Check your account email address ×

Rolling coal under attack

3 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

I thought DEF delete wasn't allowed here ? I have a 19 freightliner coming with def delete , not sure where I'm supposed to get it safetied. Might just take the peterbilt instead 

Not allowed but it’s just a visual inspection of the equipment. As long as the delete just turns the DEF off you’re G2G

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Not allowed but it’s just a visual inspection of the equipment. As long as the delete just turns the DEF off you’re G2G

Ok. The 19 freightliner is just getting hollowed out so it'll probably be ok

• Gold Member

I’m sure there is a record of sales of these tuners to individuals or business that bought them....  they should go after the consumer as well as the manufacturer.  So easy to tell if a diesel is deleted.  Dirty tail pipe is easy for law enforcement to see....  issue fix it tickets would be a good start.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The 6.0 what a fucking pile lucky you dumped that time bomb . And can't believe you got decent mpg with it . Towing exact same 22ft trailer with 3 sleds and gear for 20 hrs each way my buds 6.0 oil burner got a whopping 1 mpg better than my little 5.0 rolling 75 to 80 the whole way . Oh and I still have the 11 5.0 with over 180k and that 10 f350 with a 6.0 in in a scrap yard after it's 2nd motor blew in under 150k . 

THe 6.0 was a pile. Mine was an 06. The yr they finaly got it right. It lasted till 247,000 . You mentioned a 10 , that would have been the 6.4 . ANother pile. 

My 350 was chipped and set to econo ( still fucking screwed) Got 16.5 driving and 16 towing . My 2015 6.7 gets 12 , 11.5 towing.

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I’m sure there is a record of sales of these tuners to individuals or business that bought them....  they should go after the consumer as well as the manufacturer.  So easy to tell if a diesel is deleted.  Dirty tail pipe is easy for law enforcement to see....  issue fix it tickets would be a good start.

Why? My trucks run ezlynk and don't smoke at all. It's all in the tuning, black smoke is wasted fuel. Years ago dumbasses thought it was cool but today  tuners would be embarrassed if they're tunes were smoky

Can't wait until they start outlawing those old european diesels.  Those fuckers have caused more lung cancer than the tobacco companies.  What's next, the diesel electric locomotives that now have to haul more oil thanks to the cancellation of keystone XL?

14 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Why? My trucks run ezlynk and don't smoke at all. It's all in the tuning, black smoke is wasted fuel. Years ago dumbasses thought it was cool but today  tuners would be embarrassed if they're tunes were smoky

Because he can go out and afford a 90,000 pecos raptor, that's why.  Everyone can afford that shit don't ya know?

Bought this last May. Cant believe I waited so long to buy one. Towing the wife’s camper, and my inline, is now effortless. I don’t even care that the mileage is easily 25-30% better when towing and almost identical unloaded to my past two gas 1/2 tons. 

CE383EA9-5FA1-43B5-8C23-27F059774616.jpeg

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You know how I know you’re gay 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Can't wait until they start outlawing those old european diesels.  Those fuckers have caused more lung cancer than the tobacco companies.  What's next, the diesel electric locomotives that now have to haul more oil thanks to the cancellation of keystone XL?

Worst emitters in the world are cargo ships and there bunker fuel but yeah best to go after a irrelevant niche market 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Worst emitters in the world are cargo ships and there bunker fuel but yeah best to go after a irrelevant niche market 

And precious metal mining 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

And precious metal mining 

Yep, it is amazing what gets the "attention" of the people.