field of all places...)

I am sure there are more mainecat would you care to add??

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Boy....@poopooforme is fitting it just fine here lol

We know how this will end though as we've seen it so many times.  MC will deflect and ignore the subject while thinking he is above it all.  Maybe find a few recent talking points his mother ship downloaded into his head.  You know, the liberal mantra.  I've killed roaches with more intellect.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You stupid fuck.  Come on lets hear em???  Or do you want to wait for sleepy joes press conference that will never happen??  Come on.  You think he is so great!!  You said it your self.  How he accomplished so much already.  So much more than 4 years of trump.  Or maybe I should start for you.  Biden's (obama's) accomplishments so far.  

1.huge loss of good jobs in the oil industry

2.Cancel Keystone XL pipeline

3.no more energy independence.

4.started bombing the middle east again

5.gas prices up over a dollar a gallon round here

6. kids in cages.  Lots of kids in cages at the border.

7. sucking chinas cock again

8. trannys in the military ok again

9. trannys in his cabinet (in health field of all places...)

I am sure there are more mainecat would you care to add??

Your not worth a response chicken dick.

Put me on ignore.

LOL at MC in so many of your heads. Not a day goes by without your screen name in a thread title  :lol:

We don't agree on much politically, but we need to sit down and break bread some day and laugh at all of the forum shenanigans over the years :bc: 

• Like 4

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your not worth a response chicken dick.

Put me on ignore.

Bwaaaaaaaa ha ahahahahahhahahahahahaha....  That wins the fucking internet today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You cock sucking pussie!!  and you call me chicken dick?????  

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

LOL at MC in so many of your heads. Not a day goes by without your screen name in a thread title  :lol:

We don't agree on much politically, but we need to sit down and break bread some day and laugh at all of the forum shenanigans over the years :bc: 

We should ckf. these guys think their original with their threads calling me out. It’s like fishing in a barrel.

The names change but the depth of ignorance never does. The board really has changed a lot over the last few years.

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Bwaaaaaaaa ha ahahahahahhahahahahahaha....  That wins the fucking internet today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You cock sucking pussie!!  and you call me chicken dick?????  

Your a shit for brains moron among morons here poopsie. Your not worth my time anymore.

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We should ckf. these guys think their original with their threads calling me out. It’s like fishing in a barrel.

The names change but the depth of ignorance never does. The board really has changed a lot over the last few years.

Yes it has. There wasn't as much hate as we seem to have lately.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Looks like you got under his skin

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes it has. There wasn't as much hate as we seem to have lately.

It was always hate filled stuff plastered all over in here. You think it's changed a lot in the past few years?

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We know how this will end though as we've seen it so many times.  MC will deflect and ignore the subject while thinking he is above it all.  Maybe find a few recent talking points his mother ship downloaded into his head.  You know, the liberal mantra.  I've killed roaches with more intellect.

Yep you called it.  Hes got nothing.  If he wouldn't have said what he said about all of sleepy joes accomplishments and how joe has done so much more than trump I wouldn't have called him out.  Truth be told hes got nothing.  Hence his response.  Can't even try to baffle me with bullshit....  Sad day for ol' Mainecat....

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It was always hate filled stuff plastered all over in here. You think it's changed a lot in the past few years?

Yes, I think it has gotten worse. Just like the politicians,  some FS members have become nasty over the past several years.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, I think it has gotten worse. Just like the politicians,  some FS members have become nasty over the past several years.

I’ve never been nasty to anyone first. If you go for me I come back likewise. If you want to be nice ...I am.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Your the most pompous asshole ever to come here. You get banned in a non moderated site. Your a HCS mod....for Christ sake that’s something that pussies do in their spare time. 

I have seen people like you come and go from forums for 20 years and I will see you go too.

Get a fuckin life.

28 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Yep you called it.  Hes got nothing.  If he wouldn't have said what he said about all of sleepy joes accomplishments and how joe has done so much more than trump I wouldn't have called him out.  Truth be told hes got nothing.  Hence his response.  Can't even try to baffle me with bullshit....  Sad day for ol' Mainecat....

Says the guy named after feces. You and zippy share a pea brain.