Check your account email address ×

Diversity

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Rogan doesn't think any single person should be president.  I agree with him.

Joe supported Bernie following his interview with him. Who couldn’t? He was the only real person who gave a shit about people that was in the “real” running for president. 

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Joe supported Bernie following his interview with him. Who couldn’t? He was the only real person who gave a shit about people that was in the “real” running for president. 

If Bernie gave a shit about anyone, and believed in the bullshit redistribution of wealth he believes in, why is he a millionaire? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

If Bernie gave a shit about anyone, and believed in the bullshit redistribution of wealth he believes in, why is he a millionaire? 

His total net worth is extremely low for a retirement age guy and part of that was inherited. Why don’t you actually look into things a bit before falling for the tired talking points 

Edited by f7ben

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

His total net worth is extremely low for a retirement age guy and part of that was inherited. Why don’t you actually look into things a bit before falling for the tired talking points 

Because communists only want to equalize things that are currently beyond  them 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Comparing him to the rest of congress he’s poor, sure. Comparing him to an average of millionaires, sure. Comparing him to most Americans? Fuck that. Average net worth in his age group is somewhere around 1-1.2 mil. His was last reported at double that. Still a little too rich to tell poor little me, and most Americans, the shit he attempts to tell us. The Dems flat ran the guy over at every pass to boot so while I should be bad for the guy, he will die a much richer man than me all the while telling me to give more of my money to the people living more poorly than me. He can straight fuck off, period. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bernie is a bitch though for bowing to the dem establishment. 

And if it was Bernie v Crenshaw you know which way Joe would go. 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Comparing him to the rest of congress he’s poor, sure. Comparing him to an average of millionaires, sure. Comparing him to most Americans? Fuck that. Average net worth in his age group is somewhere around 1-1.2 mil. His was last reported at double that. Still a little too rich to tell poor little me, and most Americans, the shit he attempts to tell us. The Dems flat ran the guy over at every pass to boot so while I should be bad for the guy, he will die a much richer man than me all the while telling me to give more of my money to the people living more poorly than me. He can straight fuck off, period. 

Bernie has never had a real job in his life.  There is nothing He’s selling that I want. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Bernie has never had a real job in his life.  There is nothing He’s selling that I want. 

As it goes, he was apparently some type of carpenter for years before landing his cash cow in government.  Fellow workers said he was lazy, inept and did nothing more than run his mouth and complain constantly when he wasn't making excuses for himself.  He was supposedly ushered off many a site because of it.

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

Bernie is a bitch though for bowing to the dem establishment. 

And if it was Bernie v Crenshaw you know which way Joe would go. 

Crenshaw is the about the only one that’s willing to confront the trump insanity that’s served to rip the country apart in the last 4 years. He’s also paying the price politically. Lots of trumpers don’t like him.
 Let’s see if he’s got the will to stay the course. I’m guessing he doesn’t. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Crenshaw is the about the only one that’s willing to confront the trump insanity that’s served to rip the country apart in the last 4 years. He’s also paying the price politically. Lots of trumpers don’t like him.

Responds to debate spewing TDS.  smh.

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The only thing that ripped the country apart was Washington and their corrupt toadies in the media.  You’re a smart guy but the TDS is starting to affect your brain like a parasite.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The only thing that ripped the country apart was Washington and their corrupt toadies in the media.  You’re a smart guy but the TDS is starting to affect your brain like a parasite.

Trump was absolute garbage....shit policy and a complete fucking asshole.